Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS (5364 Views)

He Was Alive And They Opened His Intestines Like Indomie Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS / Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by The5DME(m): 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
kingthreat:

Your opinion

Happy new year bro.
Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by kingthreat(m): 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
The5DME:

Happy new year bro.

Happy new year man. Hope this year you can contribute more positively.
Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by The5DME(m): 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2022
kingthreat:

Happy new year man. Hope this year you can contribute more positively.
I'm doing my best.

1 Like

Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by BigYash: 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I see u my MANCHI.. HAPPY new YEAR... NEW YEAR, NEW KALA.. WTF MAN
My nigga ,compliment!

1 Like

Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
Bastardlyrich:
Cultism is extremely bad,please desist from it

Them no dey hear word
Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2022
Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2022
Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by headbasher96(m): 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Lol but this is not a joking matter again o. Government no fit put mouth. See as everybody just leave them to dey kill themselves
so wetin u want make we come do na since na we send them no them want chill with the big boy shey if u talk them go call u jew man abegi jew is bae
Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by headbasher96(m): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Very soon dem go finish
this people no the finish o everyday new ones the enter sha make them the blend na to run kitikiti na sure
Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
headbasher96:
this people no the finish o everyday new ones the enter sha make them the blend na to run kitikiti na sure
Its a pity
Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Woke Up To See Debit Alert From Nowhere / Five Year Old Kids Caught "Making Love" In School Bathroom / EFCC Arraigns Dasuki’s Aide And Others For N36.8bn Fraud.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.