Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Weaning Our Baby - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weaning Our Baby (348 Views)

Kaduna: Oxygen Wasn’t Removed From Our Baby - Parents / Can Marijuana Helps In Weaning Off Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms??? / Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weaning Our Baby by Gagare1(m): 9:32am On Jan 02, 2022
Let me go straight to the point.
My wife and I weaned our baby girl who will be exactly 18 months old in the next six days. The baby is responding well enough, even though she refuses to take some of the eatables we got for her (unto weaning things). She also did a few minutes of crying last night due to the absence of her sleep inducing agent (breast milk). Las las, she go dey okay.
My major concern is my wife who is now bustier than I have ever seen her. At yerterday night I was like "oh boi, see big boobs", but this morning I wish the "big boobs" will just shrink back and let my wife have peace. She is in physical pain (painful breast and headache) and mental stress (depressed). She eats very little food. She suffers more than the baby she is weaning. We are not going to church today because of her condition.
Quiet a rude shock to me.
I SALUTE EVERY RESPONSIBLE MOTHER OUT THERE, STARTING WITH MY WIFE.

3 Likes

Re: Weaning Our Baby by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 02, 2022
i salute every woman. i pray all will be fine with ur wife..this is not my area of expertise,i will have advice

1 Like

Re: Weaning Our Baby by Gagare1(m): 9:51am On Jan 02, 2022
Thanks for the prayer. I appreciate.
Hisbah21:
i salute every woman. i pray all will be fine with ur wife..this is not my area of expertise,i will have advice
Re: Weaning Our Baby by BlackSherif: 7:49am On Apr 14, 2022
Gagare1:
Thanks for the prayer. I appreciate.
Drop your contact lemme buy the over recharged airtime
Re: Weaning Our Baby by Gagare1(m): 8:49am On Apr 14, 2022
BlackSherif:

Drop your contact lemme buy the over recharged airtime
Thanks for trying to help. I changed the airtime to cash online through a site. Though they paid me 83% only. I lost #1800. But I'm glad that my money is back.

(1) (Reply)

16 Working Tips To Build Muscles For Bodybuilding / Advise From A Medical Doctor To All Men In 2022 / Injured War Vet Shocked As Pilot Remembers Him Years After Helping Him (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.