Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,234 members, 7,849,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Okay - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Okay (638 Views)

Please, is this okay for a learner? / Dear Developer, Our Journey Will Be Different And That's Okay. / Is Django Okay To Get A Web Developer Job Or Use For Freelancing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okay by Hightser: 10:37am On Dec 30, 2021
That’s alright chief, let me run to LinkedIn
Re: Okay by stanliwise(m): 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hightser:
Hello devs, Please I’m officially open to any design jobs against 2022.

User interface design, user experience design, interaction design.

Got any jobs, personal or company design, please reach me on vowsnig@gmail.com or WhatsApp me on +2348122213751
Don’t advertise yourself like this. Why not post your portfolios, write blogs about what you do and communicate your current knowledge of UI/UX.
That is what is attractive

1 Like

Re: Okay by Hightser: 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
stanliwise:

Don’t advertise yourself like this. Why not post your portfolios, write blogs about what you do and communicate your current knowledge of UI/UX.
That is what is attractive

Hello chief, are you a designer yourself?

Well, thanks for your input, I have gotten quite a number of jobs on nairaland just by posting like this, writing blogs blogs or writing to blogs when you are to work collaboratively with devs and a development environment, well, thanks again for your input sir.
Re: Okay by qtguru(m): 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hightser:

Hello chief, are you a designer yourself?

Well, thanks for your input, I have gotten quite a number of jobs on nairaland just by posting like this, writing blogs blogs or writing to blogs when you are to work collaboratively with devs and a development environment, well, thanks again for your input sir.

He is right, this is the wrong way to advertise for UI/UX
Re: Okay by Hightser: 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
qtguru:

He is right, this is the wrong way to advertise for UI/UX

That’s alright

(1) (Reply)

Female Programmers / Input Fields To Reject All Inconsistent Characters In Webconfig / Php Client Connecting With D.net Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.