Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

People Who Would Not Die: Part 1. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / People Who Would Not Die: Part 1. (689 Views)

Kimberly Uses Her Bo*bs To Seduce Friend's Husband Part 1 / Nigeria Must Not Die!!!!!!! - Jide Maya Ikuyajolu / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Who Would Not Die: Part 1. by ayox2003: 11:07am On Jun 17, 2011
[b][b][b][b][b]Four months after wedding, it high time I resumed with my business. Business this days demand punctuality. 8.00am must be 8.00am else the deal would be lost. Two things fills my thoughts: My wife and business. I love them somuch. The difference is, Wife holds my home (wife is within) and, Business holds my pocket (business is without). I get home on or before 6pm and we(I and my wife) would gist till time permits. Our love knows no bound!

"Is it urgent and important?" "Yes, you must be there tomorrow morning". I dropped the call, left the office, called my travel agent, went home. She met me with a wet kiss. I told her I have to catch a flight tonight. She prepared dinner and we ate with love. I left home and got to the airport. "Ladies and Gentlemen, signals reaching us says the weather is not conducive for the movement of our line, " I dont need to hear the last sentence. I left the airport and drove home. Its exactly 11pm she should be sleeping, I thought. I brought out my spare keys, opened the gate, opened the main entrance, went to the fridge to have Yoghurt and went straight to the bedroom. I saw my wife giving him a Mouth Gig. The "him" was naked and his eyes were closed due to ejaculation. My wife saw me, shouted for mercy and ran into the bathroom. I left the room, went to the courtyard, unpack my luggage, brought out a book and started reading.

"Who would I tell this? How can I tell people that my wife's cheating on me? Is my marriage gonna end just after four months? What would the world say? Why would she do this to me? When did it all started? What do women want?" Jolted by an angelic feeling, I decided to forgive her. I cant loose her. I wont let go. We courted for 7 years and I cant forget what she did during those times,

The following day, she came to me and told me "Dear, I have dissappointed u and I'm ashamed of myself. Please forgive me. I promise it wont repeat itself". I took her hands and I kissed her softly. Kissed the tears rolling down her cheeks and said "You are forgiven". That was 20 years ago and we are sill deeply in love.

Have someone offended u and u later heard the person died? Have u quarreled with someone who eventually died during the quarrel? How did u feel when u heard about his/her death? Why dont we cherish people anymore when we are offended by them? Why do cordial relationships sink into the ocean of "I-cant-forgive"? Why dont we solve issues today as we all know anything can happen tomorrow?

I suggest that we forgive all humans no matter the pain and sadness they have caused in our lives. The only ones we should not forgive are the people who would not die.

Dedicated to Late (Mrs) 'Lanre Asaolu (Mum)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To The Modify Button? / Scholar Offer!!!! / Why Do We Grow Old To Be Wise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.