Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (366071 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by frostguy: 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2022
Happy Hew Year to all you fellow traders in the house, i urge you all to maximize the best this year as to offer and lets win together. May the Pips be with You All.............!!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by jamace(m): 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2022
Happy New Year 2022, Family.

Aluta Continua, Victoria Ascerta...

One Love cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by successsam121: 4:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
As the forex market opens tomorrow and as you begin the new trading year, I hope you will find this helpful:

Why can't I be successful in trading?

Most traders come across this career off a successful friend or colleague or from a story or video they read on the internet.

That is basically setting them up for failure immediately. Imagine you watched a pro Tennis player win a game and at the end of the day you joined a team to learn and decided to go pro a month later. You’d be eaten alive.

However, because the barrier to entry is so low for trading, people do just that. Here’s what you need to realize instead.

The average window it takes to learn this career and all the nuances and specifics you need to actually succeed here is between 5–10 years.

Most people hear they can make as much as a doctor but get frustrated if they can’t learn how in 6 months of hard weekend work. It takes a doctor 12 years of school and practice to make that type of money but traders expect it by buying a course for $1999.

That’s a lie. Sold by a failed trader to an aspiring trader.

Here’s how you succeed:

Accept that anyone can enter this business. As a result of a low barrier to entry, the washout rate is going to be extremely high. Think 90% plus within 24 months.
No one knows what works for them when they start so they try it all. Breakouts, pullbacks, ranges, equities, forex, options. They are chasing 13 strategies at a time and going no where.
You have to master one setup on one market before you move on. If you don’t know what to master first, take up to a month to decide trying out all of them on demo and then decide. This market does not reward the jack of all trades master of none.

Real risk management is not turning a $500 into $50,000. That’s massive gambling. Anyone who says that’s the way to succeed is a colossal salesman. If that was truly repeatable over and over again, they wouldn’t sell a system for $500-$5000, they’d just rinse and repeat their system.
Risk management is risking 1–2% of your account per trade. On a small account you may not be able to follow those rules, but you need to be thinking long term about trading a 6 figure account. Would you be taking this trade if you were risking $1,000 on it? If no, why take it just because you’re only risking $100? Traders who put their own time limit on this fail. It might take you 10 years to master this. If it does, would you still do it?

Money is the reason most start trading. Working from home, making more money, financial freedom, whatever it is. That can be a starting factor but it won’t give you the motivation to stick with the grind. Find your why, and you’ll get through the throat punches rather easily.

When you learn a system, back test, forward test and master it on a demo account as much as you can of it. The ultimate goal here is to build an edge and keep yourself out of the equation as much as possible. Whatever personal demons you have will show up in trading, you have to find a way to get past them. Everyone is unique here.

Books are someone’s life story in paper form. Trading books are exceptionally helpful. Read a book a month if not a week. There’s so much knowledge you can learn this way.
Technical and fundamental analysis both rely on personal decisions. There’s no perfect technical or fundamental buy point. It’s all a range that will be proved right or wrong by the market.

There’s no holy grail. What works on Monday fails on Tuesday. It’s about accepting its a coin flip but if you win $2 and lose $1 and do that 1000x you’ll make a lot of money. It’s all about making more on winners than you lose on your losers. Have a hard stop. Always. Mental stops means you’ll adjust when it’s hit. Don’t start if you aren’t truly wanting to finish. This is the toughest game on the planet. Money is not enough of a reason here.

Trading isn’t gambling. Learn the differences.
Find a mentor or a coach but only if they help you work on you. Copying someone’s else’s system is guaranteed failure long term. You’ll always be buying their new system or doubting their calls when they have a few losers. It’s an awful approach. Trust your edge once it’s there.

If you need more help, speak out or DM any of the bosses in the house and stop dying in silence.
Hope that helps.

Still a humble learner!

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by JerryQ: 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
Happy New Year guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by omas6239(m): 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
Happy new year FTA 22!
I bumped into this thread while searching for more insight on trading forex and i hope to learn here.
Happy to be here and wishing everyone a fruitful trading year.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2022
I guess if anyone has a strategy that works they wouldn't give it out like that.

That's the reason why Renaissance Technologies is still up there.

It baffles me how a mathematician can create a formula using machine learning & I.T & then employ astronomers to beat the market y/y for 38 years & counting.

He started with commodities trading & forex.

He experienced the same WIN today LOSE tomorrow in his words it was "gut wrenching, today you feel like a superstar that you have mastered the markets, tomorrow you are losing"

So he decided to take a DIFFERENT APPROACH to the markets. And then 38 years later he made profits y/y consistently no single loss.

On the technical side i wish to attain that level of consistency.

It's possible to be a profitable trader but it requires thinking outside the box.

Well, 2022. Happy new year my FTA FAMILY.

I wish everyone a SOLID year, Good performance in our trading, Investing, spiritual & personal lives.

More Blessings. More WINS.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 7:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
Some words I would love for us to reflect on before we begin this year's business.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by coolvibes: 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2022
Happy new year guys, Success all the way.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by ekesoft(m): 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2022
kinglee007:

Awwww. Thanks all the same. May our pips be forever in profit in 2022. Amin

Amen
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by ekesoft(m): 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2022
King2305:

I want to learn Forex Sir...

