Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Stop Going To Church, Christianity Was Brought To Us By Slave Masters–bba’s Tayo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Going To Church, Christianity Was Brought To Us By Slave Masters–bba’s Tayo (505 Views)

Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam / Hidden History: Christianity Was Spread By The Sword (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Going To Church, Christianity Was Brought To Us By Slave Masters–bba’s Tayo by woloadedCEO: 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
Former Big Brother Africa housemate, Tayo Faniran, has advised his social media followers to stop going to church, as it has divided them and demonized African practices and beliefs.

According to the reality star, Fela and other Africanists that came before now, weren’t different from other prophets that were imposed on people. He went further to say that Africa has one enemy and it lives in their heads.

Read as he posted on IG below…

“Stop going to church,God lives inside us,Christianity was brought to us by the slave masters,it divided us,it demonized African practices and beliefs,God is love and Love is God,when you do good you will see God,when you do bad you will see satan,don’t let any man lie to you that he is closer to God than you are,know your God and pay more attention to him by yourself and he will never leave you.If we can have half the churches in Africa today converted to halls where we teach African history and studies,it may not take us more than a year to realize most of our problems live in our heads,we have bigger oppression than our individual country governments to break from,Africa has one enemy,justone,and this enemy/oppressor lives in our heads,they have fed us with so much information from generations before us to make sure we remain chained in our land forever and religion is one of their major tools they use to play us,stop following and start to ask questions,you will realize that all they will answer you with is “you can’t question God” … who is this god,their god or my God ? I tell you what,I ask God questions and he answers me,all these happens within me,inside of me.

My God is not a poverty loving God,He hurts when I hurt,He is happy when I’m happy,will Mercedes manufacture a car and send into the market without its manual,so since my God created me in his own image,why then should I be made to believe that He had not sent me into this world with my own manual ?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Continue reading

http://woloaded.com.ng/index.php/2020/10/25/stop-going-to-church-christianity-was-brought-to-us-by-slave-masters-bbas-tayo-faniran/

2 Likes

Re: Stop Going To Church, Christianity Was Brought To Us By Slave Masters–bba’s Tayo by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Stop using technology. It was also brought to us by our slave masters!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Going To Church, Christianity Was Brought To Us By Slave Masters–bba’s Tayo by Kestolove(m): 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
D religion itself is another form of slavery

2 Likes

Re: Stop Going To Church, Christianity Was Brought To Us By Slave Masters–bba’s Tayo by Emilokoiyawon: 11:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
Not just Christianity. Islam too. Both Europeans and Arabs are slave masters.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Going To Church, Christianity Was Brought To Us By Slave Masters–bba’s Tayo by blazepascal(m): 11:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
this guy is crazy
Re: Stop Going To Church, Christianity Was Brought To Us By Slave Masters–bba’s Tayo by JourneytoEL(f): 8:08am On Oct 26, 2020
stop going to hospitals and schools too. Even stir communicating with English
Re: Stop Going To Church, Christianity Was Brought To Us By Slave Masters–bba’s Tayo by petra1(m): 8:33am On Oct 26, 2020
Idolatry was brought by slave master too

1 Like

Re: Stop Going To Church, Christianity Was Brought To Us By Slave Masters–bba’s Tayo by kingxsamz(m): 10:18am On Oct 26, 2020
grin grin
Trust deluded folks to always support their masters.
In their religion, Jesus is white, God is white, angels are white. Satan was white, when he was still an angel. But as soon as he rebelled, he became black.
%99 of christians in Nigeria can't picture a black Jesus, black god or a black angel, because their minds have been constructed to believe that the heavens are made up of white people. grin
See that clown up there mentioning technology.
The other one mentioned education.
grin Can you intelligently point out how technology and education negatively affects us as a nation?
The fact that the Bible teaches you how to handle a slave and also teaches a slave how to serve its master, is enough reason.
Abeg. grin

3 Likes

Re: Stop Going To Church, Christianity Was Brought To Us By Slave Masters–bba’s Tayo by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
The brain of fools only becomes very lively when it comes to the fact that slaves masters brought religion, but suddenly become dead to the fact that it was the same slave masters that also brought the technology they worship.

But what else did one even expect of fools but to be foolish?
Re: Stop Going To Church, Christianity Was Brought To Us By Slave Masters–bba’s Tayo by kingxsamz(m): 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
A fool claims that these white people brought education and technology but have refused to point out how education and technology draws a society backwards. grin
Meanwhile in Nigeria, people would rather pray than do the needful. Some set even refuse blood transfusion simply because they're waiting for a white man to come and save them, or because this white man doesn't approve of it.
grin division, hatred, avenue to steal from the poor, laziness, noise pollution, forced indoctrination and carrying out evil acts with the assurance of being forgiven by a white bearded man in the sky. All these are what comes with this fool's 'white man' religion. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Stop Going To Church, Christianity Was Brought To Us By Slave Masters–bba’s Tayo by CodeTemplar: 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
All the fine things of life we now crave were unravelled by church minds so to maintain them effectively, we need a church mind.
Re: Stop Going To Church, Christianity Was Brought To Us By Slave Masters–bba’s Tayo by donnie(m): 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
Tha bible was written by black people. But from the 1400s during the Inquisition, the whites began to take over rulership. Europe was ruled by black people... Black Jews and Moors.

MESSIAH of YAHUNDE (JUDAH) was a black man. Many black Jews were expelled from Spain and Portugal to the coasts of Guinea (West African Coast). Today many of their decendants still live along the Western coasts of Africa. Sub-saharan African mostly populated by true ancient Isrealites.

Also after the fall of the Assyrian Empire and the destruction of the temple by Rome, millions of Isrealites migrated into Africa. All of Soudan was filled with Jews who later migrated further south to avoid persecution or slavery my the Arabs or invading Islamic forces.

Those whom the world calls Jews today are fake. They are Europeans from Ukraine, Russia, Germany, Polland, etc. They are not blood descendants of the Patriarch Yakubi (Jacob). They are converts. MESSIAH calls them the Synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 2:9
"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Re: Stop Going To Church, Christianity Was Brought To Us By Slave Masters–bba’s Tayo by LikeAking: 11:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
The weakness of the human mind.

All of a sudden we are deeply in love with the Gods s of our wicked slave masters.

The average human will begin to love and honor any body victimizing them after a long time.

With time their victimizers become their heros.

Strange world.

(1) (Reply)

Remaining Incorruptible In This Corruptible World / See Why You Don't Need Deliverance As A Born Again.. / Household Enemies Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.