Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Haiti Prime Minister, Ariel Henry Survives Assassination Attempt - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Haiti Prime Minister, Ariel Henry Survives Assassination Attempt (25574 Views)

Assassination Attempt Made On Russian President, Vladmir Putin / Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine / Madagascar's President, Rajoelina, Survives Assassination Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haiti Prime Minister, Ariel Henry Survives Assassination Attempt by mightyhaze: 8:42am On Jan 04, 2022
The camera man na the MVP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Haiti Prime Minister, Ariel Henry Survives Assassination Attempt by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:44am On Jan 04, 2022
That's what they call gun shot! They should be keeping calm after killing their humble and well doing President.

1 Like

Re: Haiti Prime Minister, Ariel Henry Survives Assassination Attempt by lexy2014: 8:45am On Jan 04, 2022
Romanoff:
They should just break that country into parts and auction it.

How big is Haiti that u want it broken up?

1 Like

Re: Haiti Prime Minister, Ariel Henry Survives Assassination Attempt by Yoighaman(m): 8:48am On Jan 04, 2022
"...218th anniversary of the Country's independence...."

And the country hasn't still made any laudable progress?? cry
Re: Haiti Prime Minister, Ariel Henry Survives Assassination Attempt by Blankstare(m): 8:54am On Jan 04, 2022
Haiti is an epitome that the black man only exist to suffer

1 Like

Re: Haiti Prime Minister, Ariel Henry Survives Assassination Attempt by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 04, 2022
Mouth Gig:
BLACK PEOPLE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
. Nothing like black people here. America is behind the whole bruhahaha.

Stop hating your colour

2 Likes

Re: Haiti Prime Minister, Ariel Henry Survives Assassination Attempt by mechanics(m): 9:09am On Jan 04, 2022
dfrost:
This is serious.

Last assassination is not up to 6 months.
That's true, I think on their president.
Re: Haiti Prime Minister, Ariel Henry Survives Assassination Attempt by techWriter3: 9:10am On Jan 04, 2022
It looks getting a Haitian President or Prime Minister is the most dangerous hiring in the country ...
Re: Haiti Prime Minister, Ariel Henry Survives Assassination Attempt by Nreebge: 9:28am On Jan 04, 2022
hslbroker2:
A real shit hole country!

Meanwhile

Iron rod available for sale

8mm

10mm

12mm

16mm

20mm

25mm

Local and tmt

Payment on delivery

Call or WhatsApp @my signature below

How much is complete length of 10mm and 12mm
Re: Haiti Prime Minister, Ariel Henry Survives Assassination Attempt by wildikeman(m): 9:40am On Jan 04, 2022
Anywhere black people govern is always a shithole. USLESS race
Re: Haiti Prime Minister, Ariel Henry Survives Assassination Attempt by Peace1993: 9:40am On Jan 04, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Po3VXg4bSU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsIFOityD2Y
Inspiration for the IPOB in AFGAEASTERN to go to ASO ROCK………
Re: Haiti Prime Minister, Ariel Henry Survives Assassination Attempt by BigBashiru: 9:42am On Jan 04, 2022
Mouth Gig:

It's France doing all this they say. Blacks are just as great as whites....
Re: Haiti Prime Minister, Ariel Henry Survives Assassination Attempt by BigBashiru: 9:43am On Jan 04, 2022
wildikeman:
Anywhere black people govern is always a shithole. USLESS race

This is not true. Its allegedly French interference.... the French alldgeedly tried to attack the presidents of Mali, Madagascar and Haiti

1 Like

Re: Haiti Prime Minister, Ariel Henry Survives Assassination Attempt by erniok(m): 9:45am On Jan 04, 2022
Beface:
Na wa o, it have not be long a gang assassinated the President and they still want to assassinate the Prime Minister again, this one weak me o.

[Play Quizzes and earn money for free. Check out my signature
And you actually believed that these quizzes are true and you earn so much? Smh.
Re: Haiti Prime Minister, Ariel Henry Survives Assassination Attempt by Jabar2017: 9:51am On Jan 04, 2022
I just read bandits up dere,hope Fulani have not relocate Shaa....
Re: Haiti Prime Minister, Ariel Henry Survives Assassination Attempt by wildikeman(m): 9:58am On Jan 04, 2022
BigBashiru:

This is not true. Its allegedly French interference.... the French alldgeedly tried to attack the presidents of Mali, Madagascar and Haiti

It's alleged. Not proven. But it's proven that Haiti, Madagascar and Mali are shithole. Whatever they did to the French, couldn't be worse off than the French got from Vietnam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Haiti Prime Minister, Ariel Henry Survives Assassination Attempt by MEGA4BILLION(m): 10:18am On Jan 04, 2022
Naty007:

Just call Nigeria which one is many countries

Na you talk that one o

1 Like

Re: Haiti Prime Minister, Ariel Henry Survives Assassination Attempt by Naijaolosho2: 10:50am On Jan 04, 2022
ahuja12:
What you get when you worship the devil and voodoo is your main religion!

