Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Man Wears Agbada His Grandfather Wore Over ’50 Years Ago’ And Shares Side By Sid - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Wears Agbada His Grandfather Wore Over ’50 Years Ago’ And Shares Side By Sid (1472 Views)

The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) / A Kenyan Man Wears Colourful Suits To Match His Phones / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Wears Agbada His Grandfather Wore Over ’50 Years Ago’ And Shares Side By Sid by GladGlad(f): 7:29am On Jan 04, 2022
Man wears agbada his grandfather wore over ’50 years ago’ and shares side by side photos of him and his grandfather in same outfit

A young man has shared a photo of himself wearing an agbada which he claims his grandfather wore over 50 years ago.

He shared a photo of his grandfather wearing the agbada and posing with his son, the young man’s father decades ago.

He also shared a recent one of him wearing the ”same agbada.”

His caption reads: “My Grandfather and my father. Me in the same outfit my Grandfather wore over 50 years ago. Legacy!!!”

He also gave credit to the quality fashion of the 90s.

See here.... https://gladtune.com/2022/01/04/man-wears-agbada-his-grandfather-wore-over-50-years-ago-and-shares-side-by-side-photos-of-him-and-his-grandfather-in-same-outfit/
Re: Man Wears Agbada His Grandfather Wore Over ’50 Years Ago’ And Shares Side By Sid by brainycaleb(m): 8:20am On Jan 04, 2022
Something like this is worth the click on the link I clicked it OP, it's okay
Re: Man Wears Agbada His Grandfather Wore Over ’50 Years Ago’ And Shares Side By Sid by akosy(m): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
K
Re: Man Wears Agbada His Grandfather Wore Over ’50 Years Ago’ And Shares Side By Sid by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
Op whenever you decide to be serious in life ,then you post the pix here on NL...

Click no shit!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shoes! Shoes! Shoes! / Would Love To Get This For Xmas (pix In) / Photo: Check Out This Very Stylish Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.