Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,433 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

OAP, Temi, Celebrates Relocating To Lagos From Canada - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP, Temi, Celebrates Relocating To Lagos From Canada (1798 Views)

Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos / DJ Cuppy & Temi Otedola Go Shopping In New York With Their Dad, Femi Otedola / DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola, Prince Otedola Peng In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAP, Temi, Celebrates Relocating To Lagos From Canada by EBMedia: 11:51am On Jan 02, 2022
Nigerian On-Air-Personality, Temi, took to her Twitter handle to celebrate her relocation from Canada to Lagos, IgbereTV reports.

On December 31, 2021, Temi wrote on Twitter;

''So glad I decided to get the Bleep out of Canada this year. Lagos gave me the best year of my life''

https://igberetvnews.com/1411136/oap-temi-celebrates-relocating-lagos-canada/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Share

Re: OAP, Temi, Celebrates Relocating To Lagos From Canada by pyyxxaro: 11:55am On Jan 02, 2022
I just showed this Post to my landlord

He was so happy , he said i shouldn’t pay my rent again

She should invest more in CRYPTOCURRENCY undecided

1 Like

Re: OAP, Temi, Celebrates Relocating To Lagos From Canada by Kriss216: 11:55am On Jan 02, 2022
Story.

Canada men no get time to Simp over an overused kpekus unlike Lagos men.

We understand.

7 Likes

Re: OAP, Temi, Celebrates Relocating To Lagos From Canada by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 02, 2022
Mtchewww
Re: OAP, Temi, Celebrates Relocating To Lagos From Canada by hisexcellency34: 11:58am On Jan 02, 2022
olosho
Re: OAP, Temi, Celebrates Relocating To Lagos From Canada by Kriss216: 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
hisexcellency34:
olosho
Louder please

1 Like

Re: OAP, Temi, Celebrates Relocating To Lagos From Canada by TheStakeHolder(m): 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
FROM FRYING PAN TO FIRE
lipsrsealed
Re: OAP, Temi, Celebrates Relocating To Lagos From Canada by Omihanifa: 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
She's celebrating because nah naija here her runs business will sell well
Re: OAP, Temi, Celebrates Relocating To Lagos From Canada by Alcatel17: 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
Guys una no get joy��
Re: OAP, Temi, Celebrates Relocating To Lagos From Canada by ipobcannibals: 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2022
Canada is highly overrated, the place only meant for those who can’t get to America. She should have tried the US of A and thank me later.

I know say the japa crew go come for my head, but I don cover myself with Ogun/Amadioha grin
Re: OAP, Temi, Celebrates Relocating To Lagos From Canada by Kzinne: 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
Re: OAP, Temi, Celebrates Relocating To Lagos From Canada by baby124: 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
FROM FRYING PAN TO FIRE
lipsrsealed
Your Fire Na her heaven! Continue running down your country. Only Nigerians running around social media always talking negatively. As if they are not the cause of their own problems.

A lot of countries worse than Nigeria but they are not on social media chatting shit! Nigerians believe the world owes them a luxurious life, when they have not changed their attitude or forced their government to work! Na that abroad go teach una sense.

5 Likes

Re: OAP, Temi, Celebrates Relocating To Lagos From Canada by BigSarah(f): 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
Couldn't cope, no shame in Quiting

1 Like

Re: OAP, Temi, Celebrates Relocating To Lagos From Canada by doggedfighter(f): 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
It's usually easy to type this when you are

already qualified to return to Canada anytime you want.

Nobody should lose guard nor mind these people.

I ain't listening to any nonsense talk about staying put in Naija.

Japa is still the goal !

2 Likes

Re: OAP, Temi, Celebrates Relocating To Lagos From Canada by FarahAideed: 1:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
Even American runs girls say they haven't seen clients that pay like Like Nigerian simps ..who wan give you 10k dollars for Canada to knack
Re: OAP, Temi, Celebrates Relocating To Lagos From Canada by SocialJustice: 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
baby124:

Your Fire Na her heaven! Continue running down your country. Only Nigerians running around social media always talking negatively. As if they are not the cause of their own problems.

A lot of countries worse than Nigeria but they are not on social media chatting shit! Nigerians believe the world owes them a luxurious life, when they have not changed their attitude or forced their government to work! Na that abroad go teach una sense.
Guy, na only countries when dey fight war Nigeria better pass. Syria self has better power supply and health care and they are at war.
Re: OAP, Temi, Celebrates Relocating To Lagos From Canada by ucheheart(m): 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
baby124:

Not canada. May be somalia or burundi
Re: OAP, Temi, Celebrates Relocating To Lagos From Canada by suffering: 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
Canada is cold, every-man-to-himself and majorly men do not approach women on the regular. I don’t blame her for coming back.
Re: OAP, Temi, Celebrates Relocating To Lagos From Canada by Folabifreeman(m): 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2022
Y
Re: OAP, Temi, Celebrates Relocating To Lagos From Canada by mrbenjame: 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
ipobcannibals:
Canada is highly overrated, the place only meant for those who can’t get to America. She should have tried the US of A and thank me later.

I know say the japa crew go come for my head, but I don cover myself with Ogun/Amadioha grin

Not really per say. I for once never liked America. It’s not all about where its happening. It’s all about where people mind their business and don’t need to come bug you with their rotten and wayward lives.
Re: OAP, Temi, Celebrates Relocating To Lagos From Canada by GodIsBiafran: 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
Kriss216:

Louder please

Off his mike joor. angry

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy’s Babe Stefflon Don Changes Her Twitter Name To Shatta Wale’s ‘1DON' / Davido Will Use Peruzzi And Mayokun For Rituals Next – Netizen / Check Out 2Baba's Lovely Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.