Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Why Iran Cannot Defeat Israel And Why There Will Be No War - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Iran Cannot Defeat Israel And Why There Will Be No War (943 Views)

Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War / War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. / US Veteran Pundit Reveals Why America Cannot Defeat Iran! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Iran Cannot Defeat Israel And Why There Will Be No War by IhateYouMan: 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
First off and believe it or not I am pro Iranian and slightly less supportive of Israel. I support Iran because they are usually a peaceful people and are not known to be aggressive without purpose. Iran is also a check against terrorist sponsoring nations like Saudi Arabia and the likes. Iran is also a check against USA domination of the middle east. Iran has a rich Persian history which was mostly based on justice, fairness and equity.

But this is what I worry about in a war between Israel & Iran.

The Jews have suffered multiple pogroms over the past millennia, culminating in the genocide of 6 million of them during the second world war. The Jews know that this may happen again because of the inbuilt hatred religious extremists and Europeans have for them. Therefore, they have vowed to use nuclear weapons as a last resort in the event of an overwhelming war against them, and they will use them with overwhelming force irrespective of the outcome - because in their way of thinking, they will never allow a genocide against the Jews without global deadly consequences.

Secondly, a direct war with Iran is unlikely due to the distance involved - now this is where Iran has an advantage, it can use its proxy supporting nations like Syria and Lebanon to attack Israel. The danger of this is that Israel will remove the kids gloves and destroy these countries and/or set them back decades. So, I will think again before attacking Israel if I were Syria or Lebanon.

All in all, a war between Iran and Israel will not happen because the consequences for humanity, our fragile economies, climate change and health will be devasting and we may witness 1/4 of mankind wiped off from the face of the earth and a new era of suffering for all of us.

There will be no war.

2 Likes

Re: Why Iran Cannot Defeat Israel And Why There Will Be No War by Tumbulum: 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
Pay close attention to 2 to 4 and 6 to 9 and you will see the main reason why isreal can never be defeated by Iran.
Its not isreal fighting ability or military might.its the because of the Lord which stretcheth for the heavens and layeth the foundation of the earth and former the spirit of man within him.

Zechariah 12:1-14
[1]The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.
[2]Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
[3]And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
[4]In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.

[5]And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the LORD of hosts their God.
[6]In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.
[7]The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah.
[8]In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.

[9]And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
[10]And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
[11]In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.
[12]And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart;
[13]The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart;
[14]All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart.

1 Like

Re: Why Iran Cannot Defeat Israel And Why There Will Be No War by Deborah98(f): 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
I don't know but from the little I've read Israel can't be defeated in a battle maybe because we know them to be a people of God or God's nation.
Re: Why Iran Cannot Defeat Israel And Why There Will Be No War by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
If isreal could defeat Iran militarily, they would have struck since. Do they await logical reasoning before targeting locations within Syria? Truth is Iran is a regional Persian power. It may likely spell doom for isreal without US backing.

3 Likes

Re: Why Iran Cannot Defeat Israel And Why There Will Be No War by ebuka440: 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
Never underestimate the power of Israel. It was given to them from time immemorial
Re: Why Iran Cannot Defeat Israel And Why There Will Be No War by IhateYouMan: 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
princeeze1:
If isreal could defeat Iran militarily, they would have struck since. Do they await logical reasoning before targeting locations within Syria? Truth is Iran is a regional Persian power. It may likely spell doom for isreal without US backing.

There is no war yet because Israel is observing, planning and pleading with the USA to act. If the US do not take imminent action and Israel confirms that Iran are about to produce a nuclear bomb, they might take some action with the support of enemy Arab states who passionately hate Iran and want to see it destroyed - number 1 of course is Saudi Arabia. Iran itself has not attacked Israel because it is disadvantaged by technology and the lack of Nuclear weapons which is why Iran is racing against time to produce its first nuclear bomb.

Secondly, the distance between Israel and Iran is 1,724.48 km, so a direct clash has zero chance. Even if Iraq, Jordan and Syria allow Iranian troops to march across their lands to reach Israel, they will be utterly destroyed before they arrive at Israel with missiles and air power.

In a real war without the use of latest military technology and nuclear bombs, Iran will win hands down if there was a chance of a direct clash - however in today’s world, Iran will not win, and neither will Israel. It will be a stalemate with devasting repercussions. Think about the Iran and Iraq war which was a stalemate, but millions perished, and the economies of both nations collapsed.

