Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? (10312 Views)

30 Prayer Points For Help From Above. / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

Re: What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? by ObiaboAdoka(m): 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
* I pray for life and good health.
* A better job cus dis private school teaching is not helping matter.
* Favor in all ramification.
God sud bless all my felo Nlanders in need of one thing or the other in this 2022.
Re: What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? by Jamesshadrach: 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
harsysky:
Do you believe in prayers and the miracles that come with it? If you do, what are the three things do you earnestly want God to do for you come 2022?

Mine are as follows:
* I pray for abundant wealth without begging.
* I pray for favor in all round.
* I pray for long life for me, my family and friends.

for me, I want happiness for my family and me

I want a job

I pray for opportunities to progress
Re: What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? by Enny2013(f): 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
God knows my secret desires.May he grant them.
Re: What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? by doggedfighter(f): 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
cletz991:
I just need no 3 .the fully got me .its just so hard finding a woman who can submit fully nowadays.when you try to correct them they will say it’s emotional abuse .its sickening

Go buy a slave.

Re: What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
Number) 1 Any witch or wizard that has been working against me financially or any other negative way will all die this year.

Number) 2 This is my year of unlimited breakthrough like never before in terms of finance.

Number) 3 I will break into the music industry fully this year before December 2022.
Re: What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? by Fab21: 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2022
A lucrative job

Marital settlement

Financial breakthrough
Re: What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? by Jaqenhghar: 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
I know say if money no deythe thing no be Niggerian write am
Re: What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? by qtguru(m): 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
Peace of mind
Happiness
Joy
Re: What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? by The5DME(m): 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
Growth
Money
Progress
Good health
Finish
Re: What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? by gloriaolachi: 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
1. Visa
2.promotion
3. A good man
Re: What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? by Phurlareen44(m): 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
Good Health for myself, family, friends and my helpers

Successful Marriage

Financial and Business Favours
Re: What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? by HEAVEN4444: 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2022
Starlight252:

What's the difference between these prayer points bro?
1- no limitations
2- invincibility
3-everything comes easy with no barrier
Re: What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? by cletz991(m): 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2022
Expecting a reply?i have got non for you
doggedfighter:

Go buy a slave.
Re: What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? by chukzyfcbb: 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
I need a remote work for a foreign firm that will make me earn in $

Even if it's $50k/annum cheesy
Re: What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? by doggedfighter(f): 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2022
cletz991:
Expecting a reply?i have got non for you

He just replied grin grin

Re: What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? by cletz991(m): 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2022
You have been noticed
doggedfighter:

He just replied grin grin
Re: What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? by CreepyBlackpool: 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2022
kponkedenge:

Most of you guys here are just obsessed about religion. If you don't believe, keep it to yourself.....let other believe what they want to believe.

The most important thing is living a good life and minding your business.
why should we keep our disbelief to ourselves when you people are at every junction handing out fliers, looking for who to brain wash, constituting nuisance with your microphones in the name of preaching.
Learn to keep to yourself first comrade
Re: What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? by CreepyBlackpool: 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
Olatara:
Nigga, you are fighting with everyone. 1. The Religious 2. Women 3. APC supporters ( people who have different political views from yours).
You better calm down, you just fighting yourself.
not fighting anyone oh. Just dropping prayer points as was asked by the op
Re: What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? by doggedfighter(f): 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2022
cletz991:
You have been noticed

I didn't notice you at all.

Re: What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? by zyzxx(m): 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
1. Encourter with God- relationship with him personal

2. God should be my light and my salvation and wrap me with love

3. God should help me

Amen amen Amen
Re: What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? by Htt0: 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
Good health
Journey mercies
Provision
Protection
Reject sudden death
Help people
Re: What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? by Promise47(m): 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
God my own wish is to become a Professional boxer and to represent the name of Nigeria well so help me God
Re: What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? by apostle96: 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
To finish my M.Sc programme this very year
I don't want any fuckin extension at all
ASUU must not strike until I'm done

Re: What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? by Promise47(m): 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2022
apostle96:
To finish my M.Sc programme this very year
I don't want any fuckin extension at all
ASUU must not strike until I'm done
Lol u dy do Msc for Nigeria bros to me na waste of time and financial resources sorry to say but na total waste of money
Re: What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? by Bifas1: 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
1. To serve him (God) genuinely. 2. To love my neighbour as self. 3. God's protection.
Re: What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? by Eastcaostboy: 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
harsysky:
Do you believe in prayers and the miracles that come with it? If you do, what are the three things do you earnestly want God to do for you come 2022?

Mine are as follows:
Life and good health first boyos
Re: What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? by Miokis(m): 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
harsysky:

Mine are as follows:
the same prayers I prayed
Re: What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? by harsysky(m): 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
NaijaHelper1:
1. A 5 bedroom house in Lekki Phase II Lagos - God I don try for this Lagos. Time to make me a landlord.

2. A 2015 atomic grey or silver metallic Lexus ES 350 (Ultra luxury edition) with a grey interior, Mark Levinson sound system and ambient lighting.

3. A wife - not a woke goblin. A woman who has no problems submitting fully to a man, cooks, cleans, f*cks good and wants to be taken care of like a little baby.

Others are miscellaneous...

I love your prayer points. I hope and pray you get all and more cos you are specific.

Re: What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? by harsysky(m): 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

More money to buy weed

More money to buy my bottles

More money to carry enough slim beautiful runs babe

Lilwayne: life is all about money, pussy and weed

Well, all man for themselves. If you had the opportunity to see a wealthy man who is sick, you might have a change of mind to add good health for yourself.
Re: What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? by harsysky(m): 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
1. Good health
2. Good connection and Relationship
3. More money
I hope its not too much?

"Three things" is too small. I asked that question so that people could highlight what they need most in life. It would have been much if you were asking your fellow human
Re: What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? by kosi2018(f): 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
In 2022,
I pray for good health for me and my family,
I pray for Children,
I pray for finance to build a good home/house.
In Jesus name, amen.

Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? / CONFIRMED: Biblical Queen Sheba Died And Buried In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way