Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,065 members, 7,859,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

If Scammers Ever Scammed You Using This Format - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If Scammers Ever Scammed You Using This Format (594 Views)

Baddest Nigerian Scammers Ever Caught With $40m Cash / Scammers Now Use Date Of Birth As Their New Format Of Lies / Scammers Are Using Dooshima Dennis, Pretty Female Firefighter's Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Scammers Ever Scammed You Using This Format by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:40am On Jan 02, 2022
If any scammers, 419, fraudsters enters you using this method called "Phishing " then you need a special deliverance from the SPIRIT OF GREED.
This is from my mailbox; I don't have anything to do with this, the name of the sender, the business whatever and how he got my email address is another thing maybe from scrapper etc
Content of the Mail :

I am surprised that you did not get my first mail to you. I am Narciso Djedje , the Inspection Unit Manager United Nations Inspection Agency in Tambo International Airport Johannesburg South Africa.

During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment through a Diplomat who abandoned the box of consignment and flew away after it was discovered to be cash worth of Twenty-two Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only. It has been held in our facility here in JNB Johannesburg South Africa. I want to inquire from you, if you can handle this project with me which I believe will benefit us both. Please get back to me if you are interested. My Plans towards these funds are as follows

i] Investment capital on my own share of the funds are to invest in Real Estates, Industries, Fisheries, Transports and Hotels.

Take note that this transaction is 100% legitimate and risk free. Feel free to ask me any questions as i want you to receive the box of consignment and we share the contents.

Thanks for honoring this invitation. Expecting your mail ASAP.
Narciso Djedje

Always be careful with the messages in your mailbox, don't click on a link you don't have anything or any business with. Technology is so tricky these days to avoid had I known; block any email that you don't have anything to do with and stay on a smooth and safe path. This Is New Year, Don't Fall For It. Good luck..

Re: If Scammers Ever Scammed You Using This Format by SankaraSo: 8:48am On Jan 02, 2022
grin

No be only Narcisco, na Narcissus

Foolish Edo boys and their HP 15 laptop running overnight with small tiger generator looking for free money.

Bitcoin done dey cast, them done enter African Prince again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Scammers Ever Scammed You Using This Format by ZooCountry45: 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
Hahhahaha na mail bombing.

(1) (Reply)

Two Men Defile 11-month-old Girl, Three Siblings / Voice Note That Ends Debora’s Life In Shehu Shagari College, Sokoto (listen) / Gang Of Muslims Sexually Harass 6 Christian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.