Finally, I want to make this very clear to you and others, Israel will never allow itself to be wiped off the face of the earth again - they most assuredly will use deadly nuclear weapons if their survival is at stake and this may usher in a period of suffering on this earth unlike any other.
Re: Why Iran Cannot Defeat Israel And Why There Will Be No War by Zandena(f): 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
You seem to be living in bewilderment.
Another Shiites in disguise. Why are you hiding your identity? Sorry Taqiyyah is your second name!
To set the record straight, Iran is one country that sponsors most brutal and senseless terrorists around the world.
■Hezbollah of Lebanon is globally designated terror group under Iranian sponsorship through the dreaded Hassan Nasras-Shaitaan;
■Palestinian Hamas is heavily dependent on Iran financial and logistics support;
■Taliban in Afghanistan is still a brain child of Iranian terrorism financing
■ El-zakzaky miscreants cannot survive for a month without Iran budgetary allocation; Nigerian security agencies are aware of this as most of the transfer windows have been blocked. And the list goes on....
Re: Why Iran Cannot Defeat Israel And Why There Will Be No War by IhateYouMan: 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
Zandena:
You seem to be living in bewilderment.
Another Shiites in disguise. Why are you hiding your identity? Sorry Taqiyyah is your second name!
To set the record straight, Iran is one country that sponsors most brutal and senseless terrorists around the world.
■Hezbollah of Lebanon is globally designated terror group under Iranian sponsorship through the dreaded Hassan Nasras-Shaitaan;
■Palestinian Hamas is heavily dependent on Iran financial and logistics support;
■Taliban in Afghanistan is still a brain child of Iranian terrorism financing
■ El-zakzaky miscreants cannot survive for a month without Iran budgetary allocation; Nigerian security agencies are aware of this as most of the transfer windows have been blocked. And the list goes on....

Leave me out of your religious madness. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Iran Cannot Defeat Israel And Why There Will Be No War by udemzyudex(m): 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
princeeze1:

Lol.. ask yourself why Israel want to acquire aerial refueling plane from US.
Re: Why Iran Cannot Defeat Israel And Why There Will Be No War by Curious346: 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
udemzyudex:

Lol.. ask yourself why Israel want to acquire aerial refueling plane from US.
Israel will bomb Iran and Iran will retaliate and the war will escalate
Re: Why Iran Cannot Defeat Israel And Why There Will Be No War by udemzyudex(m): 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
Curious346:
Israel will bomb Iran and Iran will retaliate and the war will escalate

Retaliate how?
Re: Why Iran Cannot Defeat Israel And Why There Will Be No War by Curious346: 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
udemzyudex:

Retaliate how?
Iran have some of the deadliest stockpile of short range and long range cruise missiles.

Large enough to overwhelm the layers of Israelis aerial defence systems
Re: Why Iran Cannot Defeat Israel And Why There Will Be No War by udemzyudex(m): 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
Curious346:
Iran have some of the deadliest stockpile of short range and long range cruise missiles.

Lol..you think if it is they wouldn't have done that a long time instead of sponsoring HAMAS?
Re: Why Iran Cannot Defeat Israel And Why There Will Be No War by Curious346: 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
udemzyudex:

Lol..you think if it is they wouldn't have done that a long time instead of sponsoring HAMAS?
to the Persians , a war with Israel is an eternal duty they so eagerly seek.

And infact ,that action would herald the III world war
Re: Why Iran Cannot Defeat Israel And Why There Will Be No War by udemzyudex(m): 11:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
Curious346:
to the Persians , a war with Israel is an eternal duty they so eagerly seek.

And infact ,that action would herald the III world war

Lol.. what about the 6 days war?

Even Egypt wouldn't want to go to war , Lebanon naa I don't think so , what about Syria lol Iran will only end up getting them killed.
Re: Why Iran Cannot Defeat Israel And Why There Will Be No War by abeeee(m): 1:12am On Jan 05, 2022
Tumbulum:
Pay close attention to 2 to 4 and 6 to 9 and you will see the main reason why isreal can never be defeated by Iran.
Its not isreal fighting ability or military might.its the because of the Lord which stretcheth for the heavens and layeth the foundation of the earth and former the spirit of man within him.

