Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,182 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

What I Discovered In Nysc - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What I Discovered In Nysc (805 Views)

Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp / Female Corper Dresses Up Her Little Son In NYSC Outfit As She Passe Out (photos) / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Discovered In Nysc by Pamilerin95(m): 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
Good day! I'm Lawal Olusoji.... Lol... You know me already �. Well I'm here to share to you guys what I discovered during NYSC program.

So yes, I was posted to Delta State in June this year. But before I was posted to Delta I fought so many battles within me. Not physical battles obviously, just random thoughts within me about NYSC and life after. I've heard several stories about how corpers finished their service, and they are stranded looking for job from place to another, my friend applied for a job and she was told that she can't be employed all because she has a result is far better than him(Employer).

News from all social media platforms about corers being stranded infact the fact that after one is done the name NYSC is changed from "National Youths Service Corps" to "Now Your Suffering Continue" got me thinking if I really need to go for service or should I just stay at home. Well, I only need the certificate, I said. You can ask other corpers the reason for going for service, and trust me you'd see that the larger percentage would say "for the certificate". So don't blame me if I say the same thing.

I mean what is the other reason for going for service if not for that?�
It's not that corpers would be given automatic employment. To cut my story short, I got to Delta, did the three weeks camping which is not that fun, just vibes, cold, suffering and small food�.

Fast forward to my primary place of Assignment, stress from the Director of the school, even from students and writing of lesson notes �. Oooh... The money I was paid, lemao... Spend some on transport. You want to ask about the "allawee"? I know. Ask other corpers like me, the money just dy reduce as soon as you comot am. Well unless you invest with it, even saving it is not the best way. Well unless you have other streams of income sha.

So I thought on what to do because I can't obviously continue like this, me sef wan dy chill with the big boys �. I want to have other source of income for myself, I don't want to be stranded after my NYSC, I want to have passive income even with my 9-5 job. So I was introduced to this business model called Affiliate Marketing.

Affiliate Marketing is a business model where you get commissioned for every product you sell through promotion. For example, if you promote a product worth 50k and there's 50% commission, you get 25k in your account, which is paid weekly, depending on how well you sell. If you sell more than one, you get 50k as commission.

You see the second picture right there, that is the module that has been paying bills of thousands of people in this country.

I can teach you affliliate marketing, the advantages and benefits.

This is the end of my story! Indicate if you are interested!
Re: What I Discovered In Nysc by skyoboy(m): 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
Re: What I Discovered In Nysc by ShowmeHeaven(m): 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
I'm interested. "If it's free"
Re: What I Discovered In Nysc by house10s: 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
u don go sit down dey listen to motivational speakers sell digital dust to u shey.
Re: What I Discovered In Nysc by Pamilerin95(m): 12:23am On Dec 31, 2021
Don't be ignorant of some things. Even if you don't something, at least make a research before you attack anyone. Thanks
house10s:
u don go sit down dey listen to motivational speakers sell digital dust to u shey.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SAN Challenges The Legality Of NYSC Decree / 2011 Batch C Corp Member. Is There Still Time? / Wearing NYSC Kits For Dirty Activities By Non-corpers: Your View?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.