Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) (52873 Views)

Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery / Clem Ohameze Attacked In Uyo, Robbed Of His Money, Phones & Injured (Photos) / Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by adams345(m): 12:23am On Jan 04, 2022
King2kay:
Aww thank GOD for Him
It was a good one
Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by FWESHVEIN(m): 12:51am On Jan 04, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

So you mean say i go Medical university
Go study Surgery for 7 years plus housemanship and all.
Many sleepless nights studying and writing rigorous exams
Finally turn out to be the best surgeon
After doing a life saving surgery or IVF
Una No go Thank Doctors
Na to dey shout God up and down

Give Credit to Medical Practitioners for Once

Modified:
Those ppl attacking me are the same ppl when emergency happen
They will be disturbing and shouting

Doctor,Doctor,Doctor, Doctor
After doctor treat them.

They will all run to church and saying
God of Pastor Adeboye has healed me.

LolzZZ. I feel ur pain!
Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by princewarri1985: 1:36am On Jan 04, 2022
Thandiubani:

Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video)

Veteran Nollywood actor, Clem Ohameze has undergone a successful spinal cord surgery and is currently recovering.

Recall that the actor who cried out some months ago got financial help from Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin which enabled him to go for surgery.

With the successful surgery, he can now walk well and take more roles in the Nollywood industry.

He thanked Nigerians for coming to his aid when it mattered.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNIkKrq8z9Q
We've lost alot of veterans actors lately, THANK GOD FOR KEEPING THIS LEGEND FOR US, THIS MAN AND MONEY RITUAL ROLE BE LIKE ONE POPULAR PASTOR WITH WHITE SUIT RED TIE AND WHITE SHOE
Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by Pharmboy24: 3:12am On Jan 04, 2022
Why do Nigerians Actors keep soliciting for money in Something like this, thought the guy was an A-list actor ? Who had played so many movie Roles, where does all the money go? Do you mean he is been underpaid or something?
Can’t even understand it.
Good luck to him though.
Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by fiercehillz(m): 4:12am On Jan 04, 2022
I thank God for his life
Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by wink2015(m): 4:34am On Jan 04, 2022
I thought spinal cord injury can not be treated to enable a patient resume normal life unaided with a wheel chair.

I am wondering why musician like Mr Ayefele spinal injury is still confining him to a wheel chair.

Can't the same medical technology help musician like Ayefele?

Or is it that the situation of Ayefele is very severe?
Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:42am On Jan 04, 2022
kaycyor:
God bless the prophet He used as an instrument to aid the surgery.

Quick recovery..
Amen.
Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:45am On Jan 04, 2022
OtemAtum:
Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Indaboski and Apostle Suleiman combined can't heal him as science did. That's the uselessness of religion.
cheesy Don't mind those business men calling themselves pastor.
The men you mentioned have ridiculed Christianity so much,their judgment would be especially severe.
Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by boxypane(m): 6:19am On Jan 04, 2022
Nollywood!!! So our movie industry is so lacking in finance tee we turn out the second highest number of videos released...
The industry should be restructured.
Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by excel101(m): 6:32am On Jan 04, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

You are deviating from the focus completely.
This was same Jeremiah I saw healing a woman possessed with FAT.
He was doing it with the aim of converting her to Agbani Darego. He called them Fat demons.
Are we blind or what?
Are Nigerians now poorer in mentality too?
That he paid #8million is my concern when he could have performed same miracle.
You don't know what he went there Mercyland for, probably he went there for financial support. Do you know that in Nazareth Jesus Christ could not perform miracle to the sick, because of their unbelieve. The people (
the sick) came for it and Jesus wanted to, but the faith connection from the people was not there. And maybe he visited the pastor as a friend that needed financial support for his medical trip.
Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by chukel(m): 6:35am On Jan 04, 2022
He doesn't look like he had a spinal cord surgery. Looks like he had a tracheotomy or tracheostomy.
Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by oz4real83(m): 6:42am On Jan 04, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Una No go Thank Doctors

Modified:
They will be disturbing and shouting Doctor,Doctor,Doctor, Doctor
After doctor treat them.
They will all run to church and saying God of Pastor Adeboye has healed me.
great doctors like Ben Carson with great achievements are still being grateful to God how much more native doctor like you with zero achievement. grin

1 Like

Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by freshalien: 6:50am On Jan 04, 2022
obo389:
Thank God for fufenyin

kaycyor:
God bless the prophet He used as an instrument to aid the surgery.

Quick recovery..

But the prophet/man of god could have healed him, I thought that is what they said Jesus has given them power to do? Clem wouldn’t have gone through all that stress of having to rely on science and tech for his healing. Oh, I forgot, their miracles only happen in certain “arranged” situations.
Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by mclloyd22: 7:22am On Jan 04, 2022
What Nollywood cannot do. Pastor ....... did it
Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by trumpcoat(m): 7:22am On Jan 04, 2022
Glory to God
Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by ufuosman(m): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2022
All thanks to God
Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by ISelectMySins: 9:11am On Jan 04, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Una No go Thank Doctors

Modified:
After doctor treat them.

We thank God for diverse reasons. One is that, God made our bodily frame a specimen that can be studied, that has a specific pattern of operation, that follows and obeys certain order. There are still many things we don't know about many things. Imagine if we still don't know about ourselves to a very, very large extent. We really don't know what really causes death. If our health is enigmatic to study, for instance, do you think we would still be here?

So yes, we have to thank God first for every scientific achievements because God has made our bodies respond to certain order and pattern that makes healing possible if observed and measures are taken.
Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by Yahwahh: 11:08am On Jan 04, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Una No go Thank Doctors

Modified:
After doctor treat them.
them pay the doctor for him services cash, but God na praises na God get life doctor not get life na money them they look for.
Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by euniselfyahoo: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2022
Thank God for the success of the operation. Get well soon.
Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by Okortor: 11:14am On Jan 04, 2022
Keep quiet there just as ur Monika implies.

Doctors treats, GOD heals...... Even Doctors are aware of this fact. It's obvious, apparent and glaring.
SultanOfPuna:

Una No go Thank Doctors

Modified:
After doctor treat them.

1 Like

Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by JoshuaVibes: 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
Thank God for him.
Lemme not lie, I expected the pastor that gave him money for the surgery to heal him instead. Just a word from a man of God would have saved his family the cost. I'm a Christian, but recently I haven't been able to shake this question off my mind; Why do pastors who claim to possess the power of God fail when victims are in dire need of a miracle? Why is there ALWAYS an excuse when it is time to deliver?
Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by Akabuking: 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
HardMirror:
be asking stupid questions there. Why did God not heal him? God no get power again?
you have not answered my question
Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by HardMirror(m): 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
Akabuking:
you have not answered my question
what question?
Re: Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) by Longman8: 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
Wao! Thanks to God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) / Coronavirus: Deji Adeleke Donates N500M, Shares Foodstuff Across Osun State / Fans Gifted Kidd Waya Portrait, Versace Cake, Others As He Arrived Abuja (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.