Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,430 members, 7,861,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Injured War Vet Shocked As Pilot Remembers Him Years After Helping Him (pic) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Injured War Vet Shocked As Pilot Remembers Him Years After Helping Him (pic) (354 Views)

Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) / Woman Finds Childhood Friend On Streets Addicted To Drugs,..Transforms Him (Pic) / Anayo Isaac With Mouth Cancer Blasts Enugu Governor Ugwuanyi For Not Helping Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Injured War Vet Shocked As Pilot Remembers Him Years After Helping Him (pic) by officialwdhtv: 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
An injured war veteran was shocked as a pilot remembers him years after helping him.

According to him;

"The pilot was standing around as I got out of my wheelchair to board my flight to Portland. He followed me and the flight attendant who volunteered to carry my bag. I fling myself into my seat. He quickly asked, "were you in the military." I replied "yes."

He said, "Afghanistan 2010?" Again, although surprised this time, I said slowly "yessss."

He then told me that he recognized me, my injuries, and my face. He told me he never knew if I survived or not.

Marc Vincequere is his name. He flys with United now. Crazy small world. He was the pilot that flew me out of Afghanistan."

Credit: Todd Love

Re: Injured War Vet Shocked As Pilot Remembers Him Years After Helping Him (pic) by Femmyfestus: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
Nice
Re: Injured War Vet Shocked As Pilot Remembers Him Years After Helping Him (pic) by Totilopussylick(m): 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
Cool
Re: Injured War Vet Shocked As Pilot Remembers Him Years After Helping Him (pic) by DispatcherLagos: 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
Chai two legs gone just for the sake of Afghanistan. Yet the purpose of the war was lost
Re: Injured War Vet Shocked As Pilot Remembers Him Years After Helping Him (pic) by officialwdhtv: 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Chai two legs gone just for the sake of Afghanistan. Yet the purpose of the war was lost

2 legs and an arm...a pity

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help I Am Currently In A Dangerous Situation / Help! My Skin Is Damaging. / Natural Solution To Firm Sagging Breasts At Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.