Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year (17717 Views)

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / A Christmas Message To Nairalanders By Jasonscoolari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by obembet(f): 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
Year 2021 has been a blessed year so far and nairaland has been a wonderful forum full of wonderful people that can make can forget your sorrow with thier wonderful comments.

I also want to reach out to All nairaland football lovers. believe me this guys are so wonderful, people like OJEEMAH JohnnyPalmer Paulolee PlayMaker14
Kilishihunter PECON1 ThierryJay Chloraseptic . I can not forget you guys in a hurry.

Also, I want to appreciate our Nairaland Senior pastor Righteousness2 . I will not forget snake master Lalasti.clala and my sweetheart mynd44 , this guy has ban me 3 times this year.

I love you all guys and I wish you prosperous year ahead.

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Hezzyluv: 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
Righteousness99 and slowormir.... grin

265 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by adeoyekay(m): 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
obembet:
Year 2021 has been a blessed year so far and nairaland has been a wonderful forum full of wonderful people that can make can forget your sorrow with thier wonderful comments.

I also want to reach out to All nairaland football lovers. believe me this guys are so wonderful, people like OJEEMAH JohnnyPalmer Paulolee PlayMaker14
Kilishihunter PECON1 ThierryJay Chloraseptic .

Also, I want to appreciate our Nairaland Senior pastor Righteousness2 . I will not forget snake master Lalasticlala and my sweetheart mynd44 , this guy has ban me 3 times this year.

I also appreciate snowland for making me smile this year

9 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by doggedfighter(f): 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
Pocohontas makes me smile and even made me smile last night.

I admire her energy and skill at tackling Nairaland bullshit.

HopefuLandlord.

Jonnydon22

These ones drop inspiring thoughts.

Magnoliaa and all my fellow women.

Nairaland women are the strongest, never backing down. grin

Nairaland family is awesome.

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Dukio: 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mesmer
Arrogantbro
Ecomm
All people I benefitted from their giveaway grin

12 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by lilvicky68(m): 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
Shout out to Chatinent illicit smellysperm..

Special shout out to Magnoliaa wink

And to every other nairalander too numerous to mention..

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by illicit(m): 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lilvicky68 I see u wink

Shout out to every Nairalander home and away

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by JohnnyPalmer: 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
obembet:

Kilishihunter PECON1 ThierryJay Chloraseptic . I can not forget you guys in a hurry.

Also, I want to appreciate our Nairaland Senior pastor Righteousness2 . I will not forget snake master Lalasticlala and my sweetheart mynd44 , this guy has ban me 3 times this year.

Compliments ma'am/sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by DispatcherLagos: 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nwamaikpe
Lalasticlala

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by longetivity(m): 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mosdii grin

Amotolongbo

@Op obembet

Slawormiir (by the special Grace of God effcc go reason ur matter in 2022 if u no stop fraud). Special AMEN

lilachiever

Explorers

Bola146

iLegendd

Fergie001

Onyi22 my favourite gold digger

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by PlayMaker14: 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
Davash222/Kriss216

Munzy14

Fergie001

Payporte/Payporte1

The delectable Spaxon

Disstroy

Odogwu NwaAmaIkpe

Iyaebe

PastorM

I wish there could be a better way to show my appreciation... Even though Major Gen. M. Buhari (rtd) alias “Baba Lifeless” made the year look ugly for most Nigerians, you guys still find a way to put that pretty little smile on my face... Thank you so kindly

2022 will be better.

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Kriss216: 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Davash222/Kriss216

Munzy14

Fergie001

Payporte/Payporte1

The delectable Spaxon

Disstroy

Odogwu NwaAmaIkpe

Iyaebe

PastorM

I wish there could be a better way to show my appreciation... Even though Major Gen. M. Buhari (rtd) alias “Baba Lifeless” made the year look ugly for most Nigerians, you guys still find a way to put that pretty little smile on my face... Thank you so kindly

2022 will be better.

Comrade, I appreciate. You're one of the few realest Gs here.

Don't forget to hit me up anytime you enter Bongo city. I owe you some fresh and succulent bannies.

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by PlayMaker14: 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
obembet:

I also want to reach out to All nairaland football lovers. believe me this guys are so wonderful, people like OJEEM.AH JohnnyPal.mer Paul.olee Play.Maker14
Kilishihun.ter PECO.N1 Thier.ryJay Chloras.eptic . I can not forget you guys in a hurry.

Also, I want to appreciate our Nairaland Senior pastor Righteous.ness2 . I will not forget snake master Lalast.iclala and my sweetheart myn.d44 , this guy has ban me 3 times this year.

Good looking out to you Obembet, many thanks.

Do have a prosperous and Sporty 2022.

