Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) (37264 Views)

2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) / Pastor Enoch Adeboye's 2022 Prophecies / The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by ersonleads(m): 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
Some persons saying some pastors are fraudsters with prophesies are not wise enough to know that prophesies or declarations in what ever way u understand only comes to pass to those that key in with faith & prayers. If you serve God in all truth & giving God your all this year there is no way you won't be a testimony but letting God to speak through his servants to you & u still living in iniquity, waiting for a change from dimension to dimensions will not work out. God wants men & women that will give their all to him experience his splendor of glory this 2022

2 Likes

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by rollywise(m): 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2022
ProfAmaben:
Guess work in action. TB Joshua couldn't prophesy his own death grin

Get lost fraudsters! This 2022, I'm out for fraudulent pastors and Imams, including babalawos. If your prophecy cannot make Nigeria better, who una epp?

And you hold the manual to detect real and fake right? May you be well and sound ask thru the year and be hear on 31/11/22 to criticize men of God.

1 Like

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by liya11: 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
YoungLionken:
One thing is sure this year..

It will be tougher than last year, brace yourself for the bumpy ride ahead..

If you like argue...

Any Nigerian who doesn't know this, haven't been living in nigeria the.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by slimghost(m): 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
These are not prophesies abeg!
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by lomprico(m): 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
Hogwash
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by Comedian2019: 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2022
Fake
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by BJanta: 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
owukpa:
Dr Paul Enenche Releases 10 Prophetic Declarations For 2022 (VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWwmhtPhBU0

The Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Dr. Paul Enenche has released powerful prophetic declarations for the year 2022.
He reveal ten things that will happen in the new year.

The Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Dr. Paul Enenche has declared judgment on enemies of the nation Nigeria.

The cleric said those tormenting Nigeria and Nigerians will not see the end of the year 2022.

He gave this prophecy prophecies at the crossover service held at the Glory Dome, Abuja and monitored by IDOMA VOICE.

The cleric, who christened the year as ‘Overflowing Grace and Glory’ also declared war on every killer in Nigeria.

He said, “ Where blood is wasted, yours shall not be wasted. We declare the death of every killer in this nation.
“Every enemy of this nation, shall not cross this year.”

REVELATIONS RECEIVED:

1. A generational crown belonging to a people that got lost had been found and there was jubilation
- Something that was lost in your lineage; a generational mantle that the devil tried to take from your father’s house has just been released just now!

2. There will be the rising of godly homes and godly marriages for those who will wait on God’s counsel; marriages of men and women that will correct the notion that godly marriages don’t exist anymore, will be raised in this season!
- Every daughter or son of Zion whose time is due for marriage shall be settled this year!

3. There shall be the reversal of destiny exchanges
The revelation received was of a family of a man who was influential before and the man died and 60%-70% of the children were grounded and crawling on the ground; it was as if the man’s greatness was achieved at the expense of his children’s destiny
PRAYER: In the name of Jesus, I refuse and reject every transaction in my lineage that tampered with my life and welfare in the earth; oh you demonic transaction, you are nullified, neutralised and destroyed by the Blood of Jesus and the fire of the Holy Ghost now!

4. There shall be explosion of revival in rural areas – communities, villages; there shall also be the digging of the wells of revival and the move of God in places that had revival before and it disappeared! There shall be the experience of the power, glory and Spirit of God as it was in the past and even beyond.

5. There shall be the speeding up of things because the time is short; the Lord is set to do a lot of drastic work with as many as are ready – apostolic work, prophetic work, massive financial releases!

6. There will be a great demarcation between those who are serving God in truth and reality and those who are not serving Him.

7. There will be so much investment and entrustment of Divine resources to those who can be trusted and who are truly faithful – be it in the realm of the anointing, power, or financial resources.

8. It is a season of great acceleration and accentuation of things.

9. The judgment of Jehovah will move out of the way every man, woman and thing that is standing in the way of the move of God in the church, in nations and territories and for your life; it is a season of recompense and reward for the ungodly!
- Any man or woman standing in the way of the move of God for your life and destiny, in this season, they are moved out of the way!

10. It is a season of increased authority for the child of God; a season of increased authority and royalty for the church; there shall be an increase in level of command; the realm of saying it and seeing it! Not just the pastor but the church.

https://www.idomavoice.com/2022/01/2022-prophecies-every-enemy-of-nigeria-will-not-cross-this-year-dr-paul-enenche.html

GOD bless you in JESUS'S Name, Sir.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by Uyi168: 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2022
trailblazar:

It's currently 1-0 arsenal but don't hold your breath shocked
u see how ref take ruin this Match? embarassed
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by idomytin(m): 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2022
Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! I believe and I have received!
owukpa:
Dr Paul Enenche Releases 10 Prophetic Declarations For 2022 (VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWwmhtPhBU0

The Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Dr. Paul Enenche has released powerful prophetic declarations for the year 2022.
He reveal ten things that will happen in the new year.

The Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Dr. Paul Enenche has declared judgment on enemies of the nation Nigeria.

The cleric said those tormenting Nigeria and Nigerians will not see the end of the year 2022.

He gave this prophecy prophecies at the crossover service held at the Glory Dome, Abuja and monitored by IDOMA VOICE.

The cleric, who christened the year as ‘Overflowing Grace and Glory’ also declared war on every killer in Nigeria.

He said, “ Where blood is wasted, yours shall not be wasted. We declare the death of every killer in this nation.
“Every enemy of this nation, shall not cross this year.”

REVELATIONS RECEIVED:

1. A generational crown belonging to a people that got lost had been found and there was jubilation
- Something that was lost in your lineage; a generational mantle that the devil tried to take from your father’s house has just been released just now!

2. There will be the rising of godly homes and godly marriages for those who will wait on God’s counsel; marriages of men and women that will correct the notion that godly marriages don’t exist anymore, will be raised in this season!
- Every daughter or son of Zion whose time is due for marriage shall be settled this year!

3. There shall be the reversal of destiny exchanges
The revelation received was of a family of a man who was influential before and the man died and 60%-70% of the children were grounded and crawling on the ground; it was as if the man’s greatness was achieved at the expense of his children’s destiny
PRAYER: In the name of Jesus, I refuse and reject every transaction in my lineage that tampered with my life and welfare in the earth; oh you demonic transaction, you are nullified, neutralised and destroyed by the Blood of Jesus and the fire of the Holy Ghost now!

4. There shall be explosion of revival in rural areas – communities, villages; there shall also be the digging of the wells of revival and the move of God in places that had revival before and it disappeared! There shall be the experience of the power, glory and Spirit of God as it was in the past and even beyond.

5. There shall be the speeding up of things because the time is short; the Lord is set to do a lot of drastic work with as many as are ready – apostolic work, prophetic work, massive financial releases!

6. There will be a great demarcation between those who are serving God in truth and reality and those who are not serving Him.

7. There will be so much investment and entrustment of Divine resources to those who can be trusted and who are truly faithful – be it in the realm of the anointing, power, or financial resources.

8. It is a season of great acceleration and accentuation of things.

9. The judgment of Jehovah will move out of the way every man, woman and thing that is standing in the way of the move of God in the church, in nations and territories and for your life; it is a season of recompense and reward for the ungodly!
- Any man or woman standing in the way of the move of God for your life and destiny, in this season, they are moved out of the way!

10. It is a season of increased authority for the child of God; a season of increased authority and royalty for the church; there shall be an increase in level of command; the realm of saying it and seeing it! Not just the pastor but the church.

https://www.idomavoice.com/2022/01/2022-prophecies-every-enemy-of-nigeria-will-not-cross-this-year-dr-paul-enenche.html
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by jaszplus12(m): 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
All I see is mere guessing attached with a "prayer"!
Prophecy in the bible isn't nebulous but time and place given and never fails. Even where names are not mentioned title or equivalent is mentioned and it's seen by all to serve as proof of a living God!!!
When all the "men of god" are done with their guessing, let's put them side by side you will see that their messages conflict each other...yet they claim it's all from God! But perfectly we know God isn't the author of confusion! 1cor14:33
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by Sunmolar(m): 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
so shall it be.

1 Like

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by HacheNoire: 4:04pm On Jan 01, 2022
Scam!
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by jaszplus12(m): 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
ersonleads:
Some persons saying some pastors are fraudsters with prophesies are not wise enough to know that prophesies or declarations in what ever way u understand only comes to pass to those that key in with faith & prayers. If you serve God in all truth & giving God your all this year there is no way you won't be a testimony but letting God to speak through his servants to you & u still living in iniquity, waiting for a change from dimension to dimensions will not work out. God wants men & women that will give their all to him experience his splendor of glory this 2022
ReAD Heb 6:18
God CANNOT use lies and liars to glorify himself!! Year in year out these people who claim God's servants have failed to prove themselves to anyone except those who still believe in them!
Open your eyes and let the bible speak to you
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by Lightorder: 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
ProfAmaben:

Get lost fraudsters! This 2022, I'm out for fraudulent pastors and Imams, including babalawos. If your prophecy cannot make Nigeria better, who una epp?
oga , na sense you no get! The year is too early for this senselessness. TB Joshua could not predict his death? They told you that is how God do things abi? Tell me that TB J could not bury himself.. They prophesy now that it is going to be a great year, you are here talking nonsense and insulting your destiny. When the prophets of doom hit the stage with their own ill omen now, you will still complain. Na like this them take sware am for you ?
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by Agugbadin: 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2022
Money2022:
I like this kind of prophecy, more like a declaration

