Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,214 members, 7,839,133 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (368333 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
Coldburn:
wow so many indicators.. how do you use all this information? Honest question.
Lol..Ichimoku cloud for buy or sell signal and stop loss placements, parabolic sar for sniper entry grin. Trend lines for psychological support . cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
Omo...RM abeg.

I don chop red receipts wotowoto since last week but account still dey alright.

When they say, don't trade like you depend on the market before you eat, i think say na whyning.

I sampled two accounts....one was emotionally invested and this one in the image, emotions are no longer felt because i have become balanced trading the account. The one with emotions did badly.

WAGMI abeg!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
Candbud:

Lol..Ichimoku cloud for buy or sell signal and stop loss placements, parabolic sar for sniper entry grin. Trend lines for psychological support . cool

Wish you all the very best my boss grin.....when are you going live my boss?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
VlamesIffect:

Wish you all the very best my boss grin.....when are you going live my boss?
Lol...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
Usd/jpy....omo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by richgen(m): 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
charly20:
Omo...RM abeg.

I don chop red receipts wotowoto since last week but account still dey alright.

When they say, don't trade like you depend on the market before you eat, i think say na whyning.

I sampled two accounts....one was emotionally invested and this one in the image, emotions are no longer felt because i have become balanced trading the account. The one with emotions did badly.

WAGMI abeg!

It's part of the process bro.

Today I entered usoil buy and ran out with just 24pips profits.

I could see you entered your oil sell earlier than the sell reversal began today.

We keep on looking out for the liquidity the market wants to seek per time and we follow it right there.

Gold seems to be going down to the old low sellside liquidity at 1786.56 like I opined yesterday. Looking for premium opportunity to short tomorrow but I'll be cautious of the news at 1:30pm and FOMC at 7:30pm tomorrow. Not a trade call just my opinion.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
richgen:

I could see you entered your oil sell earlier than the sell reversal began today.

We keep on looking out for the liquidity the market wants to seek per time and we follow it right there.

Gold seems to be going down to the old low sellside liquidity at 1786.56 like I opined yesterday. Looking for premium opportunity to short tomorrow but I'll be cautious of the news at 1:30pm and FOMC at 7:30pm tomorrow. Not a trade call just my opinion.
start to dey learn trend line and fibo, he go improve your market psychology strength. Which is the thing between you making profit or loss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
richgen:

I don't always have the luxury of looking at my chart, so sometimes it's "set and forget"

Whether looking or not, we are still taking risk.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Coldburn(m): 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Candbud:

NICE... I am more of a price action(naked chart) trader myself. Indicators tend to leave me paralyzed due to information overload cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
Coldburn:
NICE... I am more of a price action(naked chart) trader myself. Indicators tend to leave me paralyzed due to information overload cheesy
Interesting...nice too
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FXcandles(m): 1:55am On Jun 15, 2022
Peoples say the future depends on what you do today.
I still doubt oil price will hit 110, but the market sometimes make surprises me.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 4:16am On Jun 15, 2022
Gold

Sell at 1815
Stoploss 1825
Target 1795
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 4:45am On Jun 15, 2022
Fibonacci88:

Oga hold ur job strong o. I had this same thinking 3 months ago when I had mff and TCF funded acc. Thank God I no quit my job. Maybe by now I for don open thread saying forex na scam. U need that steady salary to keep u emotionally stable when the market refuses to pay. It's been 2 months since I last withdrew from my fx acc cos I haven't been profitable but I am still paying my bills from my salary. Better stay put on ur job even established traders get side hustle such as selling training courses or doing YouTube videos. These incomes help them stay afloat during unprofitable periods.

Keeping a job also prevents boredom and eases stress instead of being glued to the market and seeing trading opportunities where there's none.

That's why it's good to have savings and not depend on your account because not everyday is Christmas.

There are bad days and good days.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 6:19am On Jun 15, 2022
kozmicity:
Buying gold.

Omo, the amount of trades wey I don take between yesterday and today eh... Na 2 weeks worth

Fear don dey catch me

cry
Every trade I took yesterday ended in a loss
EU
GU
GJ
GA
EJ
GOLD

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 7:06am On Jun 15, 2022
kozmicity:

cry
EU
GU
GJ
GA
EJ
GOLD
chill! calm down!! take a deep breath!!! don't try to gain back your losses!!!! take a break!!!!! then return to the market only When you see a clear opportunity that aligned with your strategy!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 7:10am On Jun 15, 2022
kozmicity:

cry
EU
GU
GJ
GA
EJ
GOLD

First, I commend your honesty. It shows you are transparent. Then again, experience in trading has taught me less is more. This is a demo account, right? Would you be trading multiple instruments on a live account or on a prop firm account? You get my drift?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Manager001: 7:43am On Jun 15, 2022
Eagba:
if I tell you say all this analysis dey necessary, na lie.

just do what you the market does instead of
predicting where the market will go. because the manipulators would love to o catch you pants down.
my mentor is a patient man, all he does is stare at the screen n wait for the big boys to make a move n he rides the wave.

at the end, he wins more than peeps who throws in plenty of trades.

me, I'm not patient. have my own strategy.
I understand.
Check eurusd next week and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by MONEY247: 8:44am On Jun 15, 2022
Be patient and consistent...
The market respect systems..

