Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

I am having spiritual problems and I need help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I am having spiritual problems and I need help (1250 Views)

Are you Having Spiritual Husband Or Wife Problem? Then, Use This Prayer / Prophet Odumeje Caught On Camera Having Spiritual Sex With A female worshipper / Does Drinking Urine Solve Spiritual Problems? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I am having spiritual problems and I need help by Nade112: 8:19am On Dec 31, 2021
I am a Christian and I need a Christian advice, any other religion isn't allowed.

cry :' I am a young lady....(Because of certain spiritual issues I went for delivrance at a popular church, it was a two days dry fasting. Ever since I came back from that program I am having clear dreams, including the negative ones. But something happened this morning, I woke up and saw myself lying down with my face upwards and separated my legs like a woman about to give birth, the wrapper I covered myself with was removed. ( I am staying alone, nobody is in the house)
I normally sleep with my side facing one side, i cover myself with wrapper, and I am so consious that anytime I sleep I remain in that position till day break, and if I will change position that night I will know. Not even in that weird sleeping position!! its so shocking to me. What does it mean?

I dont even understand this, I am just scared I have been having lots of weird dreams, something is wrong with me spiritual and ever since I came back from that program it increased and became so obvious and clear. I need help.... Even today....

Please no insults I am already grieving...... cry cry
Re: I am having spiritual problems and I need help by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 31, 2021
guy you need God
Re: I am having spiritual problems and I need help by Nade112: 8:23am On Dec 31, 2021
Please I need help, where will I go for prayers, what should I do? Can someone also explain to me whats about that sleeping position.....
Re: I am having spiritual problems and I need help by Nade112: 8:25am On Dec 31, 2021
Hisbah21:
guy you need God
Re: I am having spiritual problems and I need help by Shellsploit: 8:31am On Dec 31, 2021
cry
Re: I am having spiritual problems and I need help by Shellsploit: 8:32am On Dec 31, 2021
Nade112:
cry cryBecause of certain spiritual issues I went for delivrance at a popular church, it was a two days dry fasting. Ever since I came back from that program I am having clear dreams, including the negative ones. But something happened this morning, I woke up and saw myself lying down with my face upwards and separated my legs like a woman about to give birth, the wrapper I covered myself with was removed. ( I am staying alone, nobody is in the house)
I normally sleep with my side facing one side, i cover myself with wrapper, and I am so consious that anytime I sleep I remain in that position till day break, and if I will change position that night I will know. Not even in that weird sleeping position!! is so shocking to me. What does it mean?

I dont even understand this, I am just scared I have been having lots of weird dreams, something is wrong with me spiritual and ever since I came back from that program it increased and became so obvious and clear. I need help.... Even today....

Hope its not a Cele church?
Otherwise those dreams na follow come!
Re: I am having spiritual problems and I need help by Nade112: 8:34am On Dec 31, 2021
Shellsploit:

Hope its not a Cele church?
Otherwise those dreams na follow come!

Nope it's a living church not Cele....
Re: I am having spiritual problems and I need help by Tradernaija1: 8:36am On Dec 31, 2021
Nade112:
I am a Christian and I need a Christian advice, any other religion isn't allowed.

cry :' I am a young lady....(Because of certain spiritual issues I went for delivrance at a popular church, it was a two days dry fasting. Ever since I came back from that program I am having clear dreams, including the negative ones. But something happened this morning, I woke up and saw myself lying down with my face upwards and separated my legs like a woman about to give birth, the wrapper I covered myself with was removed. ( I am staying alone, nobody is in the house)
I normally sleep with my side facing one side, i cover myself with wrapper, and I am so consious that anytime I sleep I remain in that position till day break, and if I will change position that night I will know. Not even in that weird sleeping position!! its so shocking to me. What does it mean?

Tell us more about the deliverance you went for.

