Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

How Can I Convert Bitcoin Amount In Telegram Bot?. I'm Willing To Pay. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Can I Convert Bitcoin Amount In Telegram Bot?. I'm Willing To Pay. (656 Views)

I'm Willing To Teach You Programming Just For 1k / For Those Willing To Be Data Analyst, Machine Learning Guru / I Want To Learn Programming, I'm Willing To Pay Anyone That Is Willing To Teach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Convert Bitcoin Amount In Telegram Bot?. I'm Willing To Pay. by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 01, 2022
Hi guys, I need someone to teach me how to convert bitcoin payment in my telegram bot.

For example when a user wants to pay $10, I want the bot to show the user the current equivalent of $10 in bitcoin.

I know the basics of creating a telegram bot. The only thing I don't know is how to convert payment to bitcoin.
Can anyone teach me this? I'm willing to pay 3k.
Re: How Can I Convert Bitcoin Amount In Telegram Bot?. I'm Willing To Pay. by Ynix(m): 11:14am On Jan 01, 2022
Jesusdiedhaha:
Hi guys, I need someone to teach me how to convert bitcoin payment in my telegram bot.

For example when a user wants to pay $10, I want the bot to show the user the current equivalent of $10 in bitcoin.

I know the basics of creating a telegram bot. The only thing I don't know is how to convert payment to bitcoin.
Scam beware
Re: How Can I Convert Bitcoin Amount In Telegram Bot?. I'm Willing To Pay. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 01, 2022
Ynix:

Scam beware
What do you mean 'scam'?.
I'm asking for a service that I will pay for.

It's ok If you can't do it or you're not interested, but don't discourage eligible programmers.
Re: How Can I Convert Bitcoin Amount In Telegram Bot?. I'm Willing To Pay. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 01, 2022
I'm still looking for this. If you can teach me the conversation please let me know and I'll pay you. Thanks.
Re: How Can I Convert Bitcoin Amount In Telegram Bot?. I'm Willing To Pay. by Ynix(m): 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2022
Jesusdiedhaha:

What do you mean 'scam'?.
I'm asking for a service that I will pay for.

It's ok If you can't do it or you're not interested, but don't discourage eligible programmers.
I was warning that you don't fall victim of scammers but now I warn you to please not to scam people.
What correlation does Telegram has with Bitcoin mining
Re: How Can I Convert Bitcoin Amount In Telegram Bot?. I'm Willing To Pay. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ynix:
I was warning that you don't fall victim of scammers but now I warn you to please not to scam people.
What correlation does Telegram has with Bitcoin mining
You don't even know what the bot is about in the first place so how did you get to the conclusion that it's for bitcoin mining?.

It would've been much better if you had never commented at all.
Re: How Can I Convert Bitcoin Amount In Telegram Bot?. I'm Willing To Pay. by Bull098: 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2022
Jesusdiedhaha:
I'm still looking for this. If you can teach me the conversation please let me know and I'll pay you. Thanks.

I am a telegram bot developer , with proficiency in Telegraf and the telegram core API. Contact me directly on WhatsApp for further discussion.
+234-81-301-35-975.
Re: How Can I Convert Bitcoin Amount In Telegram Bot?. I'm Willing To Pay. by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 02, 2022
Bull098:

I am a telegram bot developer , with proficiency in Telegraf and the telegram core API. Contact me directly on WhatsApp for further discussion.
+234-81-301-35-975.
Ok, I'll contact you on whatsapp.
Re: How Can I Convert Bitcoin Amount In Telegram Bot?. I'm Willing To Pay. by Bull098: 6:38am On Jan 03, 2022
Jesusdiedhaha:

Ok, I'll contact you on whatsapp.

Okay I’d be expecting your message .
Re: How Can I Convert Bitcoin Amount In Telegram Bot?. I'm Willing To Pay. by Franzee(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
most of those bot don't work
Re: How Can I Convert Bitcoin Amount In Telegram Bot?. I'm Willing To Pay. by daHcKR: 8:05am On Jan 31, 2022
Jesusdiedhaha:

3000 naira or dollars?
Re: How Can I Convert Bitcoin Amount In Telegram Bot?. I'm Willing To Pay. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
daHcKR:

3000 naira or dollars?
Lol, how I go pay $3k for telegram bot?

I can create a telegram bot in 5 minutes.

(1) (Reply)

New Forum Is Out Now, Take A Review On It / Download Cracked Apps And Games By Using Free Site / What Makes Laptops Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.