Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,527 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

Flurona: First Case Of Covid And Flu Mix Found In Young Pregnant Woman - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Flurona: First Case Of Covid And Flu Mix Found In Young Pregnant Woman (20829 Views)

Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case / Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case / Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flurona: First Case Of Covid And Flu Mix Found In Young Pregnant Woman by LibertyRep: 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
Please don't start the new year with this.
Re: Flurona: First Case Of Covid And Flu Mix Found In Young Pregnant Woman by specialmati(m): 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
cool cool cool cool like play like play different type of covid is here
Re: Flurona: First Case Of Covid And Flu Mix Found In Young Pregnant Woman by Zimzy(m): 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
I just pray for world not to go into another panic mode this year.
Re: Flurona: First Case Of Covid And Flu Mix Found In Young Pregnant Woman by handsomeyinka(m): 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
Re: Flurona: First Case Of Covid And Flu Mix Found In Young Pregnant Woman by fabson21(m): 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
Which kind wayala be this now two illness in One God help us all this covid don dey get wivies
Re: Flurona: First Case Of Covid And Flu Mix Found In Young Pregnant Woman by Acidosis(m): 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
LMAO grin grin grin

7th jab loading grin

2 Likes

Re: Flurona: First Case Of Covid And Flu Mix Found In Young Pregnant Woman by Angelfrost(m): 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
Idle and mischievous scientists will yet further cripple this idiotic world...

Most of them are actually enjoying all the attention! Even at the expense of people's lives and livelihoods across the world.

This is just diabolical!!!

1 Like

Re: Flurona: First Case Of Covid And Flu Mix Found In Young Pregnant Woman by Goldbw122(m): 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
This year is going to be a great year but some people don't want this year to be great I don't know why they are just so bad hearthed...
Re: Flurona: First Case Of Covid And Flu Mix Found In Young Pregnant Woman by azadus18: 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
Florence
Re: Flurona: First Case Of Covid And Flu Mix Found In Young Pregnant Woman by Angelfrost(m): 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
fabson21:
Which kind wayala be this now two illness in One God help us all this covid don dey get wivies

Leave God out of the this...

The world is being manipulated and held hostage by scientists and pharmaceutical companies.

They just don't want normalcy to return to this world!!!

3 Likes

Re: Flurona: First Case Of Covid And Flu Mix Found In Young Pregnant Woman by Rhozabeth(m): 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ah! What is this one again? God help us o!!!
Re: Flurona: First Case Of Covid And Flu Mix Found In Young Pregnant Woman by Gkay1(m): 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
Hmmmmm

Problem not dey finish
Re: Flurona: First Case Of Covid And Flu Mix Found In Young Pregnant Woman by Pauldollars(m): 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2022
Righteousness2:
Start warming up for 5th Dose of Jab.

Any Christian receiving the vaccine now shouldn't miss the rapture. It would be difficult not receiving the mark then.

3 Likes

Re: Flurona: First Case Of Covid And Flu Mix Found In Young Pregnant Woman by jericco1(m): 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2022
Well this pandemic has overwhelmed Western medicine
Re: Flurona: First Case Of Covid And Flu Mix Found In Young Pregnant Woman by Kutunban: 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2022
I now understand why God regret Making Man. The heart of man is desperately evil. Some big pharmaceutical corporation are manipulating the world for power.
Re: Flurona: First Case Of Covid And Flu Mix Found In Young Pregnant Woman by BIGDADDY000(m): 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2022
And Jesus said, " IT IS FINISHED"
Re: Flurona: First Case Of Covid And Flu Mix Found In Young Pregnant Woman by SenecaTheYonger: 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2022
EboRona loading

(Ebola + Corona)
Re: Flurona: First Case Of Covid And Flu Mix Found In Young Pregnant Woman by bigeagleeye(m): 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2022
xeratek:

OK but while warming up let me put your real picture here so that people can see and take note of you

This is to mean what pls? Why put his picture for saying what he said? I'm curious about the drift!
Re: Flurona: First Case Of Covid And Flu Mix Found In Young Pregnant Woman by KingDash: 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
anything wey won happen make e happen I'm tired, na my iphone and my lexus go pain me sha.
Re: Flurona: First Case Of Covid And Flu Mix Found In Young Pregnant Woman by ken6488(m): 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
New year just begin
Re: Flurona: First Case Of Covid And Flu Mix Found In Young Pregnant Woman by looseweight: 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2022
xeratek:

OK but while warming up let me put your real picture here so that people can see and take note of you
For your mind now you are Jackie Chan or JetLi? Who send you make you bring his pix? No be like this u go put yourself in trouble if you try it out with the wrong person.
Re: Flurona: First Case Of Covid And Flu Mix Found In Young Pregnant Woman by RedEnergy: 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2022
Righteousness2:
Conditioning continues.

More booster and rooster shots coming up for the Covid19 human lab rats and guinea pigs that can't think for themselves. By the time the evil globalists are done with them, they won't be able to sleep everyday without taking covid19 jabs like meth addicts.

4 Likes

Re: Flurona: First Case Of Covid And Flu Mix Found In Young Pregnant Woman by HiideaConsole(m): 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2022
Oga o

Covid and Flu mix keh

Flu on its own caused a pandemic almost 100yrs ago which was terrible

Make covid and Flu kon jam?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Omo

2022 just start o, biko
Re: Flurona: First Case Of Covid And Flu Mix Found In Young Pregnant Woman by Emmanuel909090: 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
They should stop developing all this virus, we are already suffering the consequence of COVID-19, spending more while travelling.
Re: Flurona: First Case Of Covid And Flu Mix Found In Young Pregnant Woman by Ezmans: 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Omicron don dey die down.......next wave; fresh shots!

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

....Malrona next?
deceiving continue, market continue moving

1 Like

Re: Flurona: First Case Of Covid And Flu Mix Found In Young Pregnant Woman by Lordbinsmar: 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2022
I'm starting to believe in conspiracy theories and Pastor Righteousness theories of end time also. It's like all this corona stuff naa pre-planned ooo angry

1 Like

Re: Flurona: First Case Of Covid And Flu Mix Found In Young Pregnant Woman by Lordbinsmar: 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
EboRona loading

(Ebola + Corona)

Any body wey catch am naa gunner oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Flurona: First Case Of Covid And Flu Mix Found In Young Pregnant Woman by Tomoyayi(m): 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
Righteousness2:
Conditioning continues.

5th !at this rate na 10 grin

2 Likes

Re: Flurona: First Case Of Covid And Flu Mix Found In Young Pregnant Woman by Tomoyayi(m): 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
Righteousness2:
Conditioning continues.

5th keh, at this rate na 10 grin
Re: Flurona: First Case Of Covid And Flu Mix Found In Young Pregnant Woman by peggywebbs(f): 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2022
We've not even heard the last of it. Meanwhile on another news China is in lockdown because of some very contagious Hemorrhagic fever. Since nobody is interested in investigating or sanctioning them.

Righteousness2:
Conditioning continues.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When The Mad Dog Bites: What To Know About Rabies / 'hospital Too Far' Leaf For Blood Building / How To Grow Taller Faster (100% Genuine)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.