Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Fta For Live - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Fta For Live (1321 Views)

FTA Frequency / Latest Tech Multi LNB Satellite Dish (FTA) More Than 150 Free Channels / FTA For MBC2, MBC4, MBC Action & MBC Max (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fta For Live by ultrasat(m): 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2011
Magic Wand! FTA For Live! Watch every nice channel for free! No hidden charge, i'm my brother's keeper! Air is free why charging us too much?<to all paytv operators!> any body that want to enjoy his life watching satellite tv, call me and i'll be glad to help! I'm watching over 500channels all free! If you like abuse me, if you like crucify me, that is non of my own business.
MEET ME ON FACEBOOK! Abey219
Re: Fta For Live by Pidzo(m): 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2011
I like it Bro. Take care the 'Gurus' may crucify you after skinning you alive! We will be meeting on facebook. Keep the fire burning grin grin grin
Re: Fta For Live by freshp(m): 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2011
sure we cant crucify you.u have only expressed ur mind.
its a plus to you for not saying much thank you.
facebook it is then !!!
Re: Fta For Live by olamileone(m): 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2011
I don t believe in chargin for a knowledge which was given for free.you can watch as many channels you can think of just buzz me on 08030797313 or connect me on facebook 'babatunde ganiy'
Re: Fta For Live by ultrasat(m): 2:44am On Jun 17, 2011
Who are you to be telling me you can't crucify me?@freshp it seems you are one of those who believe in keeping everything secret for fellow human being! Well i don't blame you, if i talk more, you can't do nothing! I beg forget me! I hate those who call themself gurus! They are too selfish! They are like dsthieves hithieves and mythieves who come here to colonize us again.
Re: Fta For Live by Wiserfool: 8:23am On Jun 17, 2011
@Freshp
Who be you? Guru spokesman? grin grin
Someone call us 'Dongle riot team' led by Malawian Commander grin
Greetings Colonel Pidzo grin grin
Re: Fta For Live by freshp(m): 9:05am On Jun 17, 2011
@Ultrasat
you are simply getting it wrong.if you contact me on anything(off forum) for anything,theres nothing i wont tell you to the best of my ability(I despise knowledge monopoly-with a passion too).how would you feel if by some freak accident someone pulls off this site because illegal content is being displayed openly.how would you feel?
@wiserfool
I like your user handle. . .
welcome aboard.im no spokesman for the "gurus" as claim just trying to see that this forum is here-for me and you'-for a long time to come.
grin
cheers bro.
Re: Fta For Live by Wiserfool: 9:13am On Jun 17, 2011
@Freshp
What about 'careful discussions' for 'educational purposes'? U talk of 'backyard' can a newbie like me who is interested in dongles be allowed so not to discuss in public? And Festucy was banned there since he is into dongles
Re: Fta For Live by freshp(m): 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2011
@wiserfool,
o boy i never said backyard o o o .when i mean off forum it  just simply through mails,calls and maybe through facebook too.
i like the
'careful discussions' for 'educational purposes'
bit.the only problem is that by the time it is started a lot of people mis use the opportunity. . .i hope you catch my drift.
VIVA FTA
Re: Fta For Live by ultrasat(m): 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2011
Love you for that freshp! Don't know you are such a good guy. Like to be your friend too. Check me out on fb! Just search for abey219 there
Re: Fta For Live by aroseyi(m): 10:27am On Jun 18, 2011
surely i we add u guys on facebook
Re: Fta For Live by saintchyco: 11:57pm On Jun 18, 2011
cant find abey219 on fb
Re: Fta For Live by ultrasat(m): 6:57am On Jun 19, 2011
Use abey219 to search so that you get me directly or use my email which is abiodun_alade@yahoo.co.uk or better still you can search for abiodun alade which may give you many results! So use the email to search to get me directly. Cheers
Re: Fta For Live by aroseyi(m): 6:30am On Jun 22, 2011
My request s waiting 4u on fb thks.

(1) (Reply)

Echolink Receivers Thread / Wanna Start A Futball Viewing Centre / Pls Help Me Reset My Gotv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.