Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Can I Relocate To Germany With 4million Naira ?? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Relocate To Germany With 4million Naira ?? (2252 Views)

The Real Story About The Nigerian Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids / Edo Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids, Cries In Lagos (Photos) / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Relocate To Germany With 4million Naira ?? by donbabchizy(m): 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
Happy new year my people! Please I have someone in Germany who says there's job opportunity there only if I can come! Please how do I go about this? What kinda visa do I need to buy ? I wish to travel to Germany without students visa. Just normal way? Or which way do you think it's fast and guaranteed! I can raise about 4m naira now! I also have a wife and daughter but if going alone is the fastest,I don't mind and would bring them in later.. please I need your advise. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Can I Relocate To Germany With 4million Naira ?? by Irupetepete: 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
Oboy, 4m!!
Re: Can I Relocate To Germany With 4million Naira ?? by onlinetomola(m): 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
2m is even enough for you bro.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Relocate To Germany With 4million Naira ?? by soliddust2020: 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
onlinetomola:

Bro for real. How about a family of 4?
Re: Can I Relocate To Germany With 4million Naira ?? by onlinetomola(m): 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
soliddust2020:

4m will still do the job clean...

2 Likes

Re: Can I Relocate To Germany With 4million Naira ?? by Charles61: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
Na so he easy to carry family go Germany?

Even before covid, appointment date was crisis. Talk more of now during covid ( appointment date is war)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Relocate To Germany With 4million Naira ?? by OSDD(m): 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
soliddust2020:

If that neegar scam you... No come here dey complain o

1 Like

Re: Can I Relocate To Germany With 4million Naira ?? by OSDD(m): 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
donbabchizy:
Happy new year my people! Please I have someone in Germany who says there's job opportunity there only if I can come! Please how do I go about this? What kinda visa do I need to buy ? I wish to travel to Germany without students visa. Just normal way? Or which way do you think it's fast and guaranteed! I can raise about 4m naira now! I also have a wife and daughter but if going alone is the fastest,I don't mind and would bring them in later.. please I need your advise. Thank you
Go to the travelling section, look for threads about Germany.
Take your time and understand what you need to do.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Relocate To Germany With 4million Naira ?? by ednut1(m): 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
donbabchizy:
Happy new year my people! Please I have someone in Germany who says there's job opportunity there only if I can come! Please how do I go about this? What kinda visa do I need to buy ? I wish to travel to Germany without students visa. Just normal way? Or which way do you think it's fast and guaranteed! I can raise about 4m naira now! I also have a wife and daughter but if going alone is the fastest,I don't mind and would bring them in later.. please I need your advice. Thank you
can you even speak german no. do you have any skill in short demand there what your friend is advising you is to get a visit visa and come hustle illegally. getting a visit visa is not by money self but your circumstances and how convinced they are that you will return. unless you maybe get a job as a Tech person or in the medical field, you cant immigrate yourself and your family legally with 4m.

1 Like

Re: Can I Relocate To Germany With 4million Naira ?? by Olayinka1230(m): 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
Good afternoon My people I think the best way of migration to Germany �� is student parole at least 3M is okay for studies bro I can’t advice you to go Germany with tourist parole
Re: Can I Relocate To Germany With 4million Naira ?? by soliddust2020: 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
OSDD:

If that neegar scam you... No come here dey complain o

I just they catch cruise with the guy.
Re: Can I Relocate To Germany With 4million Naira ?? by Enddy50ty(m): 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
Olayinka1230:
Good afternoon My people I think the best way of migration to Germany �� is student parole at least 3M is okay for studies bro I can’t advice you to go Germany with tourist parole

Minimum amount of opening a blocked account is € 8-10,000 euros,convert it to naira is over # 4 Million.
To even book appointment with German embassy now na war, so if you can find another legal way just keep us updated.
Re: Can I Relocate To Germany With 4million Naira ?? by donbabchizy(m): 1:44am On Jan 05, 2022
onlinetomola:

Wow! Really? Please how do I go about this ?
Re: Can I Relocate To Germany With 4million Naira ?? by donbabchizy(m): 1:47am On Jan 05, 2022
Olayinka1230:

This is also cool because I have my bsc so I can basically go for masters degree ..can you kindly advise on how to go about this please ?
Re: Can I Relocate To Germany With 4million Naira ?? by donbabchizy(m): 1:50am On Jan 05, 2022
Enddy50ty:

Minimum amount of opening a blocked account is € 8-10,000 euros,convert it to naira is over # 4 Million.
To even book appointment with German embassy now na war, so if you can find another legal way just keep us updated.

Yea! That block account thing is my fear! That's why I asked if there are other ways one can legally migrate because i was told block account is for those people migrating to Germany via school/ student visa. Though I am not sure!! So I don't know if this also applies to family or work visa
Re: Can I Relocate To Germany With 4million Naira ?? by Kelechi009: 7:24am On Jan 05, 2022
Enddy50ty:

Yesso

10,000 Euros is 6.4 Million naira now.

Tha appointment issue is deliberate, they are tired of Nigerians coming over. They prefer direct skilled workers like engineers who will immediately impact their economy and giving them EU bluecard.

1 Like

Re: Can I Relocate To Germany With 4million Naira ?? by Olayinka1230(m): 8:59am On Jan 09, 2022
Good Morning my people Abeg where are we going in this country again if €10,000 is 6.4M Naira , this travels no be for small peeking again ooh , imagine 3M is useless to move to Germany ��

2 Likes

Re: Can I Relocate To Germany With 4million Naira ?? by Athina1982(f): 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
donbabchizy:
contact 08037111012 he is a security operative he should be able to help retrieve ur phone and money

(1) (Reply)

Journey To Nkawkaw Ghana / Nigeria Will One Day Look Like The Las Vegas Strip At Night / UKRAINE :make Ur Enquiries Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.