Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,115 members, 7,835,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) (52874 Views)

Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery / Clem Ohameze Attacked In Uyo, Robbed Of His Money, Phones & Injured (Photos) / Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by sigiyaya112: 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

So you mean say i go Medical university
Go study Surgery for 7 years plus housemanship and all.
Finally turn out to be the best surgeon
After doing a life saving surgery or IVF
Una No go Thank Doctors
Na to dey shout God up and down

Give Credit to Medical Practitioners for Once
The Nigerian brain is not structured to reason like that; and that is why common sense is not common in Nigeria cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by Akabuking: 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Una No go Thank Doctors

Who gave them the knowledge to do that??
Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
sigiyaya112:
The Nigerian brain is not structured to reason like that; and that is why common sense is not common in Nigeria cry cry
You are right.
We have too many kids in Adult forms.
Beware of whom your sisters are marrying too.
Because they may suffer forever, just because of Ignorance!

5 Likes

Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by candidbabe(f): 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
Thank Jehovah for a successful surgery
Quick recovery Mr clems
Pastor Jeremiah omoto fufuyin Is praying for you.
Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by MrFinbarr(m): 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Una No go Thank Doctors

Africans are stupid set of people bro
You treat a patient, he/she recovers fully, takes items and money to church/pastors to appreciate them for prayers and healing...

And what happens to the doctor... They'll never come back to even show appreciation. Silly set of people

7 Likes

Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by kcdendelo: 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
[quote author=SultanOfPuna post=109056269]

[b]So you mean say i go Medical university
Una No go Thank Doctors

Are u sure you are not sick upstairs ?
Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
MrFinbarr:

Africans are stupid set of people bro
You treat a patient, he/she recovers fully, takes items and money to church/pastors to appreciate them for prayers and healing...

And what happens to the doctor... They'll never come back to even show appreciation. Silly set of people
Bro,
That's why you should start thinking of where to have your babies now.
I started very early when I realised I had a lot of ignorant people around me.
I knew having them around such humans would truncate the future of my kids, since they will reason same way.
I wanted an advanced reasoning for them.
Where they will see the Constitution of any country as supreme, beyond any religion that's supported in that country!

Can't you see Nigerians obey the Religious masters dwelling in their communities far more than the Laws keeping same communities?

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by Neddstark: 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
God be praised
Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by errigdee: 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
great testimonies
Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by muller1011618: 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
Obuasi It's a great site to reach Ghanaian audience.

Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by muller1011618: 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
Obuasi It's a great site to reach Ghanaian audience.

Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by HardMirror(m): 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
ComeToJesus:

Because of the 'likes' that you'll probably get for typing this, you are now equating yourself with God.

Please go get some lessons from Nebuchadnezzar.
you are just typing rubbish. Is it not true. Look at all of you shouting praise God. 0raise god for what? Is it god that treated him? Why did god not heal him so that N8million can go into other uses? Or god cannot heal again?
Why don't you use your head once a while to think.
Same with people appreciating the pastor that gave him money.
Why did he not lay hands on him instead. Why waste N8m when god can heal him. Or is he saying god cannot heal again? You see them advertising church program
Claiming blind would see, lame would walk, dead will rise but all na lie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by Skmoda3606168: 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
Accra Amazing . Nice business idea . Great Innovation in Gh

Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by Skmoda3606168: 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
Accra Amazing . Nice business idea . Great Innovation in Gh

Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by freddie009(m): 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
E get the way illness go hold you, you will remember God. There are some predicaments you will find yourself even money can not save you, then you will remember God.
Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by HardMirror(m): 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
candidbabe:
Thank Jehovah for a successful surgery
Quick recovery Mr clems
Pastor Jeremiah omoto fufuyin Is praying for you.
hahahahahaha. Is praying for him, his useless prayers that could not heal the man, it is now that they have perfumed surgery that his prayers want to work abi? Religion has blinded you all
Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by HardMirror(m): 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
Akabuking:
Who gave them the knowledge to do that??
be asking stupid questions there. Why did God not heal him? God no get power again?
Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by obi4eze(m): 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Many sleepless nights studying and writing rigorous exams
Una No go Thank Doctors

So who gave you the brain to read the Medicine?
Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by MrFinbarr(m): 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Bro,
That's why you should start thinking of where to have your babies now.
I started very early when I realised I had a lot of ignorant people around me.
I knew having them around such humans would truncate the future of my kids, since they will reason same way.
I wanted an advanced reasoning for them.
Where they will see the Constitution of any country as supreme, beyond any religion that's supported in that country!

Can't you see Nigerians obey the Religious masters dwelling in their communities far more than the Laws keeping same communities?

Nigeria is actually a messed up place. I'm actively making plans to japa from this place in no distant time. The government doesn't wanna improve the health care system, and yet the little we manage to improve the health of people, they don't seem to even appreciate that.

My superior once had a patient with a very critical health issue. He literally put his all to make sure she went home healthy and strong. Oh well, she got strong, guess what happened, she did a very loud thanksgiving service at her pastor's church, that's not all, she stopped coming for checkups, why? Because her pastor told her it was his prayers that healed her... How did we know all these? She had a relapse, came back to seek the doctor who's now far away in the UK. I wouldn't wanna talk about what happened after.

People don't just have sense in this country. Giants of Africa, in Ignorance and Stupidity.

