Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) (48910 Views)

Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction / Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) by Babtech001: 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
Nigerian billionaire businesswoman and philanthropist Alakija on Monday shared photos of her meeting with Bishop TD Jakes at House on the Rock Church, Igbere TV reports.

She said in an Instagram post that it was an honour to worship God with Jakes and the church’s senior pastor, Paul Adefarasin.

“When I received an invitation from my kingdom brother and dear friend Bishop TD Jakes, to a special celebration Sunday service, themed ‘The Real Colours of Christmas’ at @houseontherockchurch in Lagos, I could not afford to miss it.

“It was an honour to be present to experience another dimension of the life-giving word of God under the ministration of @bishopjakes and @pauladefarasin,” she said.

Alakija runs a church known as Rose of Sharon Glorious Ministry International.

The church began in 2004 in her home as an offshoot of the Cathedral Church of Christ, Marina Lagos, Nigeria and has grown into an interdenominational ministry.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYREdGGM9oU/?utm_medium=copy_link

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) by Shiandu: 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
Beautiful pictures. Pastor Paul is stepping on his wife’s dress in the 3rd pic

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) by floss(m): 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
It seems God of the rich is different from God of the poor....

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) by Worriedwife: 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2022
I hope he took off his leg from her dress before she moved

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
T.D Jakes fine man with round tummy smiley

Nigerian men with round tummy gather here please.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) by Iliveforever(m): 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
FULL BIAFRAN BLOOD.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) by Cholls(m): 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
My brothers and sisters mehn I love Jakes

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) by iCauseTrouble: 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
Our lost Igbo pastor

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
Simple yet elegant.

4 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) by Damidave1124(m): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
Richest woman in Africa

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) by WiszyFraud: 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
floss:
It seems God of the rich is different from God of the poor....

Yeah of course..
But the deluded ones will always remain ignorant

lipsrsealed

16 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
JESUS IS LORD .
JESUS ROCKS..
JESUS SAVES.

Nairalanders.

Jesus is the Reason for the Season.

Gospel Joke of the Week...

After countless years of Jesus being in the spotlight,
The Devil had had enough.
He issued a challenge to Jesus; whoever writes the longest story on Microsoft Word wins.
Jesus accepts, and they get to it.
After hours and hours of frantic typing, there is suddenly a power cut.
The Devil is furious, whilst Jesus remains calm.
As soon as the power comes back, he boots up his computer and has lost all his work,
before seeing Jesus calmly typing from where he left off. Lucifer is not happy at all,
He was calling Jesus a cheat,
Then God intervenes, proclaiming Jesus the winner.

The moral of the story?
JESUS SAVES!!

wink wink wink
(Only the wise will understand wink)

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) by Kay25(m): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
Worriedwife:
I hope he took off his legs from her dress before she moved
u are really worried u need jesus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) by ZendayaColeman(f): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
god of men

2 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
Happiness is Free mehn

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) by Lagosfinder(m): 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
Unity and oneness is all the church needs to gain power

Our God is of love

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) by AdmissionTipz(m): 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
Worriedwife:
make she no go trip....

But guy you get eyes oooo

15 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) by CannibalTorment: 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
Re: Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) by dalass(f): 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
grin
Re: Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) by paulolee(m): 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
attended dt service n saw all of them, i pleaded with my usher friend dt I will like to see n take pics with jakes n he said its almost impossible for security reasons...
now I understand better his real meaning of security reasons.....man gats hustle harder

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) by Iceiscold: 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
True color of Christmas
Re: Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) by hslbroker2(m): 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
Iron rod available for sale

8mm

10mm

12mm

16mm

20mm

25mm

Local and tmt

Payment on delivery

Call or WhatsApp @my signature below
Re: Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
Worriedwife:
People dey look pinshures sha

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) by jidxin(m): 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
Potters house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) by wallay77(m): 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
Lol...adefarasin na tall man

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
jidxin:
Potters house
House on the Rock

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) by Eyecleanser44(m): 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
this guy called omarlay paid whooping #1m to blow in music......

he contacted emekachainz advertising media ventures and everything was soughted out with ease.....
Re: Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) by Skyfornia(m): 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
That's not the first time...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chicason Recycling Company, Nnewi Opens In Anambra. Buys Refuse From Residents / Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 / 10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.