Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams (25341 Views)

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Michelle70(m): 4:20am On Sep 03, 2022
Time is just 4:19
I dreamt 3times this night, all about dead people.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Princess80(f): 4:34am On Sep 03, 2022
Seeing dead people is not something you should worry much about.

Death people do leave a message for us, since they cant do that in our waking stage, they usually do it in our subconcious mind. (when we are asleep)

Do u know someone who died unnatural death?
like an accident or murder? its obvious he/she is not resting in peace?
If the dream comes again, try get specific details and solve the puzzle.

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by michlins(m): 4:46am On Sep 03, 2022
You miss them. It's that simple. With time, you will get used to the fact that they're gone.

Don't let doomsday prophets tell you it's attack or whatever. It's natural

162 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Michelle70(m): 4:51am On Sep 03, 2022
Princess80:

Death people do leave a message for us, since they cant do that in our waking stage, they usually do it in our subconcious mind. (when we are asleep)

This might sound crazy but he or she is probably still in that room with u, u may not see them but u should try and say something to them so they could pass the message again to u in ur next dream
This is a scary shit,
Those in the dreams arent even familiar, i dont know any of them.

But with the way the dream was, especially the last dream, i think u are right about she trying to pass the message.
But goddamn it, they should tell the message to someone else.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Michelle70(m): 4:53am On Sep 03, 2022
michlins:
You miss them. It's that simple. With time, you will get used to the fact that they're gone.

Don't let doomsday prophets tell you it's attack or whatever. It's natural
Not really, the last death in my house who was closed to me occurred 6years ago.
Ofcos i have accepted the fact that she's gone.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Princess80(f): 4:58am On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:
This is a scary shit,
Those in the dreams arent even familiar, i dont know any of them.

But with the way the dream was, especially the last dream, i think u are right about she trying to pass the message.
But goddamn it, they should tell the message to someone else.
bingo

If u dont get the message try and tell someone to interpret it to you.
Maybe a priest

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Creamypie(m): 6:14am On Sep 03, 2022
Princess80:

man is dust, and return entirely to dust, bro.

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Princess80(f): 6:23am On Sep 03, 2022
Creamypie:
man is dust, and return entirely to dust, bro.
You could deny it but deep down, you know life is spiritual.
There is paranomal events

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Creamypie(m): 6:27am On Sep 03, 2022
Princess80:
You could deny it but deep down, you know life is spiritual.
There is paranomal events
Adam and Eve are our first parents.after they disobeyed, God told them that dust they were and dust they would return. We are their offsprings, we no different, u can't plant man go and harvest cashew.till resurrection moment, yes its in the bible...... There's going to be resurrection of all righteous people from grave.pastors are hiding it from people, since people no longer study it, but till that moment, all dead remain dead in every ramification. Death is the opposite of life

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Princess80(f): 6:58am On Sep 03, 2022
Creamypie:
Adam and Eve are our first parents.after they disobeyed, God told them that dust they were and dust they would return. We are their offsprings, we no different, u can't plant man go and harvest cashew.till resurrection moment, yes its in the bible...... There's going to be resurrection of all righteous people from grave.pastors are hiding it from people, since people no longer study it, but till that moment, all dead remain dead in every ramification. Death is the opposite of life
death is an extention of life, a phase of life, a transition everyone must go through.
Death itself is life.

To die is to live,
And to live, one must die or live to die.

I just hope u get what i am saying

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by michlins(m): 7:35am On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:
Not really, the last death in my house who was closed to me occurred 6years ago.
Ofcos i have accepted the fact that she's gone.
LoL. You think your subconscious is working like you want?

Anyway it's obvious you want to interpret it in a certain way so you don't need my advice. Have at it

5 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by VeryWickedMan: 9:38am On Sep 03, 2022
No.
So far you are spending the money you used them for.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Nairalander248: 9:38am On Sep 03, 2022
You need mental Health check...

Click here to begin

https://screening.mhanational.org/screening-tools/

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by TeeGentle(m): 9:38am On Sep 03, 2022
Are you the only person living in the house alone because it will be so scary
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Dshocker(m): 9:38am On Sep 03, 2022
Omo, your time is up ooo.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 9:38am On Sep 03, 2022
embarassed
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by 5iine: 9:39am On Sep 03, 2022
You should be worried.... You are under attack

14 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by samuelson06(m): 9:39am On Sep 03, 2022
Anyone can say what they feel is the cause but it's very bad to see dead people. Those telling you that they have a message to pass are very wrong. The dead has nothing to do with the living.

Once you are death, you are gone, any other thing taking your image to deceive the living is a demon - a familiar spirit.

So, I will advise you to pray and distance yourself from the dead else you join them. A word is enough for the wise.

40 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by emmanuelbrown26: 9:39am On Sep 03, 2022
Death!
Op hope u aren't owing any dead person?
Hope u didn't cheat any dead person?
Hope u didn't contribute to d death of someone (direct or indirectly)
For u to be seen something like dis, u hv to ask urself some questions. Depression could also be cause of it
Man, ask urself questions midnight I believe u would definitely get answers.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 03, 2022
No dey watch too much nollywood...
E get why..
If ur hands dey clean, nothing to fear sha...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 03, 2022
angry

You should be worried of Tinubu wins next year... Worry how you would survive the next 4 years

7 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by obembet(f): 9:40am On Sep 03, 2022
How many people you don kill?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by emmabest2000(m): 9:40am On Sep 03, 2022
Its not good or advisable to sleep with empty stomach cheesy

If you no get it
Forget it grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by MorataFC: 9:40am On Sep 03, 2022
Before you sleep cover yourself with blood of JESUS and saturate the surrounding with HOLY GHOST fire.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Doglover87: 9:40am On Sep 03, 2022
Awwn
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by meobizy(f): 9:41am On Sep 03, 2022
African superstitions at it again.

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by TheboyGhost(m): 9:41am On Sep 03, 2022
They came to visit you grin it should be a memorable occasion for you to ask them questions about their life's and your life too in general.

It's natural, just your Ancestors paying their comrade a visit. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) / Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.