Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,599 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Echolink Receivers Thread - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Echolink Receivers Thread (1322 Views)

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Echolink Receivers Thread by twinstaiye(m): 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2010
All the Echolink Receivers can be discuss here. Seek for solutions to problems you may have on any of the Echolink Receivers here. The expert will be on hand to assist you.
Re: Echolink Receivers Thread by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2010
I need echolink who have one to sell?
Re: Echolink Receivers Thread by Gangsta101(m): 7:55am On Apr 11, 2010
hello guys,
my echolink has always had one bug or another since i have had it. it used to have diminishing signal strength, so u might be watching cnn on nile and it will start cracking, and you.ll have to switch to another channel on a different TP, and switch back to get it to go away. but recently that has stopped, only to be replaced by a problem with the volume. it might start cracking or disappear altogether and u.cannot hear anything again. sometimes taking the volume all.the way up helps to restore it, sometimes it doesnt. Doess anyone else experience this, and what could be the possible solution?

(1) (Reply)

Fta For Live / Pls Help Me Reset My Gotv / Wanna Start A Futball Viewing Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.