Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

What Sort Of Certification Do I Need To Spice Up My Plain Economics Degree - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Sort Of Certification Do I Need To Spice Up My Plain Economics Degree (483 Views)

Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree / How Do You Sort Out Accommodation When You Travel To Another State. / Economics Vs Accounting,which One Is Better In Terms Of Employment Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Sort Of Certification Do I Need To Spice Up My Plain Economics Degree by Awesomeking: 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
I recently graduated with a second class lower and I believe a few certifications/courses could greatly improve my chances in getting a job soon, I am currently a corper though, I would love to be enlightened on the various certifications I could use and also how to procure them.
Re: What Sort Of Certification Do I Need To Spice Up My Plain Economics Degree by Patented: 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Data analytics
ICAN
ACCA

1 Like

Re: What Sort Of Certification Do I Need To Spice Up My Plain Economics Degree by sageb: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
Awesomeking:
I Recently graduated with a second class lower and I belive a few certifications/courses could greatly improve my chances in getting a job soon, I am currently a corper though, I would love to be enlightened on the various certifications I could use and also how to procure them.

Enroll for ICAN and become a chartered accountant after the programme
Or
Learn a skill like Forklift operator, Truck driving, Crane operator, et al.
Re: What Sort Of Certification Do I Need To Spice Up My Plain Economics Degree by Awesomeking: 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
Patented:
Data analytics
ICAN
ACCA
thank you so much.
Re: What Sort Of Certification Do I Need To Spice Up My Plain Economics Degree by Awesomeking: 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
sageb:

Enroll for ICAN and become a chartered accountant after the programme
Or
Learn a skill like Forklift operator, Truck driving, Crane operator, et al.
noted, thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Urgent Job For SSCE Holders / Online Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.