7 Likes

Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by MrFinbarr(m): 11:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
obi4eze:

So who gave you the brain to read the Medicine?

Here comes one of the dumbf*cks I'm talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by toluxa1(m): 11:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Una No go Thank Doctors

The reason you did not die in your year 1 is God. The reason you didn't die on your graduation day is God. He's the Alpha and Omega.
Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by NaijaCover(m): 11:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
updatedws:
while it's good to thank God he made it alive, i think it is too early to state the surgery was successful.

I'm a medical personnel and I know anything that has to do with the Central Nervous system ain't no joke.

I pray there is no issues of relapse and recurrence. I pray his rehabilitation goes smoothly

What is focal distonia
Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by MrFinbarr(m): 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
HardMirror:
you are just typing rubbish. Is it not true. Look at all of you shouting praise God. 0raise god for what? Is it god that treated him? Why did god not heal him so that N8million can go into other uses? Or god cannot heal again?
Why don't you use your head once a while to think.
Same with people appreciating the pastor that gave him money.
Why did he not lay hands on him instead. Why waste N8m when god can heal him. Or is he saying god cannot heal again? You see them advertising church program
Claiming blind would see, lame would walk, dead will rise but all na lie

Nigerians are the easiest to get brainwashed on religion issues. When it comes to religious natters, their brain deactivates and they reason through the anus. Don't waste your strength on them.
Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by valuedammy(m): 11:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
This is life is too difficult, don't know why humanbeing will have to pass through this type of pain in life, Imagine doing survey on a whole spinal cord.

Why are we still punish for the sins of Adam and Eve, se na we be dem.
Why can't God just forgive and forget the sins of the 2 creature and return us back to that sweet life of no sin.
Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by toluxa1(m): 11:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

You are deviating from the focus completely.
This was same Jeremiah I saw healing a woman possessed with FAT.
He was doing it with the aim of converting her to Agbani Darego. He called them Fat demons.
Are we blind or what?
Are Nigerians now poorer in mentality too?
That he paid #8million is my concern when he could have performed same miracle.

No MAN is able to heal another. He can only be a vessel used by God. God is the healer. If a man of God prays for 100 sick people and 12 or 30 are healed, he didn't REFUSE to heal the others, neither did he heal those healed. Jesus is the healer. The will, power, reason and all to heal belongs to him.
Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by philanjay: 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
[quote author=SultanOfPuna post=109056269]

[b]So you mean say i go Medical university
Una No go Thank Doctors

Give Credit to Medical Practitioners for Once [people like Una, life never humble Una.
The majority of others weh understand say without GOD their 100 years of relentless studies no mean anything dey. But for your type you want shop God glory, becarefull oh so that you go, go far]
Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by xorojinxx: 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Una No go Thank Doctors

You are write boss.

We should always be grateful to God for giving humans the ability to do such marvelous things.

While at the same time, not neglecting to say God bless the doctors and thanks to them as well.

We don't condemn doctors when mishaps happens, and then turn a blind eye when all goes positive.

1 Like

Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
MrFinbarr:

Nigeria is actually a messed up place. I'm actively making plans to japa from this place in no distant time. The government doesn't wanna improve the health care system, and yet the little we manage to improve the health of people, they don't seem to even appreciate that.

My superior once had a patient with a very critical health issue. He literally put his all to make sure she went home healthy and strong. Oh well, she got strong, guess what happened, she did a very loud thanksgiving service at her pastor's church, that's not all, she stopped coming for checkups, why? Because her pastor told her it was his prayers that healed her... How did we know all these? She had a relapse, came back to seek the doctor who's now far away in the UK. I wouldn't wanna talk about what happened after.

People don't just have sense in this country. Giants of Africa, in Ignorance and Stupidity.
Start leaving now.
Don't wait till you get your training done.
It will be too disastrous for your kids.
It may sound absurd.
Leaving Nigeria for an advanced and stable country was one of my wisest decisions in life.
Despite my lucrative job in Nigeria, I thought of many things, ranging from the future of my unborn kids to growing insecurity and tribalism.

Just ensure the country is in North America, Europe or Australia. Anything beyond this can't be guaranteed.
U need to see how Pastors abroad, even those of Nigerian descent hustle to put food on their own table too. They know they can't blame WITCHES, Village people or bad governance in such countries. White man no send you.
They are naturalists.
He wakes up and thanks God in his room & goes to work! IF Christianity folds up today, Nigerians should first blame their Pentecostal pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
toluxa1:

No MAN is able to heal another. He can only be a vessel used by God. God is the healer. If a man of God prays for 100 sick people and 12 or 30 are healed, he didn't REFUSE to heal the others, neither did he heal those healed. Jesus is the healer. The will, power, reason and all to heal belongs to him.
Not when a pastor was seen to be casting out the spirit of obesity from a Fat woman, all in the name of deliverance. People could see him stamping his feet on the fat woman with the aim of reducing her to Agbani Darego.
We all can't be Fools.
Though some are meant to be fools for Life!
That's absolute nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by 99thEnemy(m): 12:22am On Jan 04, 2022
May the gods be praised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) / Coronavirus: Deji Adeleke Donates N500M, Shares Foodstuff Across Osun State / Fans Gifted Kidd Waya Portrait, Versace Cake, Others As He Arrived Abuja (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.