Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Charley Boy Mocks Ooni Of Ife: 'Na For Instagram Them Divorce You’ - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charley Boy Mocks Ooni Of Ife: 'Na For Instagram Them Divorce You’ (52334 Views)

Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire / 'Na For Your Mouth Dem Go Hear Simisola Get Belle': Simi Shares Gorgeous Photo / Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charley Boy Mocks Ooni Of Ife: 'Na For Instagram Them Divorce You’ by Solatium(m): 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
yuping:

Where did I blame the King naa or did I say he is at fault? Show me.

When you said the monarch get him own for body does that indicates compliments or criticis
Re: Charley Boy Mocks Ooni Of Ife: 'Na For Instagram Them Divorce You’ by yuping(m): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
Solatium:

When you said the monarch get him own for body does that indicates compliments or criticis
Lol abeg make I go find Aya drink. SMH
Re: Charley Boy Mocks Ooni Of Ife: 'Na For Instagram Them Divorce You’ by Digmygold: 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
ValCon888:
Let's call a spade a spade.

The office of the Ooni of Ife will always be held in high esteem and regard irrespective of who is on the throne.

However, all the Ooni's wives cannot be wrong. Just the same way all FFK's wives cannot be wrong.

If you keep breaking up with your partners for one reason or the other, the problem just might be you.

Thats how Ubunja turned a barking NL dog. Wifeless men are always frustrated and wish their frustration upon others because they can never change their horrible character.

1 Like

Re: Charley Boy Mocks Ooni Of Ife: 'Na For Instagram Them Divorce You’ by RIDOO: 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
LongBig:
Says a man with home full of immorality! You self wan use the king score cheap point

Abi o...

1 Like

Re: Charley Boy Mocks Ooni Of Ife: 'Na For Instagram Them Divorce You’ by Bigchristo: 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
LongBig:
Says a man with home full of immorality! You self wan use the king score cheap point
Oh yeah but everything he said was true, nor be for Instagram Dem divorce am before? grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charley Boy Mocks Ooni Of Ife: 'Na For Instagram Them Divorce You’ by Bigchristo: 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
illicit:
The Ooni may have issues

Even weyrey like Charlie boy never got divorced because he married weyrey like him and they produced weyrey children grin

is werey life not sweet like bayi? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charley Boy Mocks Ooni Of Ife: 'Na For Instagram Them Divorce You’ by iykejohnson(m): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
israelmao:
Charlyboy should not incur the wrath of Ooni because he is capable of invoking Ife's deities to pounce on him.
Story.

2 Likes

Re: Charley Boy Mocks Ooni Of Ife: 'Na For Instagram Them Divorce You’ by Bestbeelieve: 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
wee men sef! sharp sharp she don enter social media! guys wise up o!
Re: Charley Boy Mocks Ooni Of Ife: 'Na For Instagram Them Divorce You’ by gaskiyamagana: 12:17am On Dec 31, 2021
yuping:
This monarch get him own for body, I just imagine what a terrible and horrible husband he will be without being a King. He is a joke let the truth be told.
Sharap
Shatap.
Who be you?
Re: Charley Boy Mocks Ooni Of Ife: 'Na For Instagram Them Divorce You’ by gaskiyamagana: 12:23am On Dec 31, 2021
Nawa o. This wan get mouth talk for mata wey him ancestors no fit.
The homosexual father with lesbian daughter.
Re: Charley Boy Mocks Ooni Of Ife: 'Na For Instagram Them Divorce You’ by gaskiyamagana: 12:28am On Dec 31, 2021
heniford2:
This is Disrespectful for the wife of Ooni or whatever you call his name to divorce his husband on Instagram grin cheesy what a time to leave in social media age undecided undecided abuse tradition kia! Yoruba is useless chia just imagine
Umukuri plus combination together with tramadol,yet yolobamadness not cured
Re: Charley Boy Mocks Ooni Of Ife: 'Na For Instagram Them Divorce You’ by yuping(m): 8:17am On Dec 31, 2021
gaskiyamagana:

Sharap
Shatap.
Who be you?
Nobody.
Re: Charley Boy Mocks Ooni Of Ife: 'Na For Instagram Them Divorce You’ by AceDomino(m): 9:43am On Dec 31, 2021
illicit:
The Ooni may have issues

Even weyrey like Charlie boy never got divorced because he married weyrey like him and they produced weyrey children grin

Moral of the lesson... Marry your type

1 Like

Re: Charley Boy Mocks Ooni Of Ife: 'Na For Instagram Them Divorce You’ by TrumpDonald2: 10:46am On Dec 31, 2021
LongBig:
Can you explain?
Re: Charley Boy Mocks Ooni Of Ife: 'Na For Instagram Them Divorce You’ by LongBig(m): 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
TrumpDonald2:
Can you explain?

Explain what is glaring/visible to the blind and audible to the deaf?
Re: Charley Boy Mocks Ooni Of Ife: 'Na For Instagram Them Divorce You’ by SavageResponse(m): 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
hslbroker2:
the life no balance well

But e balance small sha grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) / Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol / Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.