Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year (17915 Views)

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / A Christmas Message To Nairalanders By Jasonscoolari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:16am On Dec 30, 2021
Faller:
Shoutout to OdewaleAdesoye , your threads are always informative......
Thanks so much dearest brother.
You're sincerely appreciated Sir.

4 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 30, 2021
Shout out to our NL great grandma Iyaebe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Wuminity(f): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2021
TeddyJammy:
My special shout out goes to:

1 Pumpumking - Mr no ofeinse ( that phrase alone can make a sad man smiles) grin

2 Datboredberry - Berry love. I so much like this particular girl, very brilliant & her prowess writing thrills me. grin

3 Orgasmgiver123 - (one of the reason why i kick people Wit my rain boot.. Damn.. Nasty. i'm out of here. grin this guy funny, he no get time to talk. I love u bro. No homo grin

4 Wuminity - anoda lady to crown her excellency, a pride & beautiful damsel that knws hw to solve ish. grin. . Very simple n kind.. I love u dear grin

5 - Helinues - this dude is the carbon copy of nelson mandela. . Every pieces he drop makes sense. . He puts things in other too, 80% for u bro grin

Sonnobax

ikillbrohoes grin

Candidlady

FernandezPablo - new in d list. I jux add u cuz u always made my days

with the rest i cudn't mention. I love u guys. . 2022 wil be financial stable 4 us grin

Amen

I love you too cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
TeddyJammy:
My special shout out goes to:

1 Pumpumking - Mr no ofeinse ( that phrase alone can make a sad man smiles) grin

2 Datboredberry - Berry love. I so much like this particular girl, very brilliant & her prowess writing thrills me. grin

3 Orgasmgiver123 - (one of the reason why i kick people Wit my rain boot.. Damn.. Nasty. i'm out of here. grin this guy funny, he no get time to talk. I love u bro. No homo grin

4 Wuminity - anoda lady to crown her excellency, a pride & beautiful damsel that knws hw to solve ish. grin. . Very simple n kind.. I love u dear grin

5 - Helinues - this dude is the carbon copy of nelson mandela. . Every pieces he drop makes sense. . He puts things in other too, 80% for u bro grin

Sonnobax

ikillbrohoes grin

Candidlady

FernandezPablo - new in d list. I jux add u cuz u always made my days

with the rest i cudn't mention. I love u guys. . 2022 wil be financial stable 4 us grin
Aww! Thsnk you darling!

You've made my two months on Nairaland! kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
Datboredberry:
Aww! Thsnk you darling!
You've made my two months on Nairaland! kiss kiss

kiss cool. . Smh. . Really? Ah. . . Am blushin. .
thank u so much
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by willybaby(m): 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
Double0h7:
Sophiatheninth, and willybaby

For putting up with my rants on their feeds. May 2022 bring you your breakthrough. kiss
grin your one of the most interesting, fun and intelligent people I follow.... Shout out and cheers to you..

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Double0h7(f): 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
willybaby:
grin your one of the most interesting, fun and intelligent people I follow.... Shout out and cheers to you..

You're very kind grin

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
Double0h7:
Sophiatheninth, and willybaby

For putting up with my rants on their feeds. May 2022 bring you your breakthrough. kiss
Thank you smiley You're a smart one.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by ThierryJay: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
OJEEMAH:
A very loud shout out to Thierryjay, Numerouno94, Johnnypalmer, Paulolee, Kilishihunter, Jokerman, MangekyoALT, Malignantguest, unbitchable, Ojaysam25, Obembet, Fergie001, Kingcalls, fuckthamods and finally obembet even though you no dey hear word grin grin grin

Despite the tantrums, you guys were great and kept the rivalry really strong.

See y'all in 2022.....................God bless all of una

Thanks OJ. You were a great teammate this year. Shout out to Numerouno94, Kilishihunter, Johnnypalmer, Firstbornwds, JPmoriarti, Pocohantas, Explorers, Disstroy, Jakumo. You guys made my day severally with your regular insightful comments.

Also to my friend on the other side Jokerman and his band of allies: Fergie, Obembet and Kingcalls(may shehe find much-needed deliverance in 2022 grin grin).

Wishing us all a better 2022!
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by nazablossom(f): 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
Munzy14:
My shout out list plenty o....But ka m gbuo ya na nke nke.. cheesy

Playmake.r14..
Nazablos.som.
Ewu my man Ewugam.bia..

Mariang.eles na nwanne ya Mariaha.ngel.
Iy.aebe..and her follow come craze.

Kris.s216.
Fergie0.01.
Twoc.lans nwa oma..
All my BBN people for here..Those for and against.. grin

Names plenty...Especially those that makes this place fun and a place to unwind after the day stress.

See you all in 2022...As we await Buhari and his subsidy removal.. grin grin

Next level new year loading.
Awwww! Nwanne m nwoke. Merry Christmas and happy prosperous new year
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by chatinent: 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
Lilvicky, I salute you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Munzy14(m): 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
nazablossom:
Awwww! Nwanne m nwoke. Merry Christmas and happy prosperous new year
Udo diri gi...Longessttttttttt time ever...

