Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Yahoo Boy Killed His Girlfriend Plucked Out Her Eyes And Body Parts Mutilated (V - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Killed His Girlfriend Plucked Out Her Eyes And Body Parts Mutilated (V (7587 Views)

Kidnapped Couple In Enugu Discovered Dead, Corpses Mutilated (Pictures) / 16-Year-Old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By His Employer In Bauchi (Photos) / Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Killed His Girlfriend Plucked Out Her Eyes And Body Parts Mutilated (V by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
oyatz:

Most Nigerian women especially those between the ages of 20-30 seem to have this strong conviction that men must spend money on them, they need to change this mentality and start working to earn their own money. This will earn them respect, dignity and even greater love.

A 22 year old undergraduate lady will want to be using a phone that worth 200K and spending money which is even more than the whole monthly income of her father.

The pervertion of this generation is worse than that of Sodom & Gommorah.

And young boys, as young as 15 and old men are slaughtering women and children, even their parents to make money...

I don't understand your argument... Both genders, this age are entitled... Everyone wants it free, everyone wants it quick... It's annoying when men condemn these girls then ignore their fellow men who are mining skulls, kidnaping, pushing drugs, etc... Nigerian men commit many horrible crimes... So stop the hypocritical criticism... With their dreads and dirty nails and illiteracy, are they deserving of respect? How about the Yoruba skull miners... The Igbo druggies... I don't even know about the north, the region carry question mark... undecided

I know that greed is a bad thing, but why do you think that the adequate punishment is having your eyes gouged out? It's almost as if you're arguing that she deserved it... But I know Nigerians are abnormal... I just wanna know what you think the Nigerian men, 70% of whom are criminals, deserve... undecided

Btw, you should come to Abuja... Atleast 60% of the young boys side hustle is prostitution... So even they wanna drive Benz while their dad and mom are in the village...

Forget the girls, your gender is the most lazy and desperate... The most a girl would do is fuçk and bear the consequences alone... The men however, the fuçk and slaughter innocent people like animals...

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Killed His Girlfriend Plucked Out Her Eyes And Body Parts Mutilated (V by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

They don't think before dropping a comment tho..they need senses in their blockhead..
Too many buzzos on here..so a woman should stick to a poor guy..who on earth doesn't like comfort..

You really vexed tho..hope you good ?
I thought you was banned for the second time..
Don't mind them!

Nah... I relocated... Tryna get comfortable! grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed His Girlfriend Plucked Out Her Eyes And Body Parts Mutilated (V by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
Don't mind them!

Nah... I relocated... Tryna get comfortable! grin
Datboredberry I need a little favor from you..can you?
Relocated as in?
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed His Girlfriend Plucked Out Her Eyes And Body Parts Mutilated (V by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Datboredberry I need a little favor from you..can you?
Ofcourse!
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed His Girlfriend Plucked Out Her Eyes And Body Parts Mutilated (V by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:57pm On Jan 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
Ofcourse!
Now there is a guy on here who cloned this particular account the same beg at 40 all I need is for you to click on the link below and let me know if his account has been deactivated or he intentionally deleted all his post and comments..

Here is the link of the fake account below.

https://www.nairaland.com/fernandezlsback
Thank you..
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed His Girlfriend Plucked Out Her Eyes And Body Parts Mutilated (V by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Now there is a guy on here who cloned this particular account the same beg at 40 all I need is for you to click on the link below and let me know if his account has been deactivated or he intentionally deleted all his post and comments..

Here is the link of the fake account below.

https://www.nairaland.com/fernandezlsback
Thank you..
He's still in Nairaland.. the comments have been deleted... Maybe the mods? But he's still here...

I'm sorry... What happened? That idiot for me banned!!!
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed His Girlfriend Plucked Out Her Eyes And Body Parts Mutilated (V by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
He's still in Nairaland.. the comments have been deleted... Maybe the mods? But he's still here...

You sure knew I had to deactivate my former account cos of this same guy who keeps cloning all my past account..it all started when he cloned khia's account..when I told him how dumb it is..
He just cloned this and ever since this guy has been commenting on almost every post declaring his support for wannabe redpillers..
I only wanted to know whether he was banned by the mods cos I fail to see any of his comments including the ones I quoted..
Quite confused..
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed His Girlfriend Plucked Out Her Eyes And Body Parts Mutilated (V by Sacred007: 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
cherishmichael:
This Yahoo boys killing is too much ooo

stay away from them. Don't get carried away by flashy things they bring to you. With that, you are safe.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Killed His Girlfriend Plucked Out Her Eyes And Body Parts Mutilated (V by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
Datboredberry:

Well, I confess to be confused.

Although , I know you were quite busy but when I saw your response to my WhatsApp message,I thought we were heading somewhere.

Still confused because I don't know how else to reach you now except here or by text.

It will be nice of you to let me know your thoughts about my text message either here or by your own text message.

I wasn't really sure how we were going to address these things...... I just had to tell you my mind because I can't really hide things from you especially when you ask .

I really appreciate your understanding of the situation...... it's necessary...we need to use whatever means even if it's by texting.

I hope I have been clear enough.
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed His Girlfriend Plucked Out Her Eyes And Body Parts Mutilated (V by YourFavorite21(m): 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
That boy may be innocent, she must have died as a result of her too much waka waka, if you follow Tunde today, tomorrow you go follow Ebuka , just because of free shawarma and one useless iPhone 13, wey go come end your life.

Rip
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed His Girlfriend Plucked Out Her Eyes And Body Parts Mutilated (V by youtubebeggers: 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
Sultty:
the heart of man is desperately wicked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5TRDdL7nG0

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Robbers Caught And Stripped In Abuja / New Born Baby Found Dead In Dustbin Here In Jos (graphics Photo) / Mbulu Owo Community Petitions Ugwuanyi Over Misrule By Igwe Godwin Okeke Arum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.