Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,493 members, 7,843,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Date Matures Online .. Don't Ever Register With Them With Your ATM Details.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Date Matures Online .. Don't Ever Register With Them With Your ATM Details.. (350 Views)

08162830875 Scam Number They Call To Request Atm.details Take Note / New Method Scammers Use To Empty Bank Account Without Your ATM Card Or Phone / Fastest Ways Fraudster Can Get Your BVN And ATM Details To Withdraw Money From Y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Date Matures Online .. Don't Ever Register With Them With Your ATM Details.. by seproperties(m): 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
Date Matures online is a Scammer Website ...If you dare use your bank Debit card to register ,Sorry is your name ,They would be deducting your Money ....

I noticed this and i just have to call my bank and they told me to give them my card last 6 digit number ,my bank stopped all Illegal deduction of my money ...

I collected another Card.

I received an email of a Transaction that was Declined ,They wanted to deduct another money with my former card information i filled initially but it was Declined because i told my bank to do so..

They would emptied my Account.

Most Surprisingly this Fraud Dating website is still been Advertised on NaƬraland ..Why ?

Re: Date Matures Online .. Don't Ever Register With Them With Your ATM Details.. by Ever8090: 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2022
I never date matured offline finish na offline

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Date Matures Online .. Don't Ever Register With Them With Your ATM Details.. by Raymond0008(m): 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
Wahala for who dey import babes! cheesy
Re: Date Matures Online .. Don't Ever Register With Them With Your ATM Details.. by seproperties(m): 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
This the money they wanted to Take again ..datematures and they couldn't because i already blocked my card...Na waoo datematures...I shared with a Friend ..he was just Laughing at me that I should have asked him before ...

That datematures no be real but to steal ur money with the details of your card.

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Female Human Trafficker Intercepted With Girls In Benue / Police Arrest Anambra Vigilante Commander / Update: Angry Mob Set Police Barrack In Kogi Ablaze Over Killing Of Young Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.