How are you?
I hope fine..

Ma your boy and Oga as well..Hope everyone is fine?

Happy new year!
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Mariangeles(f): 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
Nairaland is a great great platform for interacting and enjoying healthy conversations with people from different parts of the world. It is a community on its own.
You enjoy nairaland better when you learn how to navigate your way through it.

A big shout out to all the random people who made me laugh. May your lives be filled with laughter come 2022. Amen.

These people especially made nairaland worthwhile for me, in no particular order:

Munzy14, who understands my person, that means a lot.

Kobojunkie, my inquisitive calm friend, who is a male to some, and female to others. cheesy

Kriss216, who I enjoy being mean to and he lets me. Maka na o naghi a nu nti. grin

Akpokpokpo Akposy, who I learn from and share ideas with. cheesy

Ahnie, as you give laughter to people with your fun threads, your life will be filled with laughter.

Pocohantas, you are a lady with a good heart and you make people laugh and it means a lot. You deserve happiness always.

Prestonn, aka señor Chasers and his exquisite food photos, you're inspiring.

Cutiereborn, who's always supportive in her own way, I acknowledge you.

Brain54, my new friend.

Sterope, the silent observer. cheesy

Nwaagbogho Candid aka Candidlady, who can be very curious. You make me laugh babygirl cheesy

To my food thread people, too many to mention, the sight of your foods make me excited.

No vex if I no mention you o. Na forget I forget, I no kill person. sad

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by hopefulLandlord: 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
doggedfighter:
Pocohontas makes me smile and even made me smile last night.

I admire her energy and skill at tackling Nairaland bullshit.

HopefuLandlord.

Jonnydon22

These ones drop inspiring thoughts.

Magnoliaa and all my fellow women.

Nairaland women are the strongest, never backing down. grin

Nairaland family is awesome.
Just seeing this now when i clicked a link to this thread someone posted on an FP topic. I think you missed an L in my moniker which is why I didn't get the mention

I'm honoured to be one of the people that you find their posts inspiring.

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Emmariks(m): 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
Names plenty die. From sports section to romance to politics etc.

God bless all well meaning Nairalanders.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Munzy14(m): 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
Mariangeles:
Nairaland is a great great platform for interacting and enjoying healthy conversations with people from different parts of the world. It is a community on its own.

A big shout out to all the random people who made me laugh. May your lives be filled with laughter come 2022. Amen.

These people especially made nairaland worthwhile for me, in no particular order:

Munzy.14, who understands my person, that means a lot.

Kobojun.kie, my inquisitive calm friend, who is a male to some, and female to others. cheesy

Kris.s216, who I enjoy being mean to and he lets me. Make na o naghi a nu nti. grin

Akpokpok.po Akposy, who I learn from and share ideas with. cheesy

Ah.nie, as you give laughter to people with your fun threads, your life will be filled with laughter.

Pocohan.tas, you are a lady with a good heart and you make people laugh and it means a lot. You deserve happiness always.

Prest.onn, aka señor Chasers and his exquisite food photos, you're inspiring.

Cutiere.born, who's always supportive in her own way, I acknowledge you.

Brai.n54, my new friend.

Ster.ope, the silent observer. cheesy

Nwaagbogho Candid aka Cand.idlady, who can be very curious. You make me laugh babygirl cheesy

To my food thread people, too many to mention, the sight of your foods make me excited.

The list is out.. grin

Admission list into 2022...Ka chukwu duru anyi banye na afo ohuru oma na-abia.

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by annyplenty(m): 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
Jokerman:
First, my shout out goes to God for keeping me all through the tear, my wife,siblings, family and businesses.

All Ronaldo, Man utd and Real Madrid fans... devy, purple et Al.

All pessians grin Ojay, ojeemah, numerouno, thierryjay, paulolee and all sports section fans

All my senior ones in the Lord on nairaland constantly reminding us of our relationship with God, Righteousness2,Jesusjnr, annyplenty, and other users of the religion section

Then finally, all lovers of the free world and democracy, the lovers of the USA, the greatest country in the world, not perfect, but keeping the world at bay... Semper fi brethren....

Thank you for the mention. To God be the glory.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Mariangeles(f): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
Munzy14:

The list is out.. grin

Admission list into 2022...Ka chukwu duru anyi banye na afo ohuru oma na-abia.

Aha gi o putakwara na ya? cheesy

Amen.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Munzy14(m): 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
Mariangeles:

Aha gi o putakwara na ya? cheesy

Amen.
I shi nini? grin grin grin

2022 anyi ga na a taa ugba na nñuu mmii cheesy
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Mariangeles(f): 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
Munzy14:

I shi nini? grin grin grin

2022 anyi ga na a taa ugba na nñuu mmii cheesy

Touché. cheesy

Amen.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Munzy14(m): 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
Mariangeles:

Touché. cheesy

Amen.
O le kwa nke wu touché?....
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by ahnie: 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
Mariangeles:

Munzy14, who understands my person, that means a lot.

