Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady (23635 Views)

Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. / Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men / Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by bigdammyj: 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
Noted
Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by nairavsdollars(f): 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
Aunty wey Mumu
Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by Omicron007: 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
Attention seeking bastard.
Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by Angelfrost(m): 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
Still begging for attention this new year...

Madam, ain't nobody got time for your foolery!

Move the fvck along!!!
Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by chocolateme(f): 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
It's ok dear, no one is rubbing shoulders with you especially in your English language where 'THESE" days has turned to "THIS" days.
Enjoy your fame ok? Good girl

1 Like

Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by onojaford(m): 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
Grandiose delusion.

Don't worry, one day we shall send you to labor camp, then subject you to the hunger plan too. Then you will know modesty.
Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by ufotunang: 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
Is with your London you will use to achieve a lot na... what else??
Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by Judd007: 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
With your small shoulders
Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by MoneyGoDrop: 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
Like i care.
Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by KingAzari: 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
Why are you bringing all these nonsense to Nairaland? It was because of nonsense like this that I don't follow any Nigerian blog on Instagram.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by Tywo2018: 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
Don't worry Bobrisky is coming for u... Pride undecided
Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by MJBOLT: 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
she's over compensating for something
Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by 1950Mack: 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
For your tiny mind grin

1 Like

Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by Antoeni(m): 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
You are not the person in the
corporate Clitocurrency BUSINESS
Tega
Mercy eke
Destiny Etiko
Tacha
Tonto Dike
Janemena
Angel

ABEG Add you own
Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by MummyD2020(f): 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by bami88: 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
Congratulation so my winners of yesterday the games was successful more is still coming if you did not partake on the one of yesterday they are available now contact me or message me on WhatsApp to get your own
+2347030987737
Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by hibeebeeking: 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
Aftermath of BBN. You don sell your self finish. Yeyebrity.
Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by BetterMan247(m): 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
Boss Lady or B***h Lady for 4sec later 5min!!! Yeyebrity. Thanks to Praise.
Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by Mariangeles(f): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Seriously, somebody should check up on her, 'cos she doesn't seem to be doing OK.

1 Like

Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by Hespee93: 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
I can't blame you if not those simp that are empowering your lots.

Anyway, enjoy you time.

1 Like

Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by jaxxy(m): 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
Japa121:
Very ugly looking thing

Mtcheew

She’s not ugly ooo. Just refined razz grin
Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by Indispensable85(m): 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
This one is suffering from schizophrenia.
Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
Can't wait to taste ur brown toto embarassed
Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by Saintmary(f): 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
Womenarespecial:
Her statement might be due to insecurity..
Most people brag because they want to feel valued..recognised..and worth something in the eyes of others...
When you already know your worth and your self-esteem is absolutely poppin' you don’t tend to need to brag...Genuine confidence and success are quiet creatures...They just exist and we don’t tend to feel the need to prove them to anyone...

When our sense of worth is a little shaky either as a constantor in a momentary situation the bragging starts coming up... You start displaying
your achievements/possessions/whatever all up in people’s faces in the hopes that you will be recognised and that you feel admired.. It deals with one's psychology of "self glory"..

There is a time for everything.

A time to brag,
and a time to go low-key.

The important part is being able to recognize each season.

1 Like

Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by Saintmary(f): 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
I personally don't know this woman, and presently I don't give 2 cents about her.

But if she can achieve success without having to cut corners like her overexposed contemporaries, then I salute her.

Brag on girl, you've earned it.
Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by elbaraj2020(m): 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
Womenarespecial:
Most people brag because they want to feel valued..recognised..and worth something in the eyes of others...
When you already know your worth and your self-esteem is absolutely poppin' you don’t tend to need to brag...Genuine confidence and success are quiet creatures...They just exist and we don’t tend to feel the need to prove them to anyone...

When our sense of worth is a little shaky either as a constantor in a momentary situation the bragging starts coming up... You start displaying
your achievements/possessions/whatever all up in people’s faces in the hopes that you will be recognised and that you feel admired.. It deals with one's psychology of "self glory"..
You get sense die!

1 Like

Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
ADVERT!!
Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by HacheNoire: 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
BB Naija be dishing out Naija dullest.

Just finish with show and your stupidity multiplies. Start Ashawo business and start craving for attention
Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
Womenarespecial:

Lol. Apt.

She lacks maturity and is trying to ‘fake it till she makes it’ but is going about it the wrong way.
Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
larula:
You're a lady you don't rub shoulders you are too small so..

GO AND RUB WAIST WITH YOUR FELLOW GIRLS LADIES OR WHATEVER

Lol. No human being is too small to have a shoulder, even babies have them. See how asinine and foolish your statement is now?

That said, you are a nobody. And if you think having a dicck automatically makes you somebody. Then that’s probably all you have to brag about.
Your greatest achievement is life is being a man when being a man is free.

Lol. Loser.
Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by Boss13: 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
Her Sugar Daddy is making her pompous

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) / Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele Throwback Photos / Leo Babarinde Dasilva Looks Dapper In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.