How was it conducted?
Re: I am having spiritual problems and I need help by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 31, 2021
They are somethings u can do yourself, get enough natural water (tap water) boil it to be drinkable, add it to a bowl. woke up in the midnight, take a salt in your palm & form cross+ on your palm, shout Jesus 7x into the cross+ salt, then pour it into the water. then take ur bible open psalm 18, 69, 114 & read them three three times into the water, then pray a prayer of deliverance, tell GOD to deliver you from every spiritual problem of your life. pray it like an hour then drink a little from the water, sprinkle yourself from it & add the remaining into a bathing water, bath yourself immediately after the prayer. it`s a great prophetic work & it`s working, try & see, you will testify.

2 Likes

Re: I am having spiritual problems and I need help by Nade112: 8:56am On Dec 31, 2021
Tradernaija1:

Tell us more about the deliverance you went for.

How was it conducted?

In that church you pray yourself out, nobody will touch you. My problem is the kinda weird position I woke up this morning... I haven't experienced that before.
Re: I am having spiritual problems and I need help by Nade112: 8:57am On Dec 31, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
They are somethings u can do yourself, get enough natural water (tap water) boil it to be drinkable, add it to a bowl. woke up in the midnight, take a salt in your palm & form cross+ on your palm, shout Jesus 7x into the cross+ salt, then pour it into the water. then take ur bible open psalm 18, 69, 114 & read them three three times into the water, then pray a prayer of deliverance, tell GOD to deliver you from every spiritual problem of your life. pray it like an hour then drink a little from the water, sprinkle yourself from it & add the remaining into a bathing water, bath yourself immediately after the prayer. it`s a great prophetic work & it`s working, try & see, you will testify.

Alright, thank you
Re: I am having spiritual problems and I need help by Haakeem(m): 9:06am On Dec 31, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
hiian hm

3 Likes

Re: I am having spiritual problems and I need help by joceey(m): 10:24am On Dec 31, 2021
Nade112:
Please I need help, where will I go for prayers, what should I do? Can someone also explain to me whats about that sleeping position.....

You don't need to go any where, why can't you stay indoor and observe hourly prayers,like 12 noon, 3pm,6pm, 9pm 12 midnight,3am,6am you can do it with 6am to 6pm Fasting, if you are interested I will send the Bible verse that you will read during this prayer period and GOD Almighty through his son Jesus christ will take all glory amen.

2 Likes

Re: I am having spiritual problems and I need help by BeboNGN: 11:09am On Dec 31, 2021
Nade112:

Alright, thank you

Where exactly do you stay, before I make recommendations
Re: I am having spiritual problems and I need help by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:48am On Dec 31, 2021
If you are very sure that the place you went for deliverance is genuinely a church of God, then you should not worry much. It simply means that the powers behind your problems are agitated and are working harder to ruin the benefits of your fasting and prayers, but you don't have to worry, fire back with prayers. If the church has a demonic foundation, then you contacted something from there, prayers is the only solution.
Develop the habit of midnight prayers, you will be free. Set your alarm, prayers of 30mins, 1hr or more will keep you safe.
Was it MFM church?

3 Likes

Re: I am having spiritual problems and I need help by Tradernaija1: 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nade112:

In that church you pray yourself out, nobody will touch you. My problem is the kinda weird position I woke up this morning... I haven't experienced that before.

Its clear now.

Seems more like something that has happened but you never took cognisance of it until this prayer.

My advice. Take time a dew days fast and pray for 3 days.

Ask God to deliver you from any and every evil forces/spiritual husband.

I'll pray for you too.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: I am having spiritual problems and I need help by Greatzeus(m): 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nade112:

Look at you, typical Nigerian church goer. A living church that added more bondages to your life? So cele is not a living church? All the millions of people who attend the cele church all over the world are lost and going to hell?
A man recently told me that when we read news about terrible disaster or accidents that happens to people,we shouldn't question God,some of them are karma.
I am sure all you are going through are results of your past life, because of clients you have patronised babalawos for charms,now you are reaping what you sow.
I only go to church whenever I like,and it's been a while I did that,yet I sleep like a baby, because I put my faith in only God and his Son Jesus. I am not religious but I have a good heart that seeks good of others.
Check yourself,repent of your evil ways Miss living church and be free just as Jesus promised.

1 Like

Re: I am having spiritual problems and I need help by SimplePlan34: 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
The imperfections of creation the spiritual interfering with the physical. Just an imperfect God u are praying to again.