Kobojunkie, my inquisitive calm friend, who is a male to some, and female to others. cheesy

Kriss216, who I enjoy being mean to and he lets me. Make na o naghi a nu nti. grin

Ahnie, as you give laughter to people with your fun threads, your life will be filled with laughter.

Pocohantas, you are a lady with a good heart and you make people laugh and it means a lot. You deserve happiness always.

Prestonn, aka señor Chasers and his exquisite food photos, you're inspiring.

Cutiereborn, who's always supportive in her own way, I acknowledge you.

Brain54, my new friend.

Sterope, the silent observer. cheesy

Nwaagbogho Candid aka Candidlady, who can be very curious. You make me laugh babygirl cheesy

Thanks mariaangeles.

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Double0h7(f): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
Sophiatheninth:

Thank you smiley You're a smart one.

*cyber hug*
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Akposy(m): 6:06am On Dec 31, 2021
Mariangeles:

Muny14, who understands my person, that means a lot.

Koboju.nkie, my inquisitive calm friend, who is a male to some, and female to others. cheesy

Kriss.216, who I enjoy being mean to and he lets me. Make na o naghi a nu nti. grin

Ahn.ie, as you give laughter to people with your fun threads, your life will be filled with laughter.

Pocohan.tas, you are a lady with a good heart and you make people laugh and it means a lot. You deserve happiness always.

Preston.n, aka señor Chasers and his exquisite food photos, you're inspiring.

Cutierebo.rn, who's always supportive in her own way, I acknowledge you.

Brai.n54, my new friend.

Ster.ope, the silent observer. cheesy

Nwaag.bogho Candid aka Candidlady, who can be very curious. You make me laugh babygirl cheesy

Thank you! Nairaland has being a huge blessing to me. Thank God for Seun who created this great networking platform.

Wishing you a happy year ending and a prosperous new year in advance

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by EwuGambia: 6:46am On Dec 31, 2021
Munzy14:
My shout out list plenty o....But ka m gbuo ya na nke nke.. cheesy

Playmaker14..
Nazablossom.
Ewu my man Ewugambia..

Mariangeles na nwanne ya Mariahangel.
Iyaebe..and her follow come craze.

Kriss216.
Fergie001.
Twoclans nwa oma..
All my BBN people for here..Those for and against.. grin

Names plenty...Especially those that makes this place fun and a place to unwind after the day stress.

See you all in 2022...As we await Buhari and his subsidy removal.. grin grin

Next level new year loading.

My person!!!... grin
Merry christmas Munzy, happy new year in advance too bro... grin

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Munzy14(m): 9:09am On Dec 31, 2021
EwuGambia:

My person!!!... grin
Merry christmas Munzy, happy new year in advance too bro... grin

Merry Christmas brotherly and a happy New year..
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Candidlady: 9:33am On Dec 31, 2021
Mariangeles my one and only tutor sis may your joy next year be unlimited

sonnobax15 that dude that has a story to 'er topic

smellysperm the farmer that love ~hoes~ cuz they cheap and affordable

illicit that osun boy all his comments no dey pass one line

kriss216 kriss216 ihate this one so much ihad to mention him twice

ilove you all. You guys made nl fun

and lastly TheGidRedpiller! shout out to that lady that ruined your life and turned you into GAYbriel that only feeds on GAYsha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Kriss216: 9:42am On Dec 31, 2021
Candidlady:

and lastly TheGidRedpiller! shout out to that lady that ruined your life and turned you into GAYbriel that only feeds on GAYsha

I love that you hate me. Shows I'm trying.

Mariangeles seems to be friend to all my Nairaland friends.

Nwanyi ojoo. O wu mu na gi next year..mmecha gi ee.. You'll know

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by illicit(m): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2021
Candidlady:

Lol no time ni

Love u too muahhhh
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Mariangeles(f): 10:38am On Dec 31, 2021
Candidlady:

sonno.bax15 that dude that has a story to 'er topic

smelly.sperm the farmer that love ~hoes~ cuz they cheap and affordable

illi.cit that osun boy all his comments no dey pass one line

kriss.216 kriss.216 ihate this one so much ihad to mention him twice

and lastly TheGid Redpiller! shout out to that lady that ruined your life and turned you into GAYbriel that only feeds on GAYsha

Amen. Much kisses to you babygirl. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 31, 2021
I want to first thank God for bringing me this far.

Special thanks to my wife and family.

To all nairalanders, especially our elders in the family section, you people are just wonderful, I pray God should grant your heart desires in 2022.

Special thanks to MariahAngel.

Our one and only pastor righteousness.

Any one reading this post.

I wish you all a Happy New year with lots of love and breakthrough.

Happy New year fam!

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 31, 2021
Candidlady:

Sugargirl kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? / Another Fake Account O!!! vizkiz is a foolish fake boi / Could This Be The Independence Day Gold-plated Iphone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.