Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Testaments Of God To His People For The Glorious Year 2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testaments Of God To His People For The Glorious Year 2022 (1287 Views)

Tweeting Testaments - If Biblical Characters Were On Twitter / The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince / God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testaments Of God To His People For The Glorious Year 2022 by joinpreneur(m): 9:09am On Jan 01, 2022
Testaments of God to His People for the Glorious Year 2022

By: Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah

The punishment of the Lord still continues on the wicked in 2022, says the Lord of hosts.

Serious warning: do not give my glory to any carved idol, be a true worshiper, says the Lord.

I, Lord, will take vengeance on the wicked this year.

Whoever turns to me and repents of his evil deeds, I will save him. Otherwise, I will certainly take vengeance, says the Lord.

Whoever turns to other gods, the punishment of the Lord is upon him.

Or those who have abandoned the pattern of God, the punishment of the Lord is upon them.

Except those who follow my law and keep my word.

Truly, this is a year of New Glory, for one who knows the Lord; also my revenge shall be on the ungodly, saith the Lord.

Peace be upon you. The Lord will not forsake His people. (Selah)

2 Likes

Re: Testaments Of God To His People For The Glorious Year 2022 by chinavs9ja(m): 9:31am On Jan 01, 2022
Glory be to God!
Re: Testaments Of God To His People For The Glorious Year 2022 by thunderbabs: 11:41am On Jan 01, 2022
I am on the Lord's side
Re: Testaments Of God To His People For The Glorious Year 2022 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2022
Stop painting your God as if he is a terrorist..why would you create people and kinda force them to serve you at the same time using scary words to threaten them if they don't...
Is he a dictator?
Re: Testaments Of God To His People For The Glorious Year 2022 by joinpreneur(m): 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
Happy first Sunday in year 2022.
Re: Testaments Of God To His People For The Glorious Year 2022 by joinpreneur(m): 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
Blessed be the name of the Lord.
Re: Testaments Of God To His People For The Glorious Year 2022 by joinpreneur(m): 7:33am On Jan 08, 2022
Always remember your creator, the Almighty God.
Re: Testaments Of God To His People For The Glorious Year 2022 by joinpreneur(m): 8:42am On Jan 19, 2022
Fix your eyes on Christ, the author and finisher of your faith.
Re: Testaments Of God To His People For The Glorious Year 2022 by joinpreneur(m): 8:35am On Feb 08, 2022
Remember always the laws and testimonies of God.

(1) (Reply)

Meet And Ask An Atheist Questions / God's Advice On Marriage / Holy Warriors Humiliate and murder Young Innocent girls In Somalia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.