Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Man In Dept After Doing An Elaborate Wedding with his life savings - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man In Dept After Doing An Elaborate Wedding with his life savings (224 Views)

Man Runs For His Life After Snake He Was Trying To Kill Aimed For His Joystick / Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response / Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man In Dept After Doing An Elaborate Wedding with his life savings by ajanma2(m): 10:04am On Jan 01, 2022
Self acclaimed human right activist,Chimelum Ajanma has taken to his facebook page to share his friend ordeal after an elaborate wedding.
In his words;
''I attended a wedding ceremony 4th of December last year.
The groom happens to be my child hood friend who teaches currently in a primary school in one rural area in Lagos with a monthly salary of 14k
I stormed the wedding ceremony only to discover an elaborate wedding.
I said to myself ''This guy dey use teaching dey decieve us, he's obviously doing another business that fetches him more money''.
From the large hall,to the various meals,to the expensive drinks,to the large cake,to the huge sovenirs,omo baba spent alot.
We danced together,I sprayed some money,gave him an envelope and left.

I received a call this morning,was still asleep,the call woke me up.Checked,it was my childhood friend,Baba called me to plead for financial assistance.
He has been given a deadline from the guy who he bought those expensive drinks from for his wedding.
He purchased them on Credit sad

We sha take weddings far more seriously than marriages.How do you explain people using their life savings for a 3-hour ceremony, only to start fighting over feeding money in the first week of marriage or necessary bills.
I can't waste money on what can't bring income.

Some guys are still paying debt 5 years after marriage simply because they want to please people that do not matter''
https://www.facebook.com/100001875645074/posts/6649872651751857/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: Man In Dept After Doing An Elaborate Wedding with his life savings by ajanma2(m): 10:06am On Jan 01, 2022
Cc lalasticlala, mynd44, ishelove, seun, babygiwa
Re: Man In Dept After Doing An Elaborate Wedding with his life savings by Kellibae(f): 10:07am On Jan 01, 2022
Sheer stupidity
Re: Man In Dept After Doing An Elaborate Wedding with his life savings by Mixedfruit: 10:13am On Jan 01, 2022
Fake Life
Re: Man In Dept After Doing An Elaborate Wedding with his life savings by Bilabong(m): 10:30am On Jan 01, 2022
This wedding ish has been there for a long time. Sometimes I wonder what the couples eat after the occasion.
Re: Man In Dept After Doing An Elaborate Wedding with his life savings by Freestainworld(m): 10:59am On Jan 01, 2022
The guy was under the influence of pussycat grin
Re: Man In Dept After Doing An Elaborate Wedding with his life savings by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 01, 2022
Simp and pussy ass niggas everywhere angry

This is what you get when you're a SIMP angry

Instead of being in charge of your life and resources, you let a woman control and manipulate you. angry
Re: Man In Dept After Doing An Elaborate Wedding with his life savings by duro4chang(m): 11:04am On Jan 01, 2022
Because of toto. Make him go and enjoy the toto nau.
Re: Man In Dept After Doing An Elaborate Wedding with his life savings by MidaserveNG: 11:10am On Jan 01, 2022
Invest in affordable Security Systems for your Shop, Office, Apartment, School.. Farm today from as low as 12,000NGN for Standalone WiFi CCTV Cameras

100% Possible you Watch Live on your phone remotely anywhere anytime

Contact @MidaserveNG via WhatsApp for more info

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye, Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Fashola Others Storm Church For Serious Pray / Best Law Firm In Lahore (2022) For 100% Success In Law Matters / Should I Let Her Go And Be With The Girl Of My Day One??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.