Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Nnpc Licensed Crude Oil Sales; Only Serious Buyers Should Contact 08035560822 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Nnpc Licensed Crude Oil Sales; Only Serious Buyers Should Contact 08035560822 (5888 Views)

Make Money From Crude Jatropha Oil / Crude Oil Sales! Sure Buyer Wanted, Deal Directly With An Oil Block Owner / Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agent In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc Licensed Crude Oil Sales; Only Serious Buyers Should Contact 08035560822 by fultrackng: 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2011
IF YOU ARE A BUYER OR HAVE VERY SERIOUS CONTACT WITH BUYER FOR CRUDE OIL PLS CALL NOW TO FOR SERIOUS BIZ. WE'RE NNPC LICENSED SELLER. ANY QUANTITY IS AVAILABLE. PLS DONT CALL IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS.
Re: Nnpc Licensed Crude Oil Sales; Only Serious Buyers Should Contact 08035560822 by kayjegs: 6:12am On Jun 17, 2011
I have buyers but they want to see POP of crude through NNPC London. If you can provide that, then we are okay and we will close deal asap.
Re: Nnpc Licensed Crude Oil Sales; Only Serious Buyers Should Contact 08035560822 by jydebiz: 9:51am On Jun 18, 2011
please send your email address so I can forward you our buyer's required procedure for a possible purchase of BLCO.

Thanks.

e-mail: pegolagos@gmail.com
Re: Nnpc Licensed Crude Oil Sales; Only Serious Buyers Should Contact 08035560822 by bradgg(m): 11:04am On Jun 18, 2011
kaylegs i have docs now<my email is uwa_kuw@yahoo.com
i have docs and spa
Re: Nnpc Licensed Crude Oil Sales; Only Serious Buyers Should Contact 08035560822 by reagand200(m): 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2011
for genuine SPA please mail reagand2004@yahoo.com
Re: Nnpc Licensed Crude Oil Sales; Only Serious Buyers Should Contact 08035560822 by kayjegs: 7:11am On Jun 19, 2011
@Bradgg. Pls forward the docs to my email kayjegs@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Nnpc Licensed Crude Oil Sales; Only Serious Buyers Should Contact 08035560822 by rukkysmile: 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2011
@cutewalex would like to discuss with you in regards to the above topic, i live in Texas
Re: Nnpc Licensed Crude Oil Sales; Only Serious Buyers Should Contact 08035560822 by Gilbus1(m): 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2011
@ fultracking. Please, send me your contact address so we can negotiate on this issue. I'm really interested.
Re: Nnpc Licensed Crude Oil Sales; Only Serious Buyers Should Contact 08035560822 by cutewalex: 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2011
@ rukkysmile get back to me with your email
Re: Nnpc Licensed Crude Oil Sales; Only Serious Buyers Should Contact 08035560822 by rukkysmile: 12:22am On Aug 16, 2011
@cutewalex HERE IS MY EMAIL, SOFTTHUG2001@YAHOO.CO.UK
Re: Nnpc Licensed Crude Oil Sales; Only Serious Buyers Should Contact 08035560822 by fultrackng: 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2012
Crude oil biz is a serious business. pls always confirm your buyer's readiness before making contact for supply. to deal with us your buyer must be ready to raise LOI first. ok! we dont have time for empty claims. if they want to buy then let them show proof of their financial capability. tnx
Re: Nnpc Licensed Crude Oil Sales; Only Serious Buyers Should Contact 08035560822 by cjbamadi(m): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2012
Sir, having seeing your advert,i am very much interested, and attached is the sample of a letter of intent by my buyer to a seller who could to perform after agreeing on the terms. please if it is possible we will be waiting for your responds on cjbamadi@yahoo.com, while same procedure follow.
Thanks.

Re: Nnpc Licensed Crude Oil Sales; Only Serious Buyers Should Contact 08035560822 by magicstickolly(m): 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
I'm an agent but have a buyer that wants 5000mt.he's conditions is he wants to go onboard and see the product..on seeing the product he'll pay $40,000..After that,d deal is expresss.
Re: Nnpc Licensed Crude Oil Sales; Only Serious Buyers Should Contact 08035560822 by epsonlinks: 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
EPSON Worldwide Resources Links engages in the export of crude oil from Nigeria and as well as import of refined Petroleum Products into Nigeria. As a link agent between the supplier/seller and buyer of Bonny Light Crude Oil
(BLCO), FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude Oil, QUA IBOE, JET FEUL, DPK-KEROSINE, MAZUT, LPFO in Nigeria. The company was registered and established in Nigeria in 2009 and approved by corporate affairs commission (CAC), Federal Republic of Nigeria. We have a representative in Eastern and Western Europe, together we are committed to delivering a professional service.

Our reputable company is very reliable, specialized, recognized and superior in the area of linking and introducing together, the two parties [supplier/seller and buyer] in the transactions of the Bonny Light Crude Oil BLCO), FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude oil. We dedicated our self in order to show case internationally and to provide high professional services between the two parties both within and outside of Nigeria and we are expanding every year, this expansion has given us rear opportunities,capabilities, and abilities on our good services and recommendations.

Therefore, the marketers/suppliers that we network within the procurement of Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO), FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude Oil are licensed indigenous firm based in Nigeria, with operations offices are in Port
Harcourt,Bayelsa, Lagos and Abuja. These sellers/suppliers are licensed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) to broker and facilitate the procurement of Nigerian Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO) for prospective and would-be buyers who have the capacity to fulfill the requirements to undertake such a transaction.
If you are a genuine buyer / mandate / agent who is tired and fed up with dealing with fictitious suppliers of oil then, we are happy to announce to you that you can have a sigh of relief. Also we would want to advice Rippers and Scammers to leave this business.

Buyers please beware:
Crude oil business cannot be done online alone, you or your mandate must come to Nigeria after both banks have recognized the buyers instrument and after sellers bank has confirmed buyers ability to pay for oil.

We are at the moment a formidable Agent/Facilitator to Chevron Nigeria Limited, a firm licensed to expolore/export crude oil to clients overseas. If you are an end user of Crude Oil: Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO) or FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude Oil, kindly present a (LOI)Letter Of Interest to us: for an onward presentation to our licensed crude oil Seller prior to other procedures which will be sent to you via email/postal medium, thank you for your attention.

Best Regards.
Phone:+2348032660323
Polish Rep:+48797317423
Dutch Rep: +495210524200
Email: epsonlinksresources@wss-id.org
Head Office: Oil Zone 1 Rd,Mgbuoba, Port-harcourt Rivers State, Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA, USA, ZAMBIA / Become A Milani, Black Opal, BH, Genuine Makeup Distributor, Empower Yourself / Botcho Creams Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.