Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

What Is The Buzz About Affiliate Marketing? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Buzz About Affiliate Marketing? (991 Views)

What’s With The Buzz Around Affiliate Marketing ? / 5 Lies About Affiliate Marketing The Gurus Have Made You To Believe! / 10 Lies They Told You About Affiliate Marketing (module 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Buzz About Affiliate Marketing? by Ivahlegend: 11:04am On Jan 04, 2022
Good day,
I know, most times we hear people talk about affiliate marketing and wonder what it is all about?

I'm here to answer that for you

Affiliate marketing is NOT Network Marketing

Affiliate Marketing is NOT a get rich quick scheme

Affiliate Marketing is NOT an investment scheme (where you pay someone money to earn ROI)

Affiliate Marketing is NOT MMM

Affiliate Marketing is NOT a Ponzi Scheme

Affiliate Marketing is NOT a scam

You do not need to rent a shop/office space to get started

You do not need HUGE CAPITAL to get started

You do not need to own a product to get Started

It does not matter if you have little number of followers or viewers

It's basically selling products for people offline or online and getting a commission.

This commission could be 40%, 50% or even 80%.

But it mostly depends on where you register.
Re: What Is The Buzz About Affiliate Marketing? by SanctifiedSista(f): 11:30am On Jan 04, 2022
Ivahlegend:
Good day,
I know, most times we hear people talk about affiliate marketing and wonder what it is all about?

I'm here to answer that for you

Affiliate marketing is NOT Network Marketing

Affiliate Marketing is NOT a get rich quick scheme

Affiliate Marketing is NOT an investment scheme (where you pay someone money to earn ROI)

Affiliate Marketing is NOT MMM

Affiliate Marketing is NOT a Ponzi Scheme

Affiliate Marketing is NOT a scam

You do not need to rent a shop/office space to get started

You do not need HUGE CAPITAL to get started

You do not need to own a product to get Started

It does not matter if you have little number of followers or viewers

It's basically selling products for people offline or online and getting a commission.

This commission could be 40%, 50% or even 80%.

But it mostly depends on where you register.

Can u mentor me to be the best affiliate marketer in Africa?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Buzz About Affiliate Marketing? by OmeneOwen(m): 11:45am On Jan 04, 2022
Exactly... My students also get it wrong sometimes. This is how I make it clear:,

Affiliate marketing is the act of connecting a buyer to a seller in other to receive a commission.

It is the EASIEST way to earn big bucks today and you don't even need to learn a skill or know something special. What do I mean?

Okay...

Let me illustrate further:

Assuming your uncle has a land he wants to sell for 5 million naira. Now
You approached your uncle and reached an agreement with him that if you can help him sell the land you'll get 10% (commission) from the sale. He agrees.

And...

In a few days time you eventually sell the land or brought a buyer for it and your uncle rewards you with 500 thousand naira. What you just did there is called__ affiliate marketing.
you simply connected a buyer to a seller (your uncle).

That means you're an affiliate marketer (middleman).

If you want to understand it better and how you can get started. Then I have something you wouldn't want to miss for anything:

I prepared a report on how to make passive income with this business model for my students only.

But...

If you're here and you're interested, just indicate by Sending a whatsapp message to 08132877302

I'll send you the report for FREE
Re: What Is The Buzz About Affiliate Marketing? by Ivahlegend: 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
I can
We are having an online class on Saturday.
Contact 0.8.1.2.5.6.7.1.0.0.8 for more info
SanctifiedSista:

Can u mentor me to be the best affiliate marketer in Africa?
Re: What Is The Buzz About Affiliate Marketing? by Ivahlegend: 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
Boss no be so o
Why you dey advertise under my own post??
Create your own thread na
OmeneOwen:
Exactly... My students also get it wrong sometimes. This is how I make it clear:,

Affiliate marketing is the act of connecting a buyer to a seller in other to receive a commission.

It is the EASIEST way to earn big bucks today and you don't even need to learn a skill or know something special. What do I mean?

Okay...

Let me illustrate further:

Assuming your uncle has a land he wants to sell for 5 million naira. Now
You approached your uncle and reached an agreement with him that if you can help him sell the land you'll get 10% (commission) from the sale. He agrees.

And...

In a few days time you eventually sell the land or brought a buyer for it and your uncle rewards you with 500 thousand naira. What you just did there is called__ affiliate marketing.
you simply connected a buyer to a seller (your uncle).

That means you're an affiliate marketer (middleman).

If you want to understand it better and how you can get started. Then I have something you wouldn't want to miss for anything:

I prepared a report on how to make passive income with this business model for my students only.

But...

If you're here and you're interested, just indicate by Sending a whatsapp message to 08132877302

I'll send you the report for FREE
Re: What Is The Buzz About Affiliate Marketing? by Ivahlegend: 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
A free online WhatsAppclass on affiliate marketing is going on this Saturday.
Contact this number to join: 0.8.1.2.5.6.7.1.0.0.8
Do not miss it
Serious minded people only
Come and learn all that needs to be known about affiliate marketing
Re: What Is The Buzz About Affiliate Marketing? by kebliss(m): 8:57am On Jan 06, 2022
Is the class for free?
Re: What Is The Buzz About Affiliate Marketing? by Ivahlegend: 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
Yes it's a free class
kebliss:
Is the class for free?
Re: What Is The Buzz About Affiliate Marketing? by Ivahlegend: 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
Few slots left in the FREE online WhatsApp class on affiliate marketing.
Contact 0.8.1.2.5.6.7.1.0.0.8 now
Re: What Is The Buzz About Affiliate Marketing? by SanctifiedSista(f): 11:13am On Jan 22, 2022
Ivahlegend:
I can
We are having an online class on Saturday.
Contact 0.8.1.2.5.6.7.1.0.0.8 for more info
wen is d next class holding
Re: What Is The Buzz About Affiliate Marketing? by Enculer2: 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
Re: What Is The Buzz About Affiliate Marketing? by Ivahlegend: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2022
Contact the number 0.8.1.2.5.6.7.1.0.0.8
SanctifiedSista:
wen is d next class holding

(1) (Reply)

What Are First Three Things U Most Do, When U Are Underpressure / Are There Really No Jobs In Nigeria? / I AM A THIEF....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.