Coming to Nigeria soon!

Ogun fe pa iya e sha?
Re: Haiti Prime Minister, Ariel Henry Survives Assassination Attempt by Lionize: 10:57am On Jan 04, 2022
ately1:
Black people and love for politics..

I fear una

Is it love for politics or love for cruelty? Black people seems to be under a curse. I am yet to figure out what exactly is the cause of this. Is it just the skin colour? Or is it how their brain is wired? I don't just get it. Most black nations in the world are backward and below their counterparts elsewhere. I just tire.
Re: Haiti Prime Minister, Ariel Henry Survives Assassination Attempt by Beface(m): 10:57am On Jan 04, 2022
erniok:

And you actually believed that these quizzes are true and you earn so much? Smh.
I close friend who made withdrawal last month introduced it to me. And another friend who posted it was private chat buy two of his friends to confirmed it. To make withdrawal You either make referrals or you buy them, so I opt for risk free option.
Re: Haiti Prime Minister, Ariel Henry Survives Assassination Attempt by tonididdy(m): 11:01am On Jan 04, 2022
Haiti&Nigeria

Two worst countries in the world: as in no go area for tourists.
Re: Haiti Prime Minister, Ariel Henry Survives Assassination Attempt by BigBashiru: 11:05am On Jan 04, 2022
Hammyaladin:
. Nothing like black people here. America is behind the whole bruhahaha.

Stop hating your colour

Well said....America and France....
Re: Haiti Prime Minister, Ariel Henry Survives Assassination Attempt by Badonasty(m): 11:09am On Jan 04, 2022
This Haiti job na very risky job fa
Re: Haiti Prime Minister, Ariel Henry Survives Assassination Attempt by erniok(m): 11:14am On Jan 04, 2022
Beface:
I close friend who made withdrawal last month introduced it to me. And another friend who posted it was private chat buy two of his friends to confirmed it. To make withdrawal You either make referrals or you buy them, so I opt for risk free option.
Google is your friend. There's no record of any withdrawal from researches. Are you not surprised that someone gives you $1 for answering questions right and $10 for signing up. Does the individual pluck it from a money tree?
Re: Haiti Prime Minister, Ariel Henry Survives Assassination Attempt by rhames(m): 11:18am On Jan 04, 2022
wildikeman:

It's alleged. Not proven. But it's proven that Haiti, Madagascar and Mali are shithole. Whatever they did to the French, couldn't be worse off than the French got from Vietnam.

That's the only country that has whipped the a..e off superpowers.
Re: Haiti Prime Minister, Ariel Henry Survives Assassination Attempt by Coolgent(m): 11:22am On Jan 04, 2022
APC will blame IPOB on haitis Prime minister attacks
Re: Haiti Prime Minister, Ariel Henry Survives Assassination Attempt by Beface(m): 11:31am On Jan 04, 2022
erniok:

Google is your friend. There's no record of any withdrawal from researches. Are you not surprised that someone gives you $1 for answering questions right and $10 for signing up. Does the individual pluck it from a money tree?
The $1 questions is a group of 10 questions and you only get the full cash when you get it right. I google it likewise but I did not see anything as such. I gave it a try because a friend made withdrawal. I just need the referrals and after that I will give you first hand info.
Re: Haiti Prime Minister, Ariel Henry Survives Assassination Attempt by swarley75(m): 11:33am On Jan 04, 2022
DropsMic:

But yours isn't...
Nigeria is better than Haiti.
Re: Haiti Prime Minister, Ariel Henry Survives Assassination Attempt by alloy123: 11:47am On Jan 04, 2022
black skin, black mentality grin grin grin grin
Mouth Gig:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biden Draws ‘red Line’ For Benjamin Netanyahu: No Israeli Attack On Rafah / Three People Wounded In Paris Knife Attack At Railway Station(photos) / Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.