Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) (25681 Views)

Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai / Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School / Jayden Safo Superhero-themed 9th Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by IamHeWrites: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
Actress Mercy Johnson has celebrated her daughter Purity on the latter’s 9th birthday, Igbere TV reports.

The excitement mother shared a photo of the celebrant and her siblings with a goodwill message to her.

“OSEBHAJIMENTE, it means ‘God did not put me to shame’. My baby is 9 Today…..Lord do that which only you can do in her Life. IJN. Happy Birthday Princess Purity….@theokojiekids My Very Own Life,” she wrote.

Fellow celebrities and fans wished Purity a happy birthday in the comment section of the post.

Mercy Johnson is married to Prince Okojie. The couple has four children together.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYGfzBpIe3t/?utm_medium=copy_link

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by brosom(m): 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
Love the way she handles her social/private life, very matured unlike others.

All her children are biological to her husband, no siriri or tokutoku.

More fulfilled life little bird.

24 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by donproject2(m): 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
Omo jo mummy

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by abostg(m): 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hbd to her

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by Champneys: 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
Mulimv103:
X

Ori e daaru ni?

Wetin be X?

11 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by ImoleNaija: 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
Many happy returns, omo-olojo-ibi.

Champneys:

Ori e daaru ni?

Wetin be X?

How could you type the bolded just because he booked a space? Kindly edit & remove it before I use the language we both understand.

Champneys:

Onikuuuure, bring it on!

You fu...cking vacuous troglodyte.

I am waiting for you.

Champneys:
Olofo omo ale jatijati, fu...cking dic...khead! angry

Mo fun awon ara ile e n'yen. Se o gbo?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
Her mother’s replica cheesy her first fruit also, happy birthday Purity, more beautiful years to come…

15 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
Wow!!!!

I must admit she has a beautiful home

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by juman(m): 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
Happybirthday.
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by MufasaLion: 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
Champneys:

Ori e daaru ni?

Wetin be X?

Find X.
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by Passionate888: 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
Wow! Purity is 9 already? Happy birthday to her

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by younglleo: 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
ImoleNaija:
Many happy returns, omo jo mommy!

How could you type the bolded just because he booked a space? Kindly edit & remove it before I use the language we both understand.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by Agricmoney(m): 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
Happy birthday to her

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by Nahaci: 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
Happy birthday to her
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by ImoleNaija: 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
younglleo:
For here

Many many were wa n'le, repete grin

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by rave1047: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
She looks like her
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by mema900: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
brosom:
Love the way she handles her social/private life, very matured unlike others.

All her children are biological to her husband, no siriri or tokutoku.

More fulfilled life little bird.

Don't be surprised if you hear divorce two years later....when it comes to celebrities, there is no role model; they will all disappoint you
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by Champneys: 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
ImoleNaija:
Many happy returns, omo-olojo-ibi.

Onikuuuure, bring it on!

You fu...cking vacuous troglodyte.

I am waiting for you.
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by candidbabe(f): 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
Happy birthday purity
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by osazsky(m): 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by brosom(m): 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
mema900:

Don't be surprised if you hear divorce two years later....when it comes to celebrities, there is no role model; they will all disappoint you
Can't doubt or vouch for them,

They're unpredictable.
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by Bouncin(m): 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
Damn! Mercy Johnson has cute kids

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) by Ttjj: 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Plays African Gong As He Parties In Ghana While Nigerians Decide / Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie / Photos Of Wale's Nigerian family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.