Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed (13905 Views)

Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" / Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon / Npower: Reason Why Your Npower Payroll Status Says "Failed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by ezenwaez(m): 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2022
Lots of Npower Batch C Volunteers have been wondering why their November payroll status was removed, infact majority of the N-Power Batch C Volunteers felt that something was actually wrong with their payroll tab thinking they will not be paid for November.

The reason for the withdrawal of the November payroll status is just to satisfy NPower Batch C Volunteers better, as earlier discussed, the N-Power payment process is done separately and will be dispatched likewise, in a nutshell the payment will be made month after month and not jointly, after the payment of October stipend which will start soon the November stipend follows likewise, this method of payment allows for convenience and eliminates any form of congestion, payment errors and bottle necks when the payment actually starts.

NPower volunteers having the pending status will definitely be paid, after the pending the next stage has to be processing, then to paid finally, all N-Power Batch C Volunteers should take note, you can only be paid the moment your payroll status changes to PROCESSING, all N-Power Batch C Volunteers should ignore other volunteers claiming to have been paid while their payroll status is pending, please this is not the procedure for payment.

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by uthlaw: 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
Pending for 2weeks b4 processing!

7 Likes

Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by TicketGreen: 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
Wes

1 Like

Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by TemmyT002(m): 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
So we have to wait another one week before it becomes 'processing'?
Anyhow. Since the program started, I didn't miss a single day going to my PPA.
Until the three funds enter, I am not resuming. I hope those kids find someone to teach them Maths and Basic Science and Computer.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by uthlaw: 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
Find another job abeg, this ones go make hunger kill person!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2022
uthlaw:
Find another job abeg, this ones go make hunger kill person!

Despite say them dey owe me, plus january make it 4 months.i still love N-PUSSY.

I have been following it since 2020 now we dey 2022 I won't give up on N-PUSSY. I am resuming on Tuesday.

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by uthlaw: 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
PUSSYHOE:

Despite say them dey owe me, plus january make it 4 months.i still love N-PUSSY.

I have been following it since 2020 now we dey 2022 I won't give up on N-PUSSY. I am resuming on Tuesday.
sakamaje!

12 Likes

Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2022
Stupid asshole on top,owing ppl fr months nd expect Dem to go to ppa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by Udoboss(m): 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2022
ezenwaez:

Lots of Npower Batch C Volunteers have been wondering why their November payroll status was removed, infact majority of the N-Power Batch C Volunteers felt that something was actually wrong with their payroll tab thinking they will not be paid for November.

The reason for the withdrawal of the November payroll status is just to satisfy NPower Batch C Volunteers better, as earlier discussed, the N-Power payment process is done separately and will be dispatched likewise, in a nutshell the payment will be made month after month and not jointly, after the payment of October stipend which will start soon the November stipend follows likewise, this method of payment allows for convenience and eliminates any form of congestion, payment errors and bottle necks when the payment actually starts.

NPower volunteers having the pending status will definitely be paid, after the pending the next stage has to be processing, then to paid finally, all N-Power Batch C Volunteers should take note, you can only be paid the moment your payroll status changes to PROCESSING, all N-Power Batch C Volunteers should ignore other volunteers claiming to have been paid while their payroll status is pending, please this is not the procedure for payment.

My October payment was removed
It was pending but now nothing...

What's the problem??

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by sunnywee(m): 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
My October payment is processing ����

1 Like

Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by Epistasis(m): 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
TemmyT002:
Until the three funds enter, I am not resuming. I hope those kids find someone to teach them Maths and Basic Science and Computer.
It's well my brother. This country does not reward diligence in any way...

6 Likes

Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by uthlaw: 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2022
sunnywee:
pending or processing!
Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by Unigrad: 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2022
They put November payroll and remove it just to let us know they will pay November?
We too joke for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by Newton2024: 5:11am On Jan 02, 2022
Udoboss:

What's the problem??
ezenwaez
Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by Jubal01: 6:03am On Jan 02, 2022
Which kind congestion? Na who come cause the congestion? How much is 90k that it cannot be dispatched at once? So we are now to pay 4 your gross ineptitude abi? WHITHER YOU!? UNA NO KNOW SAY EVERYWHERE DON SAKRAKUM?

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by SocialJustice: 8:03am On Jan 02, 2022
TemmyT002:
You done try. This government is so useless that even the good ones like you are not being encouraged.

@ezenwaez you and the department running this programme are lucky I'm not your project manager, na inside office una go do Christmas and New year to resolve issues. I know the rot goes all the way to the top so I won't heap all the blames on you.

Government officials will never strive to get the best hands in the country to handle such a huge IT project instead they gave it to IT losers and miscreants, people that can't get into Andela whereas Andela engineers full everywhere. Incompetent at every process of the way.

This is how people will work for the program and end up being owed at least 2 months by the time they exit.

6 Likes

Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by Blackchampion(m): 8:38am On Jan 02, 2022
sunnywee:
Same with mine
Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by realceeg(m): 8:42am On Jan 02, 2022
after the payment of October stipend which will start soon the November stipend follows likewise, this method of payment allows for convenience and eliminates any form of congestion, payment errors and bottle necks when the payment actually starts.

NPower volunteers having the pending status will definitely be paid, after the pending the next stage has to be processing, then to paid finally, all N-Power Batch C Volunteers should take note, you can only be paid the moment your payroll status changes to PROCESSING, all N-Power Batch C Volunteers should ignore other volunteers claiming to have been paid while their payroll status is pending, please this is not the procedure for payment.[/quote]

After October, November follows immediately.its that what you mean
Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by CrimeKsmart: 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
Udoboss:

What's the problem??

Can't even find anything like October on my portal

1 Like

Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by Chinks(m): 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
Update your chrome browser. Payroll tab will be visible.
CrimeKsmart:

1 Like

Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by Mko123(m): 9:36am On Jan 03, 2022
A
Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by CharleyGold: 9:37am On Jan 03, 2022
What other possible reason could one give unless that the govt is saving money for elections.
Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:37am On Jan 03, 2022
All the best to the applicants.
May Amadioha and Sango headbutt all swines that call Nigeria a zoo that collect any of these money.

Awon werey hypocrites

(If you see yourself as one of the aforementioned, quote this post, let Nairalanders know you today today) cool

poiZon:

If the money is generated in ur small unitary zoo of wherever,
And he quotes!
Nairalanders take note biko! cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by israelmao(m): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2022
I pity some youths the way they are being tossed here and there over a ridiculous stipend.
Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by waze63(m): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2022
ezenwaez:

I have just received mine but the alert message reads "nasim suspense ac"
Pls I don't understand what this means
Happy new year to everyone
Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by Flamees(m): 9:40am On Jan 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by Flamees(m): 9:40am On Jan 03, 2022
ezenwaez:

My own is only showing September
Haven't even seen October
Wetin happen?
Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by Flamees(m): 9:43am On Jan 03, 2022
CrimeKsmart:

Even me am only seeing September
Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by BrickDevo: 9:44am On Jan 03, 2022
Npower and issues na like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by tobillionaire(m): 9:45am On Jan 03, 2022
Udoboss:

What's the problem??
log out and log in again, it'd have started processing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vacancy For Chemistry, Government, Literature, & Other Subject Teachers / How Do I Dress For An Engineering Job Interview? / Which would you advise he choose and why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.