Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,711 members, 7,851,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

How To Add My Card To Appstore - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Add My Card To Appstore (249 Views)

₦100 Recharge Card To Ten People (xmas Give Away) / Paypal Charge Me This Morning To Confirm My Card / HELP! Her Bank Gave Her ATM Card To A Customer Who Cleared All Her Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add My Card To Appstore by MuhdAdamuAbdull: 9:36am On Dec 31, 2021
Please I’m trying to add my card to appstore but it is not working it says “your payment method was declined. I’m using Gtbank mastercard(Naira mastercard) plz any solution?

Re: How To Add My Card To Appstore by Jibsonified(m): 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2022
From what I heard, GTBank isn't accepted. A few banks like Stanbic, Zenith, Uba are accepted

(1) (Reply)

Digital Marketter / Is China A Real Democracy? / Make Money With Ease In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.