Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

BEWARE Of The Last Days Church/Christianity!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BEWARE Of The Last Days Church/Christianity!! (174 Views)

Stop Going To Church, Christianity Was Brought To Us By Slave Masters–bba’s Tayo / The Divine Pattern Of Wealth Transfer In The Last Days - Joseph Prince Sermon / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BEWARE Of The Last Days Church/Christianity!! by IfIPerishIPeris: 8:44am On Jan 02, 2022
BEWARE of the Last days Church

2 Timothy 4:3-4
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

The Last days Church will not follow the truth in the HolyBible. They will find false teachers that will tell them Sin is okay, and not just that it is okay, but it is Biblical.

This is what the Last days Christianity looks like;
It is the Christianity that says there are many Paths to Heaven, when the Bible Clearly says " JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY"

It is the Christianity that approves of homosexuality, fornication, immorality, etc.
Listen! If you are having sex and you are not married, it is not called Dating, it is called Fornication and it is Sin. It is a wicked sin!

The Last days Christianity or church is one that approves abortion, even when GOD ALMIGHTY says it is evil, murder and Wickedness.

It is a Christianity that it's Church services looks just like the world.

Revelation 3:14-18
And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy unclothedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

JESUS Christ Describes the Last days Church as one that has a Foot in the World and one foot in the Church. This Church is Disgustingly Lukewarm, that JESUS Christ vomits it out of HIS Mouth.

JESUS Christ counsels the Last days Church to buy from HIM, Gold which signifies PURITY , White garment which signifies RIGHTEOUSNESS and Eye salve which is TRUTH.

These 3 things can only come from the Purity, Righteousness and Truth that JESUS offers through Salvation in HIM.

If you are not Saved or you are a lukewarm Christian , I admonish you today, to take up JESUS Christ offer of true Salvation, that can only be received through HIM and Him alone.

Time is running out! Today is the day of Salvation! The next Moment is not Guaranteed.

Lalasticlala

Re: BEWARE Of The Last Days Church/Christianity!! by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 02, 2022
Skreeeek..!!

WTH..! Man?

grin

(1) (Reply)

Bible Data Processing / Which Is The Deadliest Of The Seven Sins / Six Leadership Principles To Learn From An Eagle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.