Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai (61172 Views)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) / Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School / Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by JoyReportsOnlin: 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6IZNKnqK1E?

Purity Okojie represented her school in swimming at the world school games in Dubai.

The Nollywood screen Diva, Mercy Johnson Okojie while sharing the video of the event on her official Instagram page stated:

So for the first time since Purity was born, I let her leave my sight to represent her school in swimming at the world school games in Dubai. Her dad went with her.

Did she win? No
Am I proud? Yes. So proud that I can't stop tearing up.

This is her first tournament and she had less than a month to prepare.

She is and will do greater than mummy. Things I never dreamt of as a child are been accomplished by her and that makes me happy. ..

May all our hopes and dreams for our kids come to pass, may we never cry over them IJN. Amen.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca9LMP6oO1E/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by Malory: 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
Congrats. She looks exactly like her mom and only her mom knows who the father is

231 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by JoyReportsOnlin: 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
Congratulations Purity

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by francisco327: 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
welldone putinity

22 Likes

Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by Lightened: 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
If you can conceive it, you can achieve it. Welldon lil girl kiss

9 Likes

Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by chocolateme(f): 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
francisco327:
welldone putinity
what is PUTINITY?

130 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by Waterlilly: 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
una too dey show una self

13 Likes

Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by MisterMan123456: 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
Na last position she carry oh!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by Mukah1234(m): 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
Congratulations.
Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by Ceenachi: 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
Na because
Her mama b actress
Dey choose am
Wizkid b musicians
Dey choose am
Wat 9ja no fi do
Do not exist
Anyways congratulation bby girl
More success to u✌️

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by We4all: 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
MisterMan123456:
Na last position she carry oh!

So? She is already a winner for representing her school. I don’t know about you.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by Rickmann: 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
JoyReportsOnlin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6IZNKnqK1E?

Purity Okojie represented her school in swimming at the world school games in Dubai.

The Nollywood screen Diva, Mercy Johnson Okojie while sharing the video of the event on her official Instagram page stated:

So for the first time since Purity was born, I let her leave my sight to represent her school in swimming at the world school games in Dubai. Her dad went with her.

Did she win? No
Am I proud? Yes. So proud that I can't stop tearing up.

This is her first tournament and she had less than a month to prepare.

She is and will do greater than mummy. Things I never dreamt of as a child are been accomplished by her and that makes me happy. ..

May all our hopes and dreams for our kids come to pass, may we never cry over them IJN. Amen.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca9LMP6oO1E/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Cc: lalasticlala

I just admire this family.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by We4all: 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ceenachi:
Na because
Her mama b actress
Dey choose am
Wizkid b musicians
Dey choose am
Wat 9ja no fi do
Do not exist
Anyways congratulation bby girl
More success to u✌️

Did anyone stop either of your parents from becoming a celebrity?

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by boundachuks(m): 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
The first steps to becoming a future athlete. Good for her.

3 Likes

Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by MarveworldG: 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by Shippad: 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
I see her competing at the Olympics

2 Likes

Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by Kingpele(m): 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
Good one ,children is the best gift from God excluding those like nicodemus that kill their parents

2 Likes

Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by Omicron007: 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
shocked

She tried.
No hate.

But a poor student at Ogbia Comprehensive Community Day Secondary School in Bayelsa would have won this easily.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by Freegroove: 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
I can't even swim grin
Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by Fyie: 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by lawaked: 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
The resemblance is striking

1 Like

Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by wonlasewonimi: 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
see resemblance
Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by Adakintroy: 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
You will all send Ur kids abroad and ask why Nigeria is over ran by bad people. Maybe because you sent all the potential good people elsewhere
Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by PrinceOfLagos: 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
Nice one
Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by Harbeytech: 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
Malory:
Congrats. She looks exactly like her mom and only her mom knows who the father is
Haha people sha
Malory:
Haha people sha
Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by Sardauna24(m): 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
Mchtww...
So we should fray water abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by Harrynight(m): 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ugly like mum

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) / Etor Residence Hotel: Ubi Franklin Builds A Hotel In Abuja / I Meet E-money Today At Transcorp Hotel Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.