Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

"Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm (39384 Views)

Queeneth Agbor Shows Cleavage In Birthday Photos / Queeneth Agbor: I Must Test My Man Sexually Before Marriage / Queeneth Agbor Bares Massive Cleavage In New Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by fancyhandsome(m): 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nollywood actress, Queeneth Agbor has added new line of business as she shows off her huge farm land in Uyo, Akwa-ibom State.

In a post on her verified Instagram page, the Calabar-born actress revealed her ordeals in 2021 and some of the blessings including launching different businesses.

She captioned the post:

"FEEL FREE TO ADD CELEBRITY FARMER TO MY TITLES!!!!!

Typing with so much emotions flooding through me my 2021 Story.
Boldly Saying I am God's most beloved baby girl for Life.
Cos 2021came with lots of challenges.

This year I had major panic attack, something I have never experienced in my Life. Just when I got my groove back. Boom, name calling Started online, I began to wonder if there's another me I don't know about, to discovering why my career was almost put on halt cos of lies been spread from the pit of hell......

But, Through it all GOD came through,
BIGGER, BETTER, SWEETER & GREATER!!!!

I Became a large Farm owner this year, my career took a better turn, my buisness @ankara__beauty blossom more with Multiple SLAY SETS!!!

To the Family & Friends that stood firmly by me, I Am Grateful �

To the Producers/Directors & Those that blessed the brand QUEENETH AGBOR with acting jobs this year,
Thank You�

Thanks to all my @ankara__beauty Slay Safe Gang Members for helping my buisness grow�

To those that said my name in a room of opportunity & those that helped bring my Farming Vision Come to Fruition.
You are so Appreciated �

Counting Down To New Adventures.WATCH OUT 2022 BECAUSE HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!
SEE Y'ALL NEXT YEAR�"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYJTRiVIl0b/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88MDkyKtWdE

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
Why actresses seem to be performing better than many of their male counterparts in Nollywood,remains a mystery to me.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by money121(m): 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
Seen
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Jestin: 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
2022 is a sure year for me. I am definitely going to church tonight and from church, I am going to mosque. If small time is still left , I go enter shrine

103 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Dagger111(m): 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
This one just dey show farm every month, when will she show us her Ponmo, make she ask Etinosa how she dey run am nah?

However, i hope those cucumbers won't be harmed and disfigured in a short time? No wonder she focus on cucumbers plantation, na to deh select 10 different of cucumbers per day/weekly/monthly. Her ponmo go look weird and wide. I can bet anything on it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Hamzatgodfirst(m): 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
That's where there is money!

4 Likes

Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by sundaygray(m): 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
Na wa everybody just dey enjoy this life

2 Likes

Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Helpfromabove1(m): 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
U try farmer celebrity, some na olosho celebrity be there main job

4 Likes

Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by wiseone28: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
No be say some people no like farming but this farm thieves is the problem..

You will plant something at the end they will finish everything by stealing.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by GodIsBiafran: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
I see large farm...I also see large breasts. God really blessed this woman.

5 Likes

Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by slawormiir: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

1 Like

Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by michlins(m): 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
Food security is way to enter 2022. Keep it up

2 Likes

Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Peace081: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
Congratulations to her
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Totilopussylick(m): 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
Agriculture is life cool cool cool

Kudos.
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Hamzatgodfirst(m): 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
That's where there is money! Keep growing
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by VOsimhen144(m): 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nice cucumber farm.

Guys gather here if you belong to the REAL Cucumber United FC

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Bellgal: 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
Wife material 100 yards grin grin grin
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by paymentvoucher: 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
Cucumber grin

2 Likes

Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Abilistic(m): 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nice one... From celebrity farmer
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by paulolee(m): 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
D future is Agric..

1 Like

Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Searchingvictor: 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
LM
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Pele10: 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
Any bad thing Buhari can not do dosn't exist, see how he have transformed celebrity into farmer.

2 Likes

Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by oluwaseyi0: 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:
Why actresses seem to be performing better than many of their male counterparts in Nollywood,remains a mystery to me.

ever heard of the term: clitocurrency and clitopreneur

you gerrit now? grin if don't gerrit forget it cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by AroOkigbo(m): 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:
Clitocurrency comes to mind.
Their male counterparts dont have it, unfortunately.

9 Likes

Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by BestRicePlug28(f): 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jestin:
2022 is a sure year for me. I am definitely going to church tonight and from church, I am going to mosque. If small time is still left , I go enter shrine
lols.. your own good o

1 Like

Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Totilopussylick(m): 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:
Nothing mysterious about male counterpart in acting being low-key about their lives.
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by treatise: 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:

The reason is simple: one is an actor and the other ACTRESS

1 Like

Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by KhingLufem1(m): 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ok
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Quiny32323: 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
Na cucumber u see to plant aunty!!!
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Triangles1(m): 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
Among all the precious fruits she choosed to plant cucumbers.

Who else understand what's in my mind

5 Likes

Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Babaibeji2020(m): 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jestin:
Be calming down pls,u re confusing me!
Which one u wan do next year nah?

1 Like

Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Sheriman(m): 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2021
2022 A lot of youths who have nothing doing should adopt farming!! Enough of coming to Nairaland to beg for money.
There is stupid money in Agriculture and technology if only you are not lazy.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stella Damasus & Her Man Daniel Ademinokan Get Surprise Call From Tyrese (pics) / Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire / Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.