If you are experienced in trading, and you can your analysis very well, with detailed information;
Go out there and inform the world.

Having a social media dairy won't be bad.
YouTube, Nairaland, (this are the ones I can think of) are well proven spaces to document your journey, experience, misfortunes and fortunes.

Generations seeking knowledge would always emerge.They would come to you;

Your Forex trading experience is worth sharing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by lynx200(m): 8:51am On Jun 15, 2022
One thing I have learnt in fx trading is you must continually be a student to make headway in this market.

Been trading for some years and my experience has been a yoyo one, with lots of buried accounts. But one thing I see in the market is less is more.

It's better to stay patient and let the big opportunities come to you, rather than chase every small opportunity.

Monday and Tuesdays trading for me was dope. Thanks to fxwarrior on his tip on gbpjpy. Made 400 pips on that pair this week already. Patience really pays. This is something I have to continually remind myself of.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by GarkiAccessory(m): 8:51am On Jun 15, 2022
Fed are expected to hike rates to 3 - 5%
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Manager001: 9:09am On Jun 15, 2022
Manager001:
Get ready
EurCad
Somebody confirm, I posted this yesterday. Is going to the promise land
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by dotunibrahim7(m): 9:13am On Jun 15, 2022
Thanks boss same here. I prefer price action
Coldburn:
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by richgen(m): 10:53am On Jun 15, 2022
Candbud:
start to dey learn trend line and fibo, he go improve your market psychology strength. Which is the thing between you making profit or loss

Thanks but no.

I'm a naked chart trader and I don't use them except fib to only check premium and discount arrays of whatever trading price range I'm likely to trade.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 15, 2022
richgen:

Thanks but no.

I'm a naked chart trader and I don't use them except fib to only check premium and discount arrays of whatever trading price range I'm likely to trade.

aii. Bag 'em profit & avoid losses though. That's all that matters in the fx market innit?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by richgen(m): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2022
charly20:

I don't always have the luxury of looking at my chart, so sometimes it's "set and forget"

Whether looking or not, we are still taking risk.
Cheers.

I understand you.

That's the difference between a swing trader and a daytrader.

As a day trader I stay and watch my trade hit my target within the time period of trade which is averagely 2-3hours. This is why I take partials along as my trade goes the intended direction for the day.

I only leave it to run when it has more liquidity and maybe FVG to seek within the day's trading range and I'm out once it gets there.

Mostly I trade NY session both AM and PM seesion that's between 1:30pm to 5pm and 7pm to 10pm Nigeria time.

As a rule I must collapse all my trades within the day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 11:16am On Jun 15, 2022
richgen:

I understand you.

That's the difference between a swing trader and a daytrader.

As a day trader I stay and watch my trade hit my target within the time period of trade which is averagely 2-3hours. This is why I take partials along as my trade goes the intended direction for the day.

I only leave it to run when it has more liquidity and maybe FVG to seek within the day's trading range and I'm out once it gets there.

Mostly I trade NY session both AM and PM seesion that's between 1:30pm to 5pm and 7pm to 10pm Nigeria time.

As a rule I must collapse all my trades within the day.

Mostly reversals i guess?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by richgen(m): 11:27am On Jun 15, 2022
VlamesIffect:

Mostly reversals i guess?

Not really.

But it depends on the daily bias i.e the more probable direction the price is likely to go and it must be solely because there is a pool of liquidity resting there.

Once I'm sure of the bias then I wait for entries to be presented as the case maybe. The bias could be in form of a reversal or continuation but primarily it must have a logical reason for going where is going.

If I'm wrong then I'm stopped out and I close for the day.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by redeff06: 11:44am On Jun 15, 2022
Forex is not an investment, its gambling
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Eagba(m): 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
Manager001:
I understand. Check eurusd next week and thank me later
well you might be right
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaesyrn(m): 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kaesyrn:
On cryptos, WDYT ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaesyrn(m): 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kaesyrn:
Buying more $BTC and $ETH for the long bags. 20k and 1k very compelling R/R even for traders, but I am ONLY thinking multi year.

Don’t be a hero, use risk management and Bleep off if you are following a stranger on the internet and get liquidated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by richgen(m): 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
[quote author=Kaesyrn post=113826877][/quote]

My mentor right there.

Every market is manipulated and 100% rigged.

He that has ears let him hear.

Enough said.

Be careful today cos of FOMC... another manipulation it is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.