1 Like

Re: I am having spiritual problems and I need help by Damnfailure: 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
Dats spirit husband things but how is that e even possible in the physical world. I am sure u are having trouble getting married
Re: I am having spiritual problems and I need help by Kobojunkie: 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nade112:
I dont even understand this, [b]I am just scared I have been having lots of weird dreams, something is wrong with me spiritual and ever since I came back from that program it increased and became so obvious and clear. I need help.... Even today....
Op, you still didn't tell us what it is that is wrong with you "spiritually"? Please provide us with details so we can better respond. undecided

Also, tell us about some of your weird dreams you have been having? Is there a general theme to them? undecided

Also, what "spiritual" issues lead you to going in for the program to begin with? undecided
Re: I am having spiritual problems and I need help by Kobojunkie: 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nade112:
Oh, you are still looking for places where you will get screwed with in the name of God, even more than you already have? . undecided
Re: I am having spiritual problems and I need help by Dtruthspeaker: 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
Greatzeus:

Look at you, typical Nigerian church goer. A living church that added more bondages to your life? So cele is not a living church? All the millions of people who attend the cele church all over the world are lost and going to hell?
A man recently told me that when we read news about terrible disaster or accidents that happens to people,we shouldn't question God,some of them are karma.
I am sure all you are going through are results of your past life, because of clients you have patronised babalawos for charms,now you are reaping what you sow.
I only go to church whenever I like,and it's been a while I did that,yet I sleep like a baby, because I put my faith in only God and his Son Jesus. I am not religious but I have a good heart that seeks good of others.
Check yourself,repent of your evil ways Miss living church and be free just as Jesus promised.

You know Eve-things very well!
Re: I am having spiritual problems and I need help by Kobojunkie: 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nade112:
What in the world is a living church? undecided
Re: I am having spiritual problems and I need help by Kobojunkie: 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
Nade112, if you find yourself interested in the above ritual , then maybe what you need is a Babalawo instead. undecided

God no dey do these Kain things.... na babalawos dey do dem and these days many of them hide behind the name of Jesus to carry out their crafts since they find their customers also masquerade as Christians in broad daylight. So you need to decide if God is what you want or more of the same voodoo sheet that you claim already plagues you. undecided

1 Like

Re: I am having spiritual problems and I need help by Ayo081(m): 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nade112:

You prayed yourself out undecided

Don't you think it is that you're tired after praying? undecided
Re: I am having spiritual problems and I need help by IFAnation: 2:51am On Feb 16, 2023
This is Africa,not Rome nor Isreal. If you have tried your so called churches and nothing is working, find your way back to tradition. Some ignorant Africans undermine the power in the black soils of Africa, a shame. If you haven't solved this problems chat me on WhatsApp. Close your eyes and let your spirit wake.

+234 812 667 8916

1 Like

Re: I am having spiritual problems and I need help by paxonel(m): 3:09am On Feb 16, 2023
Nade112:

don't allow them deceive you that you have spiritual problem, nothing is wrong with you.

Only if you have something like a job to focus your mind that keeps you busy, you will not have time for yeye church and their fake deliverance that keeps putting you in fear. Then you will notice that all those dreams, fear of sleeping positions and imaginations will fade away naturally and you will be happy again.

In other words, any church(whether cele, mfm or any living church) that calls you for deliverance, please ignore them, they are scamming you.

You need to be yourself and get hold of your life and destiny by yourself without being controlled by any church, then you will see God working for you
Re: I am having spiritual problems and I need help by tctrills: 8:39am On Feb 16, 2023
Nade112:

Your only problem is fear. Stop believing that you have a problem because you don't.
Re: I am having spiritual problems and I need help by Lostchild(m): 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
Dont waste your time. It is only you that can help yourself.

Nade112:

Re: I am having spiritual problems and I need help by reubenobi(m): 10:47am On Dec 26, 2023
Nade112:

How do you define a living church?

(1) (Reply)

We Can Change The World / Non Muslim Fasting, Is Any Reward Attached? / His Spirit Answers To The Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.