5 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Kriss216: 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Shout out to ;

Jason, the Playmaker14, coolest dude ever

99thEnemy, My Benue Yam oppressor

Ikillbrokehoes, Mariah's medicine

Denique, Unique Deni

Mariangeles, Onye nsogbu but I love her like that kiss

Candidlady, the lady with the sauce wink

I wish you guys a prosperous new year ahead.

Much love.

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by PlayMaker14: 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:

Comrade, I appreciate. You're one of the few realest Gs here.

Don't forget to hit me up anytime you enter Bongo city. I owe you some fresh and succulent bannies.
Lol, I rarely make use of the word “Succulent” but just because you used it, I will abandon my Church Program for Elder Munzy to handle and come to Bongo city soon. grin

11 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Kriss216: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Lol, I rarely make use of the word “Succulent” but just because you used it, I will abandon my Church Program for Elder Munzy to handle and come to Bongo city soon. grin
cheesy cheesy

You sure you trust that elder with our Church girls ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by PlayMaker14: 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:
Shout out to ;

Jason, the Playma.ker14, coolest dude ever

99thEne.my, My Benue Yam oppressor

Ikillbroke.hoes, Mariah's medicine

Deniq.ue, Unique Deni

Mariang.eles, Onye nsogbu but I love her like that kiss

Much love.
Maximum Respect Bro.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by PlayMaker14: 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:

cheesy cheesy

You sure you trust that elder with our Church girls ? grin
Munzy14 is not to be trusted with light skin bannies, but I will let him handle the situation till I return from Bongo city. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
lilvicky68:
Shout out to Chatinent illicit smellysperm..

Special shout out to Magnoliaa wink
Respek bro. Next year will be better

19 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Kriss216: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Munzy14 is not to be trusted with light skin bannies, but I will let him handle the situation till I return from Bongo city. smiley
Chai... God save our queens cheesy

Our queens are endangered species in the hands of that Elder

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by PlayMaker14: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:

Chai.... God save our queens cheesy

Our queens are endangered species in the hands of that Elder

Cc; Munzy14.

4 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Davash222/Kriss216

Munzy14

Fergie001

Payporte/Payporte1

The delectable Spaxon

Disstroy

Odogwu NwaAmaIkpe

Iyaebe

PastorM

2022 will be better.

so that small boy Davash222 is same person as kriss

7 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by PlayMaker14: 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
so that small boy Davash222 is same person as kriss
You wan crase this evening abi?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
warn him to stop taking mkpurummiri

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Kriss216: 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Na craze woman she be na

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by PlayMaker14: 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
warn him to stop taking mkpurummiri
Commot for road make I pass... Tinubu pikin.

8 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by PECON1(m): 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
obembet:

thanks for the mention,next year will be better,God will always see us through.

4 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by paulolee(m): 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
PECON1:
thanks for the mention,next year will be better,God will always see us through.
nice one
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by paulolee(m): 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
thanks all nairalanders...the names too plenty to mention...
especially the girls for romance section n the guys for sports section....all of una too much
next year will be more fun, more wins n more bashing...the criticism is coming out raw n undiluted next year...
I pity the clubs or players wey go jonze...
happy new year all

11 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by paulolee(m): 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
obembet:

nice one bro....next year would bring more blessings n more surprises. i fit end next year in cr7 camp

5 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Mariangeles(f): 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:
Shout out to ;

Jason, the Play.maker14, coolest dude ever

99th.Enemy, My Benue Yam oppressor

Ikill.brokehoes, Mariah's medicine

Deni.que, Unique Deni

Maria.ngeles, Onye nsogbu but I love her like that kiss

Much love.

Kriss, onye aghirigha. Onye ishi ike.
Hahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by AYNL: 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
Pumpumking(nairaland clown of the year,that "no offeince" phrase alone na vibe)

iLegend(someone you can look up to and mentor,love him,I like how he handles his haters)

Iyaebe(even though she likes to yarn okoto)

Siofra(lol,this one)

beebah2000(one of the sane females we have here,you're doing well sis)

slawomirr(damn niggar,the realest nigga,I'm a big fan till infinity)

boogyman(holy gram WTF man,lol,been a while I saw him here)

chatinent(I don't know why,I just love this man)

FalseProphet1(baba agbalagba,lol, you're doing well sir)

enudapan (I no dey see him again though,but he's one of my favorites here)

righteousness (may god continue to strengthen you sir)

sonobax
ikillbrokehoes
adewoleadesoye(Mr green man)
Fergie
mosdii
smelly sperm
dissap
mc oluomo
mufasalion
agric money
ilamina
technana
dbull
charmingrascal

they're too many walahi
not all of them make people laugh though

38 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

How Can I Transfer Fund From My First Bank Account? / What Is That Habit You Really Need To Stop Comes 2019? / Man Bite Snake To Escape Being Swallowed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.