Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana (73563 Views)

‘Angel’ Caught On Camera During A Crossover Service In Benin Republic (Photos) / True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana by 1Sharon(f): 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2022
Hammyaladin:
Alhamdulilah I'm a Muslim smiley

You think imams don't take advantage of women?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana by 1Sharon(f): 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
DKM123:
So you people can't see that this is a skit.

If I talk about the low IQ of lots of nairalanders now, you will say I have come again.

All kinds of ridiculous things happen in christianity its impossible to denote what's real anymore

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana by Psoul(m): 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
SmellingAnus:
Just as you are so gullible to believe this skit... The man in question has been doing similar skits for some years now...

Are you alright?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana by heartbeat84: 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
This new year again, with another new madness
Re: Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
1Sharon:

You think imams don't take advantage of women?
Focus on the issue @ hand first..

Lest address the abomination!
Re: Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana by 1Sharon(f): 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
Hammyaladin:
Focus on the issue @ hand first..

Lest address the abomination!

I've already done that. Now answer the question

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana by Sammerboi: 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
I won’t play the religion card here, but it’s this religion that you see their leaders doing disgusting and horrible things in the name of miracle.
Re: Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana by FarmWay(m): 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
When you refuse to heed to the Undiluted and Unadulterated Gospel of JESUS Christ, then you must fall for Marine agents, Con men and Deceivers camouflaging as one religious title or the other.

These are the Last days and a lot of agents of darkness are unleashed to do their nonsense.
It is up to you to decide if you wanna be Deceived or not!

Pastor please help me out on this verses of the holy Bible. It is giving me sleepless night since I was confronted with it by a Muslim friend. Matthew 10:34-40
Re: Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana by DarkJeddi(m): 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
KingAzubuike:
If you're not cool with it, then it's your own cup of tea. This agenda against Christianity must stop.

WHAT is the Charlatan waiting for?

To bath his male members?

Nonsense and religion. angry
Re: Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana by DarkJeddi(m): 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
DKM123:
So you people can't see that this is a skit.

If I talk about the low IQ of lots of nairalanders now, you will say I have come again.
As if you lot..

Don't do worse than this shit..

In the name of the nonsense called religion?

Abegi shift!!

See your High IQ brethren below angry

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana by 2packer(m): 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
This is a skkit and an agenda against christianity. These guys are not pastors but scoundrels and should not be taken seriously. The video was to generate traffic for a particular page on the internet

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana by DarkJeddi(m): 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
2packer:
This is a skkit and an agenda against christianity. These guys are not pastors but scoundrels and should not be taken seriously. The video was to generate traffic for a particular page on the internet
No..

These are the ones to be taken serious.. angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana by ogbutony(m): 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
Africans and Religion!
Re: Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana by Carlylepneuma: 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
Alhmdlh....
Re: Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana by Zudik: 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2022
He should mix hypo n fuel to wash away every nonsense frm them. I like pastors of nowadays.they don't waste time to deliver followers. Generation of vipers
Re: Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana by Gaabasky: 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2022
The rate at which pastors especially those from pentacostal are bastardising Christianity religion is disturbing
Re: Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2022
1Sharon:

I've already done that. Now answer the question
Bleep off my mention. I'm busy
Re: Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana by PlanktonX: 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
If the end time pastors are crazy, what about the congregation.....

Haaaa....Ali is definitely tired at the gate, Ali wan move forward.

I am flabagasted...
Re: Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana by Testimony1988(m): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
desiredhome:

The gullible Nigerians that like being deceived are the ones that falls victim to these deceptions, they are the first to shout "allow God to judge," bla bla bla .... A lot re happening these days.....even in Nigeria here
It's well, as for me, I won't be misled by fake prophets.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana by Righteousness2(m): 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
FarmWay:

Pastor please help me out on this verses of the holy Bible. It is giving me sleepless night since I was confronted with it by a Muslim friend. Matthew 10:34-40

COST of being a True Disciple of JESUS Christ.
Nothing and No one should be a Hinderance in your Walk with JESUS.
You should be Ready to give it all even if it means your life to Follow and Please Christ.

Once we sign up for JESUS Christ, Oleasing HIM becomes our Number 1 Pirioty. Irrespective of who is hurt about it.
Re: Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana by DKM123: 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
DarkJeddi:
As if you lot..

Don't do worse than this shit..

In the name of the nonsense called religion?

Abegi shift!!

See your High IQ brethren below angry

You see how illogical you are. If this isn't proof of a very unintelligent brain, then what is?

How does observing that they are obviously "acting" (as seen by the sheer body language and mannerism of the actors) equate to being a supporter of Pastors or even a Christian. What is the logic?

How do you lots even cope in school? Dundees and mor.ons everywhere....
Re: Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana by MeghaneMorgane(f): 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2022
God have mercy.
Re: Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana by Coolgent(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
Wait a minute!
Does Christianity approved this?
Re: Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana by 1Sharon(f): 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
Hammyaladin:
Bleep off my mention. I'm busy

Lol. Just say you don't have an answer. Terrorist.
Re: Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana by Coolgent(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
FarmWay:

Matthew 10:34-40

New International Version

“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 

This is gross undecided
Re: Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana by kevyngbash(m): 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
Jakumo:

Whether or not this particular video clip is "staged" is a purely academic question because the bathing of female church members is standard practice with Nigeria's white garment churches who select only the most beautiful single women in their congregation to be bathed in rivers using a very hands-on methodology. This is a spectacle I have pulled over to witness with my own disbelieving eyes right beside a heavily traveled road, I chit you not.

very interesting. i believe you.

but this one on question is staged
Re: Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana by tiswell(m): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2022
guuudy87:
If this gender can use Jesus' birthday to bill people, there's nothing they can't do grin
On point,senior comrade sad

Re: Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana by tiswell(m): 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
KingAzubuike:
If you're not cool with it, then it's your own cup of tea. This agenda against Christianity must stop.
what silly agenda,a man bathing ladies naked?
Are you sure you are a Christian ?
Re: Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
Prenonjebose:
Na wa. The speaker (the only description for him) and the affected women are same. Where is that Ghanaian, to come and interpret for us. Hope the speaker's wife did same for the men, to complete the cycle. It cannot be only women that need cleansing in that gathering. Nonsense

obviously just a movie skit ..take this serious at ur own peril …
Re: Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana by Bifwoli: 12:41am On Jan 03, 2022
saaron:
This is an abomination.! The Judgement of God will sweep all those who use the word of GOD for their selfish aim.
Don't say "ridiculous" ,use the right word which is ABOMINATION to give the seriousness it deserves.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana by Bifwoli: 12:46am On Jan 03, 2022
1Sharon:

All kinds of ridiculous things happen in christianity its impossible to denote what's real anymore
All kinds of shitty things also happen in Nigeria in the name of performing ridiculous rituals. Skull miners?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Jailed For Defrauding A Woman / To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.