Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Buying Gold In Ghana And Selling In 9ja. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buying Gold In Ghana And Selling In 9ja. (7448 Views)

Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA / How do I Start Importing Gold Chain And Selling In Nigeira. / Where Can I Buy Gold In Kano? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Gold In Ghana And Selling In 9ja. by GideonG(m): 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2011
Please I want you to help me with advise on doing Gold business within Ghana and Nigeria.

I want to start small, with 1000cedis (N100,000). I plan to go like four trips before going to dubai, I know there are a lot of fake golds, I want you to help me with anything you know about the business.
Where to find it in Ghana, what to do and what not to do. is the business profitable?
How profitable it is? travel information or anything you know. I am anxiously waiting to hear from you.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Buying Gold In Ghana And Selling In 9ja. by GideonG(m): 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2011
I need somebody to at least say something.
Re: Buying Gold In Ghana And Selling In 9ja. by Thethy(m): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2011
Re: Buying Gold In Ghana And Selling In 9ja. by gametalk: 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2012
Try and search ghana forum
Re: Buying Gold In Ghana And Selling In 9ja. by ekwulex: 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2012
compare the price of Ghana with Kano, Kaduna and Abuja, calculate cost of transport and all, before u go to Ghana.
Re: Buying Gold In Ghana And Selling In 9ja. by whoodini: 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
Do you have buyers in naija already? If you do let me know.
Re: Buying Gold In Ghana And Selling In 9ja. by dramealpha(m): 3:34am On May 09, 2015
I recommend this you check here https://goldbizbook./

1 Like

Re: Buying Gold In Ghana And Selling In 9ja. by Godmother(f): 9:58am On May 09, 2015
I'm also interested in this biz. But how can one tell original from fake gold
Re: Buying Gold In Ghana And Selling In 9ja. by komols856: 4:44pm On May 11, 2015
please do you know where i can buy a raw mercury dat is not yet processed...anyone with useful info should contact me with this mail: komols856@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Currency-in-circulation Drops To N1.769 Trillion / Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia / Gtbank Mobile Money,A Hit Or A Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.