Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,313 members, 7,815,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Project Management, Ideas/advises Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Project Management, Ideas/advises Needed (986 Views)

Career Advises For Job Success / Project Management Nigerian Universities / Project Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Project Management, Ideas/advises Needed by mytcollins: 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2011
I am a graduate of a reputable university and have my sight on Project Management, I really want the house to put me through on how to go about this and informations on what I need to know.You could also mail me on myteecollins@yahoo.com
Re: Project Management, Ideas/advises Needed by d7thcaller: 8:48am On Jun 17, 2011
Kindly go to www.pmi.org and get all information that you need.
If you desire to write the certification make sure you attend the training in a PMI REP which you can find the list in their website if not you will not be able to write the exam.
Hope this helps
Re: Project Management, Ideas/advises Needed by RITETRAC: 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2011
check out www.ritetracpm..com for free advice
Re: Project Management, Ideas/advises Needed by youngestpr(m): 7:51am On Aug 04, 2011
thanks for the free info, it really helped. But i dont seem to get any pmp representative in Lagos Nigeria that i can take the test with. There are a lot of certification givers but how do i know the real one. Pls help.
Re: Project Management, Ideas/advises Needed by taioluv: 11:43am On Aug 04, 2011
@ poster let me tell u dat i am for you that u are on the line of project management, i passed my CAPM this week precisely tuesday from PMI, and so glad i did, i tell you project management professional is my next step, i sigeest u go to JK Micheals or HIIT center for training all the best grin grin
Re: Project Management, Ideas/advises Needed by fdorcas(f): 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2011
Am Dorcas a corp member serving in Ogun state, i want do community service project based on my personal knowlegde,which is Arts& Crafts along with entrepreneural skills, basically for youths &under-privileged in a local area in ogun state, pls kindly help me with a presentable Proposal guideline.my E-mail :Fdorcascloths@gmail.com ,or fisayodorcas@yahoo.com.Thank

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Anyone Of Afro Origin Born & Raised In The UK In A Senior Position.. / Entrepreneur Seminar / What To Do When You’re Sick Of Your Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.