Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,864 members, 7,821,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) (64199 Views)

Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) / Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) / Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by Handsum64: 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
Christians and hypocrisy
Christianity and hypocrisy
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by Elidrisy20: 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
So we should fry akamu abi

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by wink2015(m): 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
LESBIAN LIFESTYLE IS NOT A CRIME IN SOME OF THE BIG EUROPEAN COUNTRIES INCLUDING SOUTH AFRICA.

It is here in Nigeria and some african countries religious bodies, government, pressure group and others are condemning it.

A white man will be wondering why the preacher see such a life style as wrong.
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by Shalommy(f): 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
The woman na kolomental.. Chaii... cheesy
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
[[s]quote author=Righteousness2 post=108906360]No Matter how Dirty, irritating, Distasteful, Fradulent, Immoral or wicked your life has been, If you will Genuiely open your Heart and accept JESUS CHRIST, the Blood Shed on the Cross is Over capable to Purge you, Wash you and Make you Perfectly clean. That is the Mercifulness of GOD ALMIGHTY.

As for the RAPTURE! Anyone who is carelessly living his/her life or saying this or that needs to happen before the RAPTURE! I pity u. JESUS Christ could show up anymoment, Any minute, any day now!
Be Ready and Live Ready! Because you Must cry , repent and Lament if you Miss it, but it will be tooo late.
[/quote][/s]

Rubbish trash as usual. Your own hidden secret rubbish life will also come to the open sooner or later.
All these rubbish preaching is a cover for a sad, depressing, secret sinful life.
Ask the pedophiles at the Vatican, they sabi preach pass you yet they are known for sleeping with young boys all over the world.
Smh
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by gstream: 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mali kush kiss

Sammydanny:
A Nigerian preacher who has been making some buzz with her controversial preaching recently has made startling confessions.

In a new video making the rounds online, the preacher is seen telling her viewers about the bad things she had done before.

According to her, she used to cheat and lie. She also fought and smoked cigarettes. She went on to reveal that she was lesbian and that she also slept with two different reverend fathers.

She proceeded to claim she had seen a revelation of the rapture over 45 times.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NlDF687lWs[/flash]
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by Hottdawgg: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
2 reverend fathers- was it at the same time? That will be truly newsworthy
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by MartinsD12(m): 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
Sammydanny:
A Nigerian preacher who has been making some buzz with her controversial preaching recently has made startling confessions.

In a new video making the rounds online, the preacher is seen telling her viewers about the bad things she had done before.

According to her, she used to cheat and lie. She also fought and smoked cigarettes. She went on to reveal that she was lesbian and that she also slept with two different reverend fathers.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
Well I have nothin to say both may you repent and fully be healed in Jesus name, breast way you supposed dey give your husband you carry dey give lesbianism and committing a sacrilegious act on the ordained reverend father's of God am sure she seduce those rev fadas
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by Loreettaa: 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lesbian ko, thespian ni
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by jcent2611: 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
u be sodom and gomorahh...yet u dey see rapture...i sure say na ur own life rapture u dey see sooh
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by SilasIBB: 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
It takes Boldness to come out with your Sins with Clear Conscience, But it's absolute stupidity to bring out the Sin of others with that same CONSCIENCE

SILAS✍️
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by SeriouslySense(m): 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
Sometimes, I come here just to see the comments.

I wish i had popcorn
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by Enibanks(f): 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
pls endaviour to add pictures attimes
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
Water people had come to destroy the church with all manner of tactics. Now, you had repented; thrtheKind of thing way God go judge and forgive as a sin in this life eeh.

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by tete7000(m): 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
Deluded mind
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by Lekan239(m): 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
Sammydanny:

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
all pastor actually have same story to tell. "How dey where once a sinner". I think dey learnt this type of marketing at school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by paul100(m): 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
This woman again.She want to trend by all means.
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by YorubaIsCursed: 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
Yoruba women self angry cry

2 Likes

Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by merits(m): 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
Sammydanny:

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
Idiot,why won't you see revelation when you are already confused yourself?

Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
Sleeping with rev frs I can understand since they will prefer an old, ugly woman who is most probably sex starved and is thus easy to control and demand little attention in return but for being a lesbian? Which woman slept with this hag?

1 Share

Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by CALCULUS16: 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
No Matter how Dirty, irritating, Distasteful, Fradulent, Immoral or wicked your life has been, If you will Genuiely open your Heart and accept JESUS CHRIST, the Blood Shed on the Cross is Over capable to Purge you, Wash you and Make you Perfectly clean. That is the Mercifulness of GOD ALMIGHTY.

As for the RAPTURE! Anyone who is carelessly living his/her life or saying this or that needs to happen before the RAPTURE! I pity u. JESUS Christ could show up anymoment, Any minute, any day now!
Be Ready and Live Ready! Because you Must cry , repent and Lament if you Miss it, but it will be tooo late.
A religion of fear. Bro, too much of the emboldened in your thought too can send you to hell. You speak of doom too much. Preach love of God for once. You are violent in your thought. You think God ll send anybody that does not believe in Jesus to hell? keep on deluding yourself. Even Jesus christ wont preach like this if he is here.

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by aryzgreat: 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
Confused psycho

Previously you are a virgin

Today you are lesbian

Same today, lesbian you slept with two Rev. Frs. Do lesbians sleep with opposite sex? Or you want to drag Rev. Fr into your clout chasing madness? Why not mention their names if you were of true repentance?

Next

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by Lugianostar(m): 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
And the Reverend fathers will informed you that never happened as they are married to Jesus ??

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by NSK4U(m): 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
What's the nexus btwn sleeping with Reverend Fathers(men) and being a lesbian?

Or she doesn't understand English enough?
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by Ttjj: 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
shocked
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by ALFADOS(m): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
Let's go there
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by petermichaels(m): 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
This one want start church!
If you hear them giving speeches, saying they have returned from hell, catholic this, catholic that...
Just know...... they have a church opening up to do.
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by Ifyjos(f): 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
Okay
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by AbujaCitiBlog: 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
Sammydanny:

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
Most young Nigerian girls are lesbians!
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by chaloskyx: 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
thats good you would surly make heaven for this deeds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement / Prophet Mike Agboola Prophecy On Osun Election: 'Omisore Is Winner' / Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.