Money must be made

I like it too, it is a declaration and not prophecy. It is written that we shall declare a thing and it shall come to pass.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2022
Uyi168:

u see how ref take ruin this Match? embarassed
Nah, i only do highlights.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by Joydan95: 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2022
ProfAmaben:

Fraudster pastor yen yen yen, every year you keep getting pained over someone doing the work of God and reaping the harvest of the seeds his father sow. While your fore fathers were busy dancing naked in the forest serving carved images and flying at night from one plantain tree to another, his father was busy serving God and he is receiving the Abrahamic blessings and you are pained. You call him a fraudster yet he has branches all over the world, the whites are coming to tap from the anointing and revival that has begun in Africa and you are busy lamenting, just continue
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by Naijanascam: 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
Charisma01:

What a stupid comparism.
Go live for India

See them...... see evil and say no Evil group
It sounds stupid to you because you are benefiting from the whole deception with heart full of wickedness and greed

1 Like

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2022
shocked
Emdebby2:
Whether prophecy or declaration...this is the message I like to hear and I receive in Jesus'name � Amen
Yeah..
He knows how to pander to the sheep.. sad
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
Charisma01:

What a stupid comparism.
Go live for India
Yeah..
The same India,you and your Charlatans parading as Men of God..
Run to at the slightest sign of a head..
Then your prayers will not be enough..
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by Abiola4G: 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
Amen Amen Amen ijn
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by Charisma01: 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
Naijanascam:

See them...... see evil and say no Evil group
It sounds stupid to you because you are benefiting from the whole deception with heart full of wickedness and greed

See this one. Them tell you say i be pastor? Serve God and leave those men. Only God knows who is truly serving him.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by cardoctor(m): 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
Same story every year.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by Charisma01: 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Yeah..
The same India,you and your Charlatans parading as Men of God..
Run to at the slightest sign of a head..
Then your prayers will not be enough..

What is this one saying?!
Incoherent statement. Serve God with a pure heart and leave the fraudsters to him.
As bad as it is, there are still genuine men of God.
Believe me ive experienced the bad ones first hand wen i had accident.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by sharone21(f): 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
YoungLionken:
One thing is sure this year..

It will be tougher than last year, brace yourself for the bumpy ride ahead..

If you like argue...

Tougher if u are not in the ark of covenant...especially when u try to rationalize things with your carnal mind.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
Charisma01:

What is this one saying?!
Incoherent statement. Serve God with a pure heart and leave the fraudsters to him.
As bad as it is, there are still genuine men of God.
Believe me ive experienced the bad ones first hand wen i had accident.
Yeah?

Incoherent?

Serve God?

With all your Charlatans..

Tearing families apart..

With their demonic revelations?

Guy shift!! angry
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by sharone21(f): 5:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
jaszplus12:

ReAD Heb 6:18
God CANNOT use lies and liars to glorify himself!! Year in year out these people who claim God's servants have failed to prove themselves to anyone except those who still believe in them!
Open your eyes and let the bible speak to you

Same reason y Jonah was angry that God changed his mind concerning those he sent Jonah to on the destruction of the people and their land....To him, it would make him( Jonah) seem like a liar....When u pray, u can change negative prophecies then, it would now seem as if the man of God was giving out fake prophecies...
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by Madas1986(m): 5:23pm On Jan 01, 2022
ProfAmaben:

funny enough imams don't have time for rubbish revelation only God knows tomorrow
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by Naijanascam: 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
Charisma01:

See this one. Them tell you say i be pastor? Serve God and leave those men. Only God knows who is truly serving him.

That's where you people always got it wrong.... only God knows who is........ because you are at the same par with the person that's why you decided to leave it to God.... only the truth will set you free by speaking out
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by 4good(m): 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2022
God1000:
I only believe in myself and my ability

You do well man/woman. But pls do not leave God out of your belief. If you do, then you will be making a very big mistake. Whatever you are and are able to do come from God our creator. John 3:27. 1Corinthians 4:7. And God demands that we put our trust in Him, never to lean on our own understanding.

- Believe that God exists and He loves you Hebrew 11:6
- Believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who died for our sin and was raised up on the third day for our justification. John 3:16
- Confess the above beliefs to God for your salvation Romans 10:10
- Trust in God always, never over-depend on human strength and abilities. They do fail. John 15:1, Proverbs 3:5-6, 1Samuel 2:9

Happy New Year Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by 4good(m): 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2022
-

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) / Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade / Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.