Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn (19956 Views)

Radiography Vs Pharmacy. Which Is More Lucrative / Which Course Is More Lucrative To Study In Nigeria? / Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by IamBroke(m): 8:22am On Jan 04, 2022
Guys please I need your advice...

I want to learn handwork this year...

And I want to go for eithre "Barbing or phone repair"

Please I need ur advice...

I need something that will be giving me daily income...but not just daily income ...with good money

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 04, 2022
depending in the location and how good you are in the job. but i prefer barbing

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by IamBroke(m): 8:35am On Jan 04, 2022
Hisbah21:
depending in the location and how good you are in the job. but i prefer barbing

Why do you prefer Barbing?

2 Likes

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by alphaNomega: 8:36am On Jan 04, 2022
Go for Barbing

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Nozino: 8:46am On Jan 04, 2022
IamBroke:

Why do you prefer Barbing?

I cut my hair weekly at N1000/hair cut. The shop is always full and one has to wait for hours. That’s good money. Plus you can combine it with other businesses. My salon has a pedicure and manicure section, a mini store, a mini bar and a snooker board which cost 1k per player

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Abfinest007(m): 9:03am On Jan 04, 2022
Phone repairs especially if you're good .I know of two brothers who built eir aux wit it

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by caprini1: 9:59am On Jan 04, 2022
Learn both,when you get your shop ,you can sell both services there.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Kirkman: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2022
My brother learn both. If you can and think of another one to learn after that. As Nigeria dey go so. You can't depend entirely on just only one skill. Learn to be versatile.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by meobizy(f): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
I prefer barbing because you can eat at least twice a day with it. In five hours you can service four or more customers. When considering phone repairs you will spend that same time fixing two phones of which the owners may haggle your service fee down to meagre profit. As a barber, if your tools are in working condition, all the money you make is profit.

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by butux2020(m): 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
So true.
Am into phone repair service. Basically the software part.
But if am to choose I will chose phone repair any day.
The money you make on one phone sometimes is what you can make a whole day in babbers shop.
And you can unlock phone remotely without physical presence but u can say the same for babbee.
meobizy:
I prefer barbing because you can eat at least twice a day with it. In five hours you can service four or more customers. When considering phone repairs you will spend that same time fixing two phones of which the owners may haggle your service fee down to meagre profit. As a barber, if your tools are in working condition, all the money you make is profit.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by IamBroke(m): 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
lalasticlala
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by slawormiir: 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
Damnnn niggar
To me I recommend barbing anyday anytime twice on Wednesday

Niggarzz will always want a nice cut and shave till the end of time
If you can set up a type of barbing saloon that looks dope
Like the one set up by ice cube in that movie tittled " barbers shop"
If you can set up such funny environment like that barbers shop then where ever you are located i will come and have a nice cut....
Love that movie so much ft ice cube, nicky minaj, Cedric the entertainer, Michael ealy, queen latifah, Regina hall, Anthony Anderson, common Rashid, drain cole and Michael reiny

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by iCauseTrouble: 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
Learn phone repair. You can have have a Barbing salon without being a barber

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Omicron007: 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
shocked

In Slawormiir's voice: Grab my weed to read comments.

3 Likes

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by rocknation62(m): 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
Go for Barbing. There are some people (like me)I barb my hair on a weekly basis & it cost me 1k but never repaired my phone ever since i bought it almost a year!

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by SultanOfPuna: 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by MrPADDY(m): 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
Following
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by lomprico(m): 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
IamBroke:

I need something that will be giving me daily income...but not just daily income ...with good money

Phone repair

2 Likes

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
Barbing in my opinion

2 Likes

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
You should go for hairstyling not barbering alone..have a wide range of knowledge concerning grooming of hair..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by paulolee(m): 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
barbing gvs more moni depending on ur location n if una dey get light u fit buy Benz before dis year ends..
phone repair are for special people, dts if u gat engineering skills, u need to be very good before u would get new customers n keep dm
I remember wen I go learn barbing bk den for ogun state, d man I paid to teach me was too nice n soft on me n I lost focus..
instead of learning d trade, na one shade staying opposite his shop naim i go de play love with..
after 1 year n 3 months, shade left for skul, oga closed his shop n traveled to lagos,
na so I jus waste moni, time n stress n learned nothing, mr op pls dnt be like me, bt d barbing wasnt my passion na force DM force me to learn am..

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Mastakija(m): 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
grin
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by davibid: 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
Any of them can go just about your location
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Guyman02: 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
I am into phone repair and I can tell you that barbing is more lucrative for a starter if you take time to learn the skill and be an expert in it.
Phone repair has a lot of limitations as customers see road side repairs as try your luck when they are aware of service centres such as Carlcare or Samsung franchise, but as a barber once a customer has confidence in you he will be patronizing you every week or 2 weeks which can't get as a phone repairer

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Obakoolex(m): 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
Gee it all depends on your location to start with....think about your potential customers in both field from that area.
Personally I ll go with barbing cos it can feed you anywhere you find yourself in this world, but say you travel go Canada wan dey repair phone grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by adecz: 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
Go for barbing & combine with
manicure and pedicure..

Thank me later✌️✌️✌️

4 Likes

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by ignis: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
Learn barbing ..... Easier to learn and more lucrative.

5 Likes

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by CaptainAyub: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
IamBroke:

Phone repair ooo,esp if you've the mind for scamming eg charge 10k to repair stuff that ordinarily needs toggling with the settings grin

6 Likes

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Globad(f): 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
meobizy:

All the money he makes can't be profit.

What of rent, electricity, furniture, transport, etc?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Deenillah(m): 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
Phone repair.

1 Like

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by iamme1234(m): 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
Go and get a laptop and start doing yahoo....
And wait for @efcc.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller / Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng / Police Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries For 1 Year In Kwara (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.