How do I start Sir?

Go through babypips, that’s good for a start

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Englishisamust: 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
ILovebigyansh:
I guess if anyone has a strategy that works they wouldn't give it out like that.

It baffles me how a mathematician can create a formula using machine learning & I.T & then employ astronomers to beat the market y/y for 38 years & counting.

He experienced the same WIN today LOSE tomorrow in his words it was "gut wrenching, today you feel like a superstar that you have mastered the markets,

tomorrow you are losing"

So he decided to take a DIFFERENT APPROACH to the markets. And then 38 years later he made profits y/y consistently no single loss.

It's possible to be a profitable trader but it requires thinking outside the box.

I wish everyone a SOLID year, Good performance in our trading, Investing, spiritual & personal lives.

Happy new year everyone. You must be talking of Jim Simon the most successful trader in history. A quant trader. He even beat Warren buffet in terms of return anually. But is it true that he doesn't use fundamentals at all

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Adeoye11(m): 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2022
Happy new year traders ND may this year be filled with more bulls.
I would like this group to be more effectfive for learning, advice and success motivation

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by King2305: 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
dennison4luv:

I see, you are actually new here, prop firm, are firms that fund account for someone to trade with it but they have conditions or terms

Thanks..

How can I get involved

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by jammer777: 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
I wish us all a prosperous trading year.

Let’s go...

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
Welcome to 2022 guys....

i will be looking out for a pull back on cadjpy to the yellow highlighted area, somewhere around 90.00 pyshological price level.... Once price gets to that area and gives a good reversal pattern, will be stacking up buys to 95.00 pysch level....

God bless our hutsle this year.

8 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
King2305:

Thanks..

How can I get involved

Lol,
Do you even know forex?

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
A rough daily TF outlook on #GBPUSD

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
ILovebigyansh:

He experienced the same WIN today LOSE tomorrow in his words it was "gut wrenching, today you feel like a superstar that you have mastered the markets, tomorrow you are losing"

Thanks for sharing boss mi. Good to read from you here again. How is life and trading?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2022
Be addicted at improving your skills.
And kindly learn how to master Patience first before anything else.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 12:22am On Jan 02, 2022

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donvic4u(m): 6:58am On Jan 02, 2022
saintfaculty:
This year... I'm open for Team Work .
This does not require opening a group outside here, neither does it require teaching ourselves our different strategies... No need for that.
We are unique in our own ways and we see the market differently... let's keep it that way.
What this team work requires is, you having a system/strategy that works.... We discuss different assets, based on our unique strategies/view of the market from which we reach a trade decision.

The importance of team work in any business cannot be over emphasized... Look at men like obi Cubana, E money Dem.... It is team work that got them to where they are today.

For me, I trade marjorly GU and UJ... But I also have GOLD,NASDAQ and cadjpy on watchlist.... This doesn't mean that I can't look into other assets, but I wish to team up with people marjoring in one or two assets and understand them very well. I strongly believe that focusing on few assets helps to improve your trade result.

So that's it guyz, reach out to me via silverboy247@gmail.com and we exchange our numbers from there.. from time to time we will be having zoom meetings to discuss our trade outlooks and get to know each other better.
Thank you

I tried to initiate something like this with you before but u ignored my quote, don't know why.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FreshGuy2(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2022
dennison4luv:
In this year,i see many of us trading with prop firm funding account and banking thousands of dollars monthly.......
im interested in this, how can I get started please..

Also is there a special thread dedicated to this?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Saskay44: 10:10am On Jan 02, 2022
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by dennison4luv: 10:25am On Jan 02, 2022
FreshGuy2:
im interested in this, how can I get started please..

Also is there a special thread dedicated to this?

Lolzzz,,, how long have you been in this forex trade??
And there is no other special thrade fot it, please be careful of any backyard WhatsApp or telegram groups

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FreshGuy2(m): 10:43am On Jan 02, 2022
dennison4luv:

Lolzzz,,, how long have you been in this forex trade??
And there is no other special thrade fot it, please be careful of any backyard WhatsApp or telegram groups
I've been into forex trade for quite some time now just that i don't have enough capital to start live trading....

Im aware of the backyard WhatsApp and telegram people
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Edd1e(m): 11:01am On Jan 02, 2022
woo, it's another year again. May this year be a pipful year to us all

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by King2305: 11:50am On Jan 02, 2022
Feshizzy:

Lol,
Do you even know forex?

Yeah.

I know the basics
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by dennison4luv: 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2022
FreshGuy2:
I've been into forex trade for quite some time now just that i don't have enough capital to start live trading....

Im aware of the backyard WhatsApp and telegram people
Its not about to in it quite sometimes, you need to give it your time, practice,learn and learn and practice.

If i may ask, what is prop firm?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2022
Englishisamust:

Happy new year everyone. You must be talking of Jim Simon the most successful trader in history. A quant trader. He even beat Warren buffet in terms of return anually. But is it true that he doesn't use fundamentals at all

Yes, Jim simmons. His funds performance is unreal.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
infofirst:

Thanks for sharing boss mi. Good to read from you here again. How is life and trading?

My boss info.
Everything is good.
Compliments of the season
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donvic4u(m): 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
Anticipate

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by harizonal123(m): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
Will tomorrow be a good day to trade?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.