Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Sean Jimoh Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean Jimoh Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) (20764 Views)

Sean Jimoh Acquires New House (Photos) / Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai / Sean Jimoh Curses SARS: "You Will Die Before Your Time" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sean Jimoh Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by derecho(m): 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
Girls generally look older than their male counterpart after adolescent-Marriage or no marriage.

There are few exceptions though..

For example can you compare a 35year single girl and a boy her age?
Childbirth surely has its impact.
Raychee:
Idk why married women always look older than their husbands. Not that it is a problem though but it is almost always the case. Is it childbirth? Or the excess makeup? Or stress?

1 Like

Re: Sean Jimoh Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by Karac: 11:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
This man that speaks English-Yoruba in movies. Congrats to him.
Re: Sean Jimoh Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49am On Dec 31, 2021
EyezofGod120:
,,, I talk to you?? Amebo
Sharrapp!

1 Like

Re: Sean Jimoh Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by sixtus3606(m): 2:58am On Dec 31, 2021
Amen

Bola146:
kiss congratulations...... 2022 is here, Oh Lord give me a loving and peaceful home, Amen
Re: Sean Jimoh Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 4:37am On Dec 31, 2021
Happy wedding anniversary to the couple..
Re: Sean Jimoh Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 6:32am On Dec 31, 2021
Raychee:
Idk why married women always look older than their husbands. Not that it is a problem though but it is almost always the case. Is it childbirth? Or the excess makeup? Or stress?
It's weight gain.
Re: Sean Jimoh Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 6:32am On Dec 31, 2021
Deiks:
You mean say that big daughter na 5 years old ...abi she born first grin
Congrats sha
Wedding anniversary n first born Anniversary the different
Re: Sean Jimoh Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by EyezofGod120: 6:47am On Dec 31, 2021
ShyBabe:

Sharrapp!
osiun
Re: Sean Jimoh Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 7:23am On Dec 31, 2021
adedayoa2:
You're a pervert, Sean Jimoh's wife is still fvckable
9ce's wife is still fvckable.
Oniranu

VOETSEK
YOU RRRRRRUBBISH
YOU PARASITE

Re: Sean Jimoh Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by horlahmeey(m): 7:25am On Dec 31, 2021
Congratulations!. I won't be left out too�

Meanwhile patronize me biko
I'm into cleaning and fumigation. A trial wont convince you but makes you a permanent customer.

Re: Sean Jimoh Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by Ruthymoon(f): 7:59am On Dec 31, 2021
You nko father of manshe , a girl child is the best gift that can happen to any man, when you are getting older you will understand
MufasaLion:
Damn!!! Father of girls. angry
Re: Sean Jimoh Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by Raychee(f): 8:12am On Dec 31, 2021
vickydevoka:

It's weight gain.

But even some of the slim ones still look older after a little while.
Re: Sean Jimoh Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by TuFab(f): 8:43am On Dec 31, 2021
So this guy I'm crushing on is married. Wow!
Re: Sean Jimoh Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 9:14am On Dec 31, 2021
jubrilELsudan:

VOETSEK
YOU RRRRRRUBBISH
YOU PARASITE
I'm very sure you're talking to your mother. Omo komo
Re: Sean Jimoh Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by MufasaLion: 9:25am On Dec 31, 2021
Ruthymoon:
You nko father of manshe , a girl child is the best gift that can happen to any man, when you are getting older you will understand

Says who? Are you saying people without a female child have miserable life during old age?
Re: Sean Jimoh Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 11:45am On Dec 31, 2021
adedayoa2:
I'm very sure you're talking to your mother. Omo komo

SAME WORDS YOUR MOTHER SAYS SHE SAYS TO YOU EACH TIME SHE TELLS YOU SHE'S COMING OVER TO MY CRIB WHERE I FVCK HER IN ALL HOLES THEN SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH.

Re: Sean Jimoh Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
EyezofGod120:
osiun
Iwo gan siwin
Re: Sean Jimoh Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
jubrilELsudan:

SAME WORDS YOUR MOTHER SAYS SHE SAYS TO YOU EACH TIME SHE TELLS YOU SHE'S COMING OVER TO MY CRIB WHERE I FVCK HER IN ALL HOLES THEN SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH.
omo ofo, destruction fall upon you, lest I forget all the people that are of my age in your family, they are the ones you're referring to. It's their fault you were not brought up properly.
Re: Sean Jimoh Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by EyezofGod120: 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
ShyBabe:

Iwo gan siwin
angry grin e pain am
Re: Sean Jimoh Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by OnyeMmeri: 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
The guy is so handsome. Gosh. I can't take my eyes off him. Let me use him as my screensaver.

You can also use his picture to relieve yourself when you're in that mood.
Re: Sean Jimoh Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
adedayoa2:
omo ofo, destruction fall upon you, lest I forget all the people that are of my age in your family, they are the ones you're referring to. It's their fault you were not brought up properly.

ASHAAAAAAAWOOOOOOOOOOOO
HUUUUSBAAAAAAAND SNAAAAAATCHEEEEEEEEEEEEER

CORONA FALL INSIDE YOUR KUKUNASE

Re: Sean Jimoh Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 01, 2022
EyezofGod120:
angry grin e pain am
Oya stop crying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Dominic's Outfit To The 360nobs Dinner / “why I Married An Ugly Man” - Star Actress, Mide Funmi Martins / Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In 32nd Pre-Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.