Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,302 members, 7,836,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

How Can I Be Saved? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Be Saved? (163 Views)

Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Be Saved? by YEMission(m): 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
From Evangelist Chibuzor Simeon

Bible ref: John 3: 16 – 18, Acts 16: 30 – 31

The essence of the gift of Jesus Christ to mankind is that we may be reconciled with God the father and be saved at last for eternity by His life (Romans 5:10).
How can one be saved, is a vital personal question everyone must ask oneself in this earthly journey especially at the point one claims to have repented or born again. If you had never asked yourself, how can I be saved at any point in your earthly journey, I begin to wonder, how did you get saved? It is only when one begins to ask questions that one can find answers.
From the time of Christ till date, it is only when one realizes that being saved is the focal point of God’s desire for man after the fall Adam can one begins to seek how to be saved, it is not just about religion and church. Some examples from the Bible:

 Nicodemus John 3: 2 – 4
 Peter and the multitude Acts 2: 37
 Paul & Silas with the Philippian Jailer Acts 16: 30

What must happen before one can be saved?
• You must have examined your life to know that a vital part of you is missing (i.e, the Christ in you)
• You must desire, hunger and taste to find that missing part
• You must have heard sound gospel of salvation not just fables (2Timothy 4: 3 – 4)
• You must be truly & genuinely touched by the gospel you heard to compel repentance
• You must then begin to ask, how can I be saved?

Until you past through those stages, you will not come to terms with the reality of eternity, you will continue to play religion, church, I prophecy, I receive, I hear you sir, born again etc. However, it is your choice to wake up to the reality.

The only way to be saved? (John 14:6)
Jesus is the only way to be saved, what does this mean? It means you must seek Christ earnestly the way you seek and pursue the things you have attached your life to, to the point you can have a personal encounter with Him, believe in Him and begin to live the way of Christ. This is our saving grace, the finished work of Christ, outside this there is no salvation. Do not be deceived otherwise. May you find Christ as you seek Him.

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year 2022.christians Be Prepared!!! / The Difference Between First And Second Resurrection / 2022-be Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.