Zechariah 12:1-14
[1]The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.
[2]Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
[3]And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
[4]In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.
[5]And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the LORD of hosts their God.
[6]In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.
[7]The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah.
[8]In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.
[9]And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
[10]And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
[11]In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.
[12]And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart;
[13]The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart;
[14]All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart.
But Israel has been defeated severally
Re: Why Iran Cannot Defeat Israel And Why There Will Be No War by Tumbulum: 4:42am On Jan 05, 2022
abeeee:

But Israel has been defeated severally
when the sinned against God and rebelled against the covenant God dealt with them. The restoration of israel as a state is according to prophecy and their next defeat by the world powers will signal the arrival of the Messiah ( Jesus Christ)
Re: Why Iran Cannot Defeat Israel And Why There Will Be No War by abeeee(m): 7:08am On Jan 05, 2022
Tumbulum:
when the sinned against God and rebelled against the covenant God dealt with them. The restoration of israel as a state is according to prophecy and their next defeat by the world powers will signal the arrival of the Messiah ( Jesus Christ)
Which world power exactly
Re: Why Iran Cannot Defeat Israel And Why There Will Be No War by Tumbulum: 7:14am On Jan 05, 2022
abeeee:

Which world power exactly
Nobody can say which world power exactly but there are indications Russia in alliance with China,syria and Iran may pull of the triggerto defeat isreal but here comes the Messiah(Jesus christ) whom they killed and nailed on the cross to destroy the enemies of israel and establish a thousand year rule in Jerusalem
Re: Why Iran Cannot Defeat Israel And Why There Will Be No War by abeeee(m): 7:18am On Jan 05, 2022
Tumbulum:
Nobody can say which world power exactly but there are indications Russia in alliance with China,syria and Iran may pull of the triggerto defeat isreal but here comes the Messiah(Jesus christ) whom they killed and nailed on the cross to destroy the enemies of israel and establish a thousand year rule in Jerusalem
Hmmm interesting
So I guess Jesus will be like a born saviour again in israel and not coming from the clouds right ?
Re: Why Iran Cannot Defeat Israel And Why There Will Be No War by Tumbulum: 7:22am On Jan 05, 2022
abeeee:

Hmmm interesting
So I guess Jesus will be like a born saviour again in israel and not coming from the clouds right ?
Jesus will be coming from the cloud this time around and no longer as new born baby.

Revelation 1:7
[7]Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail
because of him. Even so, Amen
Re: Why Iran Cannot Defeat Israel And Why There Will Be No War by abeeee(m): 7:45am On Jan 05, 2022
Tumbulum:
Jesus will be coming from the cloud this time around and no longer as new born baby.

Revelation 1:7
[7]Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail
because of him. Even so, Amen
But how can the whole earth see him at the same time

And also how are you sure this would happen
Re: Why Iran Cannot Defeat Israel And Why There Will Be No War by IhateYouMan: 11:06am On Jan 05, 2022
Curious346:

It does not matter - first of all 80% of them will be shot down and if Israel retaliates with their own missiles and advanced aircraft, Iran can very easily be sent back to the stone age.

Secondly, as a last resort in case of a threat to the very survival of the Jews, expect a few nuclear weapons to be thrown at Iran.

Don't start what you cannot finish.
Re: Why Iran Cannot Defeat Israel And Why There Will Be No War by Tumbulum: 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
abeeee:

But how can the whole earth see him at the same time

And also how are you sure this would happen
Just the way you can see the sun anywhere you are in Africa.

I'm sure it will happen because the bible prophecy always come to pass.
Re: Why Iran Cannot Defeat Israel And Why There Will Be No War by abeeee(m): 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
Tumbulum:

Just the way you can see the sun anywhere you are in Africa.

I'm sure it will happen because the bible prophecy always come to pass.
So the rapture will be only in one continent ?
Re: Why Iran Cannot Defeat Israel And Why There Will Be No War by Tumbulum: 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
abeeee:

So the rapture will be only in one continent ?
I have answered you already. I only used a natural phenomenon as an illustration.

(1) (Reply)

Russian Police Arrests Suspected Putin Spy At London Airport / Finnish PM Apologizes For Picture Of Topless Influencers Partying At Official R / Sullivan Proposed To Zelensky The Formula/drafts Of The